Bad Guy Craig Martin - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:22 PM   #41
dmasio
First of all Craig I think Chris Kennard was taking your side. Next anyone with eyes can read the pics I posted you keep coming on here saying how I backed out of the deal for the citrus marble male I didn't it's plainly in black and white. I told you I was good with the deal except the shipping back and forth. Again read the damn messages you do not comprehend anything except what you want to see. Also Im not talking about producing a snow I'm talking about no anerys from visual to het and ALSO again it's possible I missed BUT you told me from your mouth or your text the guy you got my girl from screwed you over. And I didn't purchase a sd albino from you I purchased an albino HET ANERY. So she's missing the het anery part. So in your most recent post you say I bought just a sd albino from you. RIGHT there you're telling us she isn't het anery. You're a crook and a mental patient. And we had 2 conversations on the phone and neither had ANYTHING to do with you shipping the replacement adult albino het anery female. And Chris Kennard please explain to me how am I going to know that she wasn't het anery until breeding her? So of course I would have to breed her to find out. I've already covered this in an earlier response to someone. But upon asking Craig the validaty of her genetics AFTER breeding her so of course the is years after the initial purchase. So Craig stop with all of your BS lying. It's like I told my kids when they were young when you lie you have to keep lying to cover the initial lie. You sound like an insane person with all of these false accusations that I keep refuting with pics. Oh Chris Kennard here's just 1 example of him exploding. So you tell me how many more you want and I'll try posting them
Attached Images

Old 08-13-2019, 02:01 PM   #42
Craig martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmasio View Post
and this is what I'm saying this guy is a nutcase and delusional I didn't back out of the deal for the breeder male shipping you were the one that got upset because I didn't want to ship back and forth I'm not risking the animal. And you were the one that wanted to change the shipping arrangement on the day of shipping. And to be honest we had an issue with you shipping the albino girl to me years ago. I wish I had the messages for that but it was so long ago that I don't have them anymore. I would still love to see any proof you have of me screwing you over. As far as never turning me away Hell no you didn't I had money to spend lol you wanted it.
you absolutely backed out dude. and cost me alot of money and time. then i tried to help you out again with this deal until you thought you were going to tell me how i was going to help you. see your new name is One Way. And who starts off there bio with im 6'8 350lbs??? lmao. No one cares about how big you are. That must be one your big accomplishments in life. Actually its because you are used to getting your way. By pushing others around with your size a form of intimidation. Im sure this type of activity is common with you. Well its not working now. You have bought multiple animals from me. that must mean your a real stupid person.(which your not). Or i have good animals with gretat customer service . (which i do) its only you homie that has a problem. Its only you trying to drag names through the mud..., Its only you acting like your a 6'8 bully. Yup its only you!!!! Who wont be getting a retic from me.lmao

Old 08-13-2019, 02:04 PM   #43
Craig martin
Quote:
First of all Craig I think Chris Kennard was taking your side. Next anyone with eyes can read the pics I posted you keep coming on here saying how I backed out of the deal for the citrus marble male I didn't it's plainly in black and white. I told you I was good with the deal except the shipping back and forth. Again read the damn messages you do not comprehend anything except what you want to see. Also Im not talking about producing a snow I'm talking about no anerys from visual to het and ALSO again it's possible I missed BUT you told me from your mouth or your text the guy you got my girl from screwed you over. And I didn't purchase a sd albino from you I purchased an albino HET ANERY. So she's missing the het anery part. So in your most recent post you say I bought just a sd albino from you. RIGHT there you're telling us she isn't het anery. You're a crook and a mental patient. And we had 2 conversations on the phone and neither had ANYTHING to do with you shipping the replacement adult albino het anery female. And Chris Kennard please explain to me how am I going to know that she wasn't het anery until breeding her? So of course I would have to breed her to find out. I've already covered this in an earlier response to someone. But upon asking Craig the validaty of her genetics AFTER breeding her so of course the is years after the initial purchase. So Craig stop with all of your BS lying. It's like I told my kids when they were young when you lie you have to keep lying to cover the initial lie. You sound like an insane person with all of these false accusations that I keep refuting with pics. Oh Chris Kennard here's just 1 example of him exploding. So you tell me how many more you want and I'll try posting them
nah thats not even the pic !!!! im learning how to post pics. cause im make you look like a jackass. this will be fun. Cuz you are posting the wrong pics with the wrong topic. Stand by.

Old 08-14-2019, 05:31 AM   #44
dmasio
The size thing is in my info that's usually where you put information about yourself along with my marriage status and blah blah blah. No im not a bully im really easy going i mean id have to be to put up with some idiotic stuff that you keep spouting. Come back in a couple days and tell us all how you're the good guy please keep talking that shit about posting pics of our conversation. You said something about that a week or so ago about "your proof" lmfao you're a flake dude. His actions keep him from being able to post his animals on all but maybe 2 of the pages on facebook. And that's not hear say that's a fact. He's someone that just got into the hobby a couple years ago and has already been swept out of a lot of the retic pages because he does dumb stuff, he rants and raves like a lunatic. He's truly a class act HAHAHA HAHAHA

