Pamela Of extremeexotics@yahoo.com - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-10-2007, 10:26 PM   #71
Gecko_Den
You just don't get it do you?

The page from your website as posted less than 30 minutes ago:

The same page from your website after I posted it earlier, minus the reference to Pamela:

Amazing, the reference to Pamela is now gone. However, I'm still a step ahead of you, watch closely now, I'll type slow so that you can follow along. You still left the phone number on the website: 508-510-5775; the same phone number on my caller ID from your earlier phone call to me. And here is where the rubber meets the road, Pamela, who you claim to have no affiliation with other than a trade made for some snakes and who's name was clearly on your website until I pointed it out in an earlier post, sent an e-mail offering a trade to my buddy Jas earlier. Remember that's why i told you i was involved, some of the snakes she wanted are mine, well look closely to the phone numbers in the e-mail. Recognize that second one?

----- Original Message -----
To: john stranahan
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: trade 07 piebald for your late 05 albino?

i have 2 others offering to trade some albino's for my pied but they are all babies and im looing for an 05 which you have.before i start talking to other potential people to trade with i am wondering if your still interested in trading i also have a 06 pied female that i was planning on holding onto but willing to trade her so i can start breeding albino balls and in the future breeding albino pieds
feel free to contact me at 508-562-8793 or 508-510-5775
Thanks
Pamela

So tell me again how you have no connection to Pamela yet share KS ads with her, dog stud services with her and she even gives out your phone number to contact her?

Game/Set/Match...

Old 07-10-2007, 10:28 PM   #72
ExoticsExpress
John,

***I am not quick to post against people on the BOI unless there is a case like this, where it is almost certain you are a snake in the grass.
****Your first reply is awfullllll shadyyy!!! Uhhh, hi, my name is Mr. Dumbas*, uh I just bought 2 of those snakes with white on them, oohhh yea pieds, and now I am raising up for a spider which my mommy says is a WHOLE LOT cheaper than what I just obtained. BYE.
****couple pages later,,,,,, several stories are made, none making sense. Overwhelming evidence such as....

*Same phone number
*Same City although she shipped to you
*Same name to call on your website
*Bull to the fullest lies like I posted them in the paper sold them the same day, and a kid bought a spider from me for $1200 next door when I was on my porch (if you even have one) Are you smoking?????
*Then instead of keeping you BS cool, you jump and call me a DUMB N***** -- which wouldn't make sense coming from a dumba** in the start.
*Kingsnake and Faunaclassified accounts started same time, whatever bro, your FULL OF CRAP, show some pictures of your animals if you even have them, otherwise if your going to avoid questions and just prove your last name over and over again, your wasting space on the site, plain and simple.

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 07-10-2007, 10:29 PM   #73
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondsExotics
You Know Something Fuck it What Ever chaos Belongs to her we have been buisness associates in the past i have seen her piebald and did trade with her in person i do live in springfield MA she does live in wareham MA And does breed piebalds Which i have seen her setup and collection of pieds and normals.I Do know the whole point of posting on boi is to state if someone is bad or good might point on posting here when i 1st did is to state we did a trade and it went smoothly i have seen alot of people posting on here who know each other or live in the same state.So for example look at jasball and gecko den they live in the same state so what everyone is implying is if you live in the same state your scamming someone??[B[NO one Aj i am not affraid to say anything to anyone i speak my mind when someone is been ignorant.You nor anyone else should not judge someone unless you have talked or delt with them or bought of them or even traded with them.[/b]And if anyone has any concerns about her buisness ethics or the why she does buisness contact her by phone and talk to her instead of running your mouth by typing on a computer
I hope your not using that as an excuse for your poor decision of a comment towards another member. The only ignorance I've seen here is your choice of words. If you don't get it I'll type slow for you.

If you wanna use this board you need to conduct yourself like an adult. Show some maturity and professionalism. You can voice your side without getting derogatory towards anyone. Try it , it might work for ya.

Old 07-10-2007, 10:30 PM   #74
Wraith
Quote:
You Know Something *** it What Ever chaos Belongs to her we have been buisness associates in the past i have seen her piebald and did trade with her in person i do live in springfield MA she does live in wareham MA And does breed piebalds Which i have seen her setup and collection of pieds and normals.I Do know the whole point of posting on boi is to state if someone is bad or good might point on posting here when i 1st did is to state we did a trade and it went smoothly i have seen alot of people posting on here who know each other or live in the same state.

You never answered my question. Why are you letting someone else post under your classified account? That is strictly against their rules. Also, as others have mentioned posting ads under a business name when you are in fact not verified with them as a business name is also against their rules.

Quote:
#To post ads using a business name you MUST have your legal business registration verified by our account review department.

# You may NOT post advertisements for other individuals, regardless of whether they are friends, relatives or family members.

#A classified account is a service contract established in the name of a SINGLE ENTITY. If more than one (1) person is found to be using a single account without prior permission, or that advertisements for more than one (1) individual or business are being posted using a single account, that account will be IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED with no notice or warning. If a person OTHER than the one listed in the registration form is found using the account the account will be terminated. Anyone found violating this rule is committing Theft of Service and may be prosecuted as such.

Old 07-10-2007, 10:41 PM   #75
garweft
Quote:
You Know Something Fuck it What Ever chaos Belongs to her we have been buisness associates in the past i have seen her piebald and did trade with her in person i do live in springfield MA she does live in wareham MA And does breed piebalds Which i have seen her setup and collection of pieds and normals.I Do know the whole point of posting on boi is to state if someone is bad or good might point on posting here when i 1st did is to state we did a trade and it went smoothly i have seen alot of people posting on here who know each other or live in the same state.So for example look at jasball and gecko den they live in the same state so what everyone is implying is if you live in the same state your scamming someone??NO one Aj i am not affraid to say anything to anyone i speak my mind when someone is been ignorant.You nor anyone else should not judge someone unless you have talked or delt with them or bought of them or even traded with them.And if anyone has any concerns about her buisness ethics or the why she does buisness contact her by phone and talk to her instead of running your mouth by typing on a computer
510 and 562 are both local exchanges for Boston. So where are you both from again? Area code 508 on Wiki

Old 07-10-2007, 10:43 PM   #76
levi987
pamela sent me several pictures of a pastel that we are discussing...then this started and I asked for this picture which I did get promptly... just to keep everything fair...pamela told me that she wasnt going to get involved with this discussion. I do not know how affiliated they are but this is proof to me that she has the animal because it was taken with my name and email address on it quickly after I requested it.

Old 07-10-2007, 10:47 PM   #77
ExoticsExpress
Yup, the BOI is to see Good and bad, and the reason this thread has grown 15 pages already is showing you are bad. You see, without you, there WOULD NOT BE A BOI, because everyone would be great, except like a compliment board or something. And no one is bothering gecko den or jasball because they are not scammers, such are yourself. You could have kept the thread half the size it was with simple pictures of your animals, a picture with a child with his super Mario game, Lego ship, and your $1,200 spider would make a funny desktop. Like I said, if your not going to prove anything, get out, and I see you already have so thank you.

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 07-10-2007, 10:49 PM   #78
ExoticsExpress
Why would she not want to get involved in the discussion, for someone with very high priced animals not to care ?? uhh? ok

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 07-10-2007, 10:52 PM   #79
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith

I'm wondering.. would a moderator here be so kind as to check and see if perhaps the IP between the KS ad and the posts made by John here are a match?
They're a match.

Old 07-10-2007, 10:52 PM   #80
levi987
I didnt really ask why she chose not to get involved with this thread..the only thing I wanted to point out was that she did prove to me that she had the animal that she was offering to me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!