Inquiry Bryan Farrell - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-17-2019, 02:02 PM   #1
Herpin Man
Bryan Farrell

An individual calling himself Bryan Farrell (that's probably his real name, but who knows) has an ad on kingsnake.com, selling Chinese box turtles. He says his dad is Raymond Farrell.
The price is great, but he won't accept anything but a check or money order. No Paypal, no credit cards. I don't know him, and I can't seem to find him here on fauna.
Has anybody worked with either of these people?

Old 09-20-2019, 12:22 PM   #2
wilkinsonherps
I don't know him either, but only check/money order sounds fishy to me. I would only pay that way if I met in person to receive animals. Just my 0.02.

Old 09-20-2019, 01:49 PM   #3
Beyond GenetiX
I ran across someone previously that would only accept usps money orders. That was fishy but they had a long list of references that could vouch for them and all went well. However, I wouldn’t trust them without a list of references I could trust.

Old 09-20-2019, 05:05 PM   #4
Ed Clark
Have not done business with this guy but would not think about him as unworthy to do business with because he does not accept paypal or CC. alot of people want a fast easy transaction so trying to avoid all the games being played with paypal buyers they chose a different form of payment.

Just do your research as you would with any seller.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!