Pillow Moss & Carpet Moss $3 square foot!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2005, 07:11 PM   #1
FreeAgent
Pillow Moss & Carpet Moss $3 square foot!!

I have two 38 liter tubs of fresh carpet moss and pillow moss. Excellent quality, the pillow moss is average 2 or 3 inches thick, the carpet moss is thin sheet and grows in a "fern" like pattern.
This is all fresh and will look great in a terrarium, and half the price that most retailers get for it.
I can email pictures to those interested
Feel free to make an offer on the entire lot of two tubs if you need it, I can also get more if you're interested in larger lots
Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-18-2005, 11:13 PM   #2
Twny4svn
How Much Is Shipping

What is the cost of shipping for 2-3 sq feet and do you have a pic of both? thanks

Old 03-13-2005, 08:29 PM   #3
cassys
I am very interested in this moss. I can take all of it just give me a price and we can go from there. Please e-mail me: sheffiec@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Cassandra

Old 05-28-2006, 11:39 AM   #4
1mariner7
Pillow moss

I know this post is quite old, but wondered if you have any moss currently?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread