For Sale large perfect, relatively tame male iguana - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 02-09-2011, 08:54 PM   #11
NVreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by sXeReptiles View Post
someone has to do something, this is just wrong! i have only been into reptiles for 3yrs now, and i have NEVER housed any two diff. species together. and for the most part, ive hardly ever housed two animals in the same enclosure to begin with! i like everyone to have theyre own cage i feel it gives them more room and less stress.

yup i will email him and pm him to contact me and give up his reptiles that are housed together or he will have 3days to get them to a good home.

Old 02-09-2011, 09:42 PM   #12
geckos-by-pam
That heat lamp appears to be on the inside of the enclosure.... I hope no one gets burned :-(

Old 02-10-2011, 07:14 AM   #13
hhmoore
OK - knock it off, all of you.
The classifieds is not the place for disruptive posts and tag team comments, or implied threats. I have seen a few of you doing this in more than one ad, so take this into consideration - there will no more friendly warnings about this for repeat/continued offenders.

Old 02-14-2011, 02:45 PM   #14
Iguana-Love_Rescue
Hope i don't get into trouble! But did these critters find a better home? Anyone know?

Old 02-24-2011, 09:37 AM   #15
BenderBR
wow that picture made me want to cry, they all look so sad

Old 03-10-2011, 12:09 AM   #16
uroman91
uroman91

3 years, try twenty years in the business. People like this are a dime a dozen all three animals can be picked up for practically nothing now days. Whoever is keeping these animals has no common sense. Sad thing is that you report this guy and maybe get his animals taken away but when i was at a reptile show a couple weeks ago I saw some guy selling almost dead monitors like this one in a ten gallon telling kids they make great first pets. Pet stores sell iguanas and red tail boas for a couple of bucks and the people working there don't know anything about reptiles. (probably working on min. wage) and I can't tell you how many people still bring baby water turtles home from vacation to have them die in a couple weeks. The problem isn't them its us. Reptile keeping used to be a professional hobby, now ten year olds are buying designer morph ball pythons that years ago would cost me over a $1000 now sell for $150. Herpetology is going downhill and its not this guys fault that he can't take care of his reptiles (yes he should take responsibility for his actions) but everyone today that keeps and sells massive amounts of animals for profit are all guilty for what's happening here. Just remember that when you want to point fingers.

Old 03-31-2011, 11:40 AM   #17
The_Interloper
Not to beat a dead horse but I'm pretty sure monitor lizards are illegal to keep in New York City as well.

Old 04-07-2011, 01:38 PM   #18
SixGunIggyLeur
Is this iguana still for sale? If so, how much and how old?

Old 04-07-2011, 04:59 PM   #19
Mikeg414
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
OK - knock it off, all of you.
The classifieds is not the place for disruptive posts and tag team comments, or implied threats. I have seen a few of you doing this in more than one ad, so take this into consideration - there will no more friendly warnings about this for repeat/continued offenders.
Thank you! Plus, all of you rude people don't even know the whole story, and you're already jumping to conclusions like typical stereotypical americans! Wait to find out the whole story before you start saying stuff like "he is a bad reptile owner" and crap like that!

Sorry hhmoore to take over your post like that. I just had my own things to add. Lol.

Old 04-07-2011, 05:22 PM   #20
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeg414 View Post
I just had my own things to add.
when everyone is told to knock it off by a mod, it's not a good idea to ignore.

No more discussion in this ad
-April

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!