SOLD**** Adult Proven Yellow Female Ackie - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 07-06-2020, 02:50 PM   #1
BloodMoonBoas
SOLD**** Adult Proven Yellow Female Ackie

****SOLD****

I have an adult female yellow ackie for sale "Wilma."
She has been my top producer for the last 3 seasons, but I am retiring her and focusing on my pure red group since I no longer have a yellow male.

She has eggs baking from this season and is already back up to healthy weight. Had a 3 clutch season the past 3 seasons. Average clutch size is 10-12 eggs. Egg laying usually starts in March-April and clutches are about 45 days apart with the third being up to 60 days apart. She likes to have a sand box to lay in thats at least 14" deep.

She is about 4 years old. She still has breeding potential, but really makes an outstanding pet is someone is looking for a very docile and sweet ackie. She has never tried to bite me and is very curious and handles very well. Best personality of my group.

She is in great health and loves to eat just about anything you throw at her!

Asking $600 for her plus shipping. Add 3% for PayPal goods and services payments or no fee if you send via friends and family PayPal , venmo, CashApp or Zelle. No checks. Live arrival guarantee for FedEx Hub pickups. I do NOT ship to homes or ship on weekends. Ship days are Mon-Wed ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

I have videos of her and more pics. Serious inquiries only please.
I live in Southern Utah and it is very hot right now so if you are local to Utah or nearby you are welcome to meet me to pick up in person. I also travel to southern California often so I can also arrange a meeting in the Temecula area or nearby.

If you are interested in shipping I can hold her until weather permits with a non-refundable 75% holding deposit.

Contact me at 435-375-1428. DO NOT SEND A MESSAGE ON HERE. I only check my inbox occasionally.

My IG is @mini_monitorz where you can see her offspring and other pics/videos of her and the rest of my collection.

Name:  IMG_2330.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  265.4 KB

Name:  IMG_2376.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  342.8 KB

Name:  IMG_2375.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  426.0 KB
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ackie, yellow ackie