Question about morphs. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Genetics, Taxonomy, Hybridization

Notices

Genetics, Taxonomy, Hybridization General discussions about the science of genetics as well as the ever changing face of taxonomy. Issues concerning hybridization are welcome here as well.

Old 08-10-2016, 03:58 AM   #11
Dbz4246
Your best bet is to find a genetics calculator for the species and Morphs your looking at. The reason I used Ball pythons Morphs in my example is because that is all I know lol. The Morphs your listing I know are leopard geckos, but I have no idea what they are lol. But all genetics are essentially the same.

Old 08-10-2016, 04:19 AM   #12
_Lucian_
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbz4246 View Post
Your best bet is to find a genetics calculator for the species and Morphs your looking at. The reason I used Ball pythons Morphs in my example is because that is all I know lol. The Morphs your listing I know are leopard geckos, but I have no idea what they are lol. But all genetics are essentially the same.
Yea I know. I drew up a square, and realized that was a tad off. The normals should be 100% her mp and tremper, 50% blizzard and eclipse... That is assuming I understand it correctly. Thank you for all the help though

Sent from my A521L using Tapatalk

Old 08-10-2016, 04:40 AM   #13
Dbz4246
This is the true outcome:

Half of the offspring is Tremper 50%het Eclipse 50%het blizzard 100%Het pattern less
The other half is 50%het Eclipse 50%het Blizzard 100%Het Tremper 100%Het patternless

There you go. Is it confusing, yes lol. Good luck with all your breedings.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!