Todd Seadorf of Palm Beach Exotics..... - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-04-2003, 06:40 PM   #31
Asuncion7
Quick Question

I know it was said on here earlier that Airborne doesn't require a sig, but the tracking slip says get signature on the top right, and someones name or something was blacked out where it says signed for by, just curious about that.

Old 12-04-2003, 06:41 PM   #32
Asuncion7
Forgot to finish what I was saying...

Is it possible Todd requested a sig and airborne didn't do it, because I do see how it also states that it was left at the door.

Old 12-04-2003, 06:49 PM   #33
DavidBeard
No, Todd did not request a signature because when I talked to him on the phone, he was not aware that they did not require a sig, nor was I until the snake was already shipped out.

Old 12-04-2003, 07:11 PM   #34
colubridman88
HMMM

First of all there is no way of knowing what date you took those pictures. Why did you wait so long to post on the BOI?HUH? Second, i just got off the phone with todd. He said he never refused to pay for vet bills. He kept all his emails. That was a lie told by you. HE TOLD YOU THE ANIMAL WAS SET FOR 10:30 DELIVERY. You need to stop contridciting yourself. You said you emailed him several times??!!!??? Does three email constitute using the word "several"??!!!??!?!??! Plus this happened on the week of thanksgiving. I am not suprised he didn't get back to you right away. He didn't get back to me until that sunday.
Just because you go into paint and write the date on the picture doesnt mean thats when you took it. Todd is not just an "officer of the law", he is an inspector and has been on the "job" for 20 years. I tend to believe someone like that instead of a guy like you. You are just trying to cause problems. Todd is a stand up guy with lots of friends in this buisness, whom he has dealt with on numerous occasions without problems. This little bitch fit won't hurt his reputation one bit.
Tom Teasdale

Old 12-04-2003, 07:51 PM   #35
cka
Really try to stay out of these, but.........

May I play devil's advocate here and ask David to post pic of both the snakes?....and/or Todd a pic of the snake when he had it?

I've shipped like that in the dead of winter with no problems exactly the way todd packed the borneo...Just not with hurting Airborne Express....the wound is what jumped out at me here...kinda hard to miss, but it COULD happen....I'd just pay the remainder of the vet bill and move on if I were in Todd's shoes...Good luck to you guys; hope ya get it squared away

The Devil

Old 12-04-2003, 09:59 PM   #36
ldydrgn
First off, I told David to have her shipped here since no one would be home at his place to receive the package. I and my husband would be able to open and inspect her right away. I had expected a knock at the door and to sign for her.. I don't care who the shipper is. The blacked out bit on the tracking info is my address only... and none of you need to know exactly where I live, now do you?

Second, I took those pictures 2 minutes after unpacking her. The wound was noticeable right away so I grabbed my camera. I am sorry if we can't afford a camera that has a time/date stamp.

Third, TRIVIAL? The snake's life is trivial? That's a new one on me...

Fourth, not to accuse Todd of being crooked or anything, however, just because a man is a priest it never stopped them from raping young boys. In other words, a person's occupation does not absolve them.

I have NO reason To lie, I get nothing from it. Tell me something... could someone on here please tell me exactly how long it takes for an RI to set in to the point where mucous comes from the nose upon exhalation? She had it when she arrived...

You may know Todd personally, fine, but were you there when the snake shipped? I have two witnesses other than my husband (Kevin Scott that posted and his s/o) that can tell you the heat pack was cold and that it began to warm up after being shook up. What else do I need?

Old 12-04-2003, 09:59 PM   #37
DavidBeard
Tom, you are really only making things look worse for Todd. You are totally derailing this thread and are serving no purpose other than to flame me.

I don't know how much you consider 'several', but in my book it means 3 or more times, lol. I have kept all of my e-mails as well. Todd said he would not pay the vet bill at first, then AFTER this thread was started he relented. You think Michelle has faked the dates on the pics? LMAO....there are 3 (4 if Donnie gets around to posting) that were EYE WITNESSES and can attest to everything I have said. You weren't here, so I think your claims hold no ground whatsoever. I waited this long to post on the BOI because I am not hasty in doing this sort of thing. I wanted to give Todd the benefit of the doubt and give him some more time.....I think a week is more than substantial time. Like I've said before....his occupation has nothing to do with this, so stop bringing it up. Its just a tactic to switch the focus on the real issue at hand. Do you think because he is a cop, he can do no wrong? LMAO! There are crooked cops all over the world and you sound like a naieve child to say something like that. Even though Todd has "many friends" that will not stop me from pursuing what I believe is the right thing to do.

Old 12-04-2003, 10:12 PM   #38
DavidBeard
Since Tom says I am lying, here is the e-mail where Todd says he won't pay the vet bill:

Wednesday, December 03, 2003 8:09 PM
To: dcbear01
Subject: RE: Times a tickin.......
Urgent New
Well yes, in the process of answering other emails from friends, family
and others, you were on the pile to be answered when I received your
second message. So I responded right away. If you feel that you must
make that post, then fine. I sure we can work out something. I will not
pay the full bill. Remember the snake was left out in the cold as you
said, which is out of my hands. I have filled a complaint with airborne,
but do to no lost at time of shipping there is nothing they will do. So
I am canceling my account with them and going to UPS.

Todd and Patrick Seadorf
561-433-8813
Palm Beach Exotics

Old 12-04-2003, 10:20 PM   #39
Ken Harbart
Tom, you definitely are doing Todd a great disservice.

Old 12-04-2003, 10:32 PM   #40
DavidBeard
I forgot something....Michelle pointed out to me today that the degree of RI the snake had when it arrived was bad enough that it was not something that being cold during shipping would have caused (exascerbated, but not caused).....it was set in for a few days before the snake was sent out. So, not only did the snake have the wound befoire shipping, it also had an RI. I am frankly surprised the snake did not die during shipping. Todd mentioned that he knows nothing about bloods and was even keeping the snake on aspen bedding.....My take is that if you have no idea on how to care for an animal, you have no business owning it, LET ALONE sending it to another in the condition the snake I got was in.

Go ahead and ask Todd how the snakes he got from me are doing.....I don't think you'll hear one word of complaint.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!