Suncoast Herpetology/John Schmitt inquiry? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-13-2004, 11:27 PM   #11
Suncoast Herpetological
I just want to thank everyone for the kind words. This business is both a lot of fun and a lot of hard work but hearing good things said by both my peers and satisfied customers definitely makes it all worthwhile.

Thanks again

Old 12-22-2004, 02:05 PM   #12
batgrrlx
Talking I can't say enough good thing!

Yesterday I was probably the most worried about new snakes arriving than I have been for a long time.
UPS of course and Murphy’s law dictated that the animals that I had ordered from John @ Suncoast would be delayed - and in cold weather!
First, I have to say that not only did John answer all my questions about the 5 corns I was interested in buying from him.
1.2 Charcoal unrelated trio
0.1 Strip Amelanistic
0.1 Blizzard
Not only did he answer all my questions but didn't complain when I had to ask the same question again. ;>
So back to UPS.. The morning they were supposed to arrive I was waiting like a little kid back and forth from the receptionist until 11am (they were guaranteed by 10:30) then I started stressing. I had woken up late and left my phone and tracking number at home. I e-mailed john and he took the time and effort to talk to UPS and make sure this item was delivered today. Told me time and time again that it wouldn't be my responsibility if they didn't get there and he would refund shipping and would take care of things.
Needless to say I could have kicked the UPS delivery guy in the knees but they got there... and all alive!
Thank you John, for all your concern and understanding!
I will be back for more corns.

Old 12-22-2004, 02:19 PM   #13
nicolai
I purchased from John..

I recently purchased from john and was more then happy with the transaction. He shipped me very healthy snakes at a great price. You can't go wrong with him or his live stock.

Nick Bonn

Old 12-22-2004, 06:05 PM   #14
napavalleysnakes
Thumbs up John Schmitt - Suncoast - Top Notch

John and Suncoast - What can I say other than top-notch ! Super animals and service, and John is a pleasure to chat reptiles with !

Don't hesitate to do business with John Schmitt and Suncoast

Thanks, Stephen Emerick

Old 12-22-2004, 06:30 PM   #15
DISCERN
Talking I am another very happy customer!

I was fortunate enough to meet John at his table in Daytona and picking out my first jani was a pleasure. He was awesome to talk to and endured my million questions about the snake I bought from him. I can't wait to see his table next year in Daytona.

Billy Fraser

Old 12-23-2004, 02:41 PM   #16
Nokturnel Tom
I bought some Jani from John and they are just perfect. Besides agreeing with everything all the other posts said, I have to say Johns packing was immaculate. The most perfect packaging I ever received. Great pricing, great everything. I recomend him all the time. Tom Stevens

Old 12-23-2004, 03:52 PM   #17
Ken Harbart
John's among the best in the business. I've bought multiple snakes from him, and can't even begin to describe the quality of his stock, his packaging, and his customer service. It's just that damn good.

Old 12-23-2004, 05:40 PM   #18
miamireps
I have bought quite a few snakes from him, all have been perfect and immaculate, bought both at shows and have had shipped to me.
Would not hesitate to do business with him again.
Send me a list John
MikeB
M n R-Reptiles

Old 12-23-2004, 10:38 PM   #19
ArtCat
Thumbs up

Good guy!! Bought some nice High White Kings from him. Packaging was excellent!!

Chuck Wright

Old 12-24-2004, 01:11 AM   #20
ChaosCat
I completed a trade with him a few weeks ago. I love the snakes he sent me, they are perfect in every way. He shipped them when he said he would, and they arrived just fine.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!