Good Guy Dan Wilks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-29-2016, 11:55 PM   #1
Chris Kennard
Thumbs up Dan Wilks

After two weeks of delays due to weather conditions and the conventions (repub/dem), I finally received two locality bull snakes from Dan. Delays during shaping occured, which had me seriously worried due to the heat. I was pleasantly suprised when unpacking. Two active, healthy and beautiful snakes. Shipped properly and well packed. Nice job Dan. I won't hesitate to do business with Mr. Wilks in the future (hopefully soon).

Old 07-30-2016, 12:14 AM   #2
Chris Kennard
Shipping, not shaping. Sent Reptiles Express Fedex. For what it's worth, Dan kept in touch with a woman representing Rep Ex and I spoke with her personally a few hours before delivery. Dan made sure she stayed on top to ensure a safe trip, and she did. Wasn't expecting delivery til 9:30 am. A courier service delivered them tonight.

Old 10-19-2019, 04:39 AM   #3
tcp2
Dan's a scammer. He has been taking people's money and not sending the animals. His phone is disconnected. I wish I had spent the money on a good bottle of wine.

Old 10-19-2019, 11:36 PM   #5
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcp2 View Post
Dan's a scammer. He has been taking people's money and not sending the animals. His phone is disconnected. I wish I had spent the money on a good bottle of wine.
I had several transactions with. All were flawless. Granted, a ways back, nevertheless...you made a claim here. Back it up with proof.

Old 10-20-2019, 01:10 AM   #6
tcp2
DAn

Chris, look at the people who are contacting him now. Not good.Against my better judgement, I released the Paypal $ him since he was swearing he would not cheat people out of their money. I am a vendor at a show all weekend. I will post my text and email trial when I get back.

Old 10-20-2019, 01:11 AM   #7
tcp2
Dan

Chris, look at the people who are contacting him now. Not good.Against my better judgement, I released the Paypal $ him since he was swore he would not cheat people out of their money. I am a vendor at a show all weekend. I will post my text and email trial when I get back.

Old 10-23-2019, 10:44 PM   #8
Chris Kennard
Still waiting on a response! You accused someone of scamming, decided to use old "good guy" posts as a vehicle to pursue whatever agenda you have. Why is there not a new thread started? I have seen Jack squat's worth of proof. Just accusations in several old threads. I'm actually surprised that the patrons here aren't demanding proof (texts, emails etc.). Times have certainly changed...

Old 10-24-2019, 03:01 AM   #9
tcp2
No Snakes

You need to take a sedative. I held off posting anything since he contacted me through his page and said the animals were going to be shipped on Tuesday 10/22/2019. No animals, no other contact from him. But I have been contacted by another person who has not received their animals. Go to his page and see for yourself. If he makes good, which I doubt will ever happen, I am more than happy to follow up saying that he has belatedly followed through. I posted on a good guy rating to warn people that he is no longer reliable and they are more than likely to loose their money if they deal with him.

Old 10-24-2019, 09:23 AM   #10
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcp2 View Post
You need to take a sedative. I held off posting anything since he contacted me through his page and said the animals were going to be shipped on Tuesday 10/22/2019. No animals, no other contact from him. But I have been contacted by another person who has not received their animals. Go to his page and see for yourself. If he makes good, which I doubt will ever happen, I am more than happy to follow up saying that he has belatedly followed through. I posted on a good guy rating to warn people that he is no longer reliable and they are more than likely to loose their money if they deal with him.
Tom - if Dan has been making promises to ship and blowing you off then I think it's appropriate to post your conversations with him. If he eventually makes good then you can post an update.

You may also want to create your own thread since a simple search on Dan's name will show only "good guy" subject lines, and potential purchasers won't necessarily read through them all to find that Dan now seems to be taking money but not not shipping.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!