Leopard Gecko Morph? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Genetics, Taxonomy, Hybridization

Notices

Genetics, Taxonomy, Hybridization General discussions about the science of genetics as well as the ever changing face of taxonomy. Issues concerning hybridization are welcome here as well.

Old 07-31-2016, 10:20 AM   #1
doc1975
Leopard Gecko Morph?

Hello and thanks to those who took a minute to read and comment on this post. I am fairly new to Leopard Geckos and their plethora of morphs. Early this year, i decided to trade out my three male ackies (bad luck = no females) for two pairs of Leopard Geckos. Long story short they have bread and i am wondering what the morph is on my most recently hatchling.

The first pic is the sire, advised its a Bell Albino het for Radar.
The second pic is the dam, advised its a Bell Snow het for Radar.
The third pic is one of two of latest sibling hatchlings, and appears to be an Albino Bell (het snow, poss. het radar).
The fourth pic is the one I'm having trouble determining the morph. The color from an admitted amateur eye appears to be snow? I understand the colors will change dramatically in the weeks/months to come, but was wondering if anyone would like to take a guess? Or is it just an abherrant pattern Albino Bell (het for snow, poss. het radar)?

Again, thanks for looking, and appreciate any feedback or opinions from those experienced keepers out there.

- Joey
Attached Images

Old 07-31-2016, 10:23 AM   #2
doc1975
Also, this is the first offspring from the same pair. Again, appears to be Albino Bell (het snow, poss. het radar).
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!