Old 08-14-2019, 06:15 PM   #45
Craig martin
Quote:
The size thing is in my info that's usually where you put information about yourself along with my marriage status and blah blah blah. No im not a bully im really easy going i mean id have to be to put up with some idiotic stuff that you keep spouting. Come back in a couple days and tell us all how you're the good guy please keep talking that shit about posting pics of our conversation. You said something about that a week or so ago about "your proof" lmfao you're a flake dude. His actions keep him from being able to post his animals on all but maybe 2 of the pages on facebook. And that's not hear say that's a fact. He's someone that just got into the hobby a couple years ago and has already been swept out of a lot of the retic pages because he does dumb stuff, he rants and raves like a lunatic. He's truly a class act HAHAHA HAHAHA
Facts are facts . You back err d out of last deal. And the the other guy I was doing with at the time of you going back on your word is going to verify. This will be the last time I deal with you. . Your just manipulative bully that clearly doesnt have any respect for anyone. And will likes to turn in people on facebook for doing exactly what you do . Bottomfeeder . But il call you Oneway. People should watch our for you. . Look what you have done . And if you ever have white snows ....... I will come ar you to the fullest extent of the law. ..

Old 08-14-2019, 07:37 PM   #46
dmasio
I'll just wait on your "proof" on any of these accusations. I've proven everything through from our conversations. You just keep throwing shit against the wall to see what will stick. I hope this shows people you maybe OK to deal with when you're taking someone's money but go forbid if that same person has to come back to deal with you if something goes wrong. Again prove me wrong where I backed out of any deal or anything that you keep claiming. It's not rocket science to post pics. You scroll down to manage attachments click on the pic or pics you want then click upload and submit reply......

Old 08-15-2019, 03:40 PM   #47
Craig martin
Quote:
I'll just wait on your "proof" on any of these accusations. I've proven everything through from our conversations. You just keep throwing shit against the wall to see what will stick. I hope this shows people you maybe OK to deal with when you're taking someone's money but go forbid if that same person has to come back to deal with you if something goes wrong. Again prove me wrong where I backed out of any deal or anything that you keep claiming. It's not rocket science to post pics. You scroll down to manage attachments click on the pic or pics you want then click upload and submit reply......
you havent proven anything except that you are out of line. if you go back and read all of them . You can see i was there since the beging supporting your projects,.trading , bullshitting all these years. you have asked for a few of my animals in that time. You also have stated how i have the best looking genetics out there... i even go one to agree with you when you said you cant wait until you produce snows!!! But once you went sideways over a below standard clutch of only 7 eggs. Then started posting publicly and wrongfully. Instead of taking your frustration to making sure you get better numberson the next breeding. You felt it was smart to to go smeasring my name around even after you backed out of a prior deal with me for for 4 pieds for my marble citrus het purple. Because yes you did back out. when you texted me a few hours after you agreed to the deal. and said you changed your mind . cuz you didnt want to risk his health. (which is cool) thats is you backing out.

look at it like this. Did you agree to to the trade?
did you do change your mind after you agreed to the trade?
Did you ever shipp you animals to me that we agreed upon?
Did you not say come on nothing is set in stone in two hours?
did you not tell me multiple times your a man of your word?

Old 08-15-2019, 03:43 PM   #48
Craig martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig martin View Post
you havent proven anything except that you are out of line. if you go back and read all of them . You can see i was there since the beging supporting your projects,.trading , bullshitting all these years. you have asked for a few of my animals in that time. You also have stated how i have the best looking genetics out there... i even go one to agree with you when you said you cant wait until you produce snows!!! But once you went sideways over a below standard clutch of only 7 eggs. Then started posting publicly and wrongfully. Instead of taking your frustration to making sure you get better numberson the next breeding. You felt it was smart to to go smeasring my name around even after you backed out of a prior deal with me for for 4 pieds for my marble citrus het purple. Because yes you did back out. when you texted me a few hours after you agreed to the deal. and said you changed your mind . cuz you didnt want to risk his health. (which is cool) thats is you backing out.

look at it like this. Did you agree to to the trade?
did you do change your mind after you agreed to the trade?
Did you ever shipp you animals to me that we agreed upon?
Did you not say come on nothing is set in stone in two hours?
did you not tell me multiple times your a man of your word?
your answers should be yes yes no yes and yes.
which means you went back on that deal and burned me!!! Yet istill was willing to help you pout!! This is how you thank me!!! good job bud!! Or i should say Oneway.

Old 08-15-2019, 06:51 PM   #49
dmasio
Again Craig show me where I said I didn't want the male. And I can't say that I ever remember saying you have the best looking genetics out there. Here again dude you literally talk out of your ass. That is some of the most vile stuff I've had to put up with is listening to him pat himself on the back NON STOP through out all of this. You were there willing to replace the animal with stuff I didn't want. And when we did agree on you shipping the adult albino het anery girl you said you were going to ship through fed ex and everyone knows you aren't shipping an adult retic girl through fed ex and then got angry when i asked you if you shipped on the day of shipping and you told me to ship my girl to you and youd ship to me. also you were trying to tell me it was a 1 in 64 shot at hitting a VISUAL to HET not visual to visual. But as I've said it's possible I missed but with all the other things that you've said has left me way skeptical of the legitimacy of my girl. AGAIN STOP TALKING SHIT AND POST PROOF!!! Stop being an idiot man for real. This is tiresome same thing I've text you in private in the past. Dealing with you is tiresome as hell. I hope NO ONE has to deal with you again

Old 08-15-2019, 08:28 PM   #50
Lucille
Quote:
POST PROOF
Craig has promised proof and pictures several times. Then he diverts attention. Craig, are you going to do what you promised?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!