Bad Guy Paul Kurnava is at it again buyers beware - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-13-2012, 06:48 PM   #11
LVreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by reticguy76 View Post
Brief lead up: I had money from selling my retics set aside to get into fwc's. I had to use that money this past weekend in a pinch for something personal. Anyway, I had posted that I was looking for female fwc's, as I just sold a cage enough to give me enough for at least a nice normal adult female. He messaged me privately saying that he was looking to sell a pair. I told him that I really was only looking for females and that he had two. I said, I really just want to do one for now and get a baby female later in the season, once breeders have a few clutches. So, he said he can do one female for exactly half the price he offered the two females for, shipped. I paypaled him last night and he received the money. I just saw this earlier, so I emailed him to follow up and he emailed me back and said he was shipping her as soon as he got off work and wanted my receiving address. So, I suppose we will see if I get a tracking number and such in a few hours
did he send you any pics of the snakes?

Old 08-13-2012, 06:50 PM   #12
reticguy76
yes. He emailed them to me. So far, hes actually been very good about responding, but that doesnt necessarily mean much though. Ill feel better once he sends me the tracking number

Old 08-13-2012, 07:32 PM   #13
LVreptiles
can you post some pics of the snakes?

Old 08-13-2012, 07:34 PM   #14
LVreptiles
funny how he removed his post about the monitors just now guess he sold them all lol

Old 08-13-2012, 07:35 PM   #15
LVreptiles
anyways guys just be careful with him have a nice day.....

Old 08-13-2012, 08:59 PM   #16
fangme
Quote:
yes. He emailed them to me. So far, hes actually been very good about responding, but that doesnt necessarily mean much though. Ill feel better once he sends me the tracking number
Did you get your tracking number yet it is 9 pm here in Ohio so fed ex is closed

Old 08-13-2012, 09:48 PM   #17
DNAexotics
I emailed him yesterday for pics of the black throats and ornates. Not only did he send me the wrong species, niles instead of ornates, but he sent nine pictures, all of which were stolen. The black throats were of a friend of mines in England, and the baby he sent me was one of my own from an add 2 years ago. When i brought this up, he said oh im sorry, i dont know how that happened and ill send the right ones shortly. Big surprise, no pics.

I knew this was wrong, the prices were way off, and as someone who owns multiple monitors, i know that the number he suggested he had was insane, as any monitor keeper knows. If need be ill post the emai, but at this point it seems like beating a dead horse. Just hope no one fell for it.

Watch out, if its to goodto be true, it almost always is.

Old 08-13-2012, 09:49 PM   #18
DNAexotics
I emailed him yesterday for pics of the black throats and ornates. Not only did he send me the wrong species, niles instead of ornates, but he sent nine pictures, all of which were stolen. The black throats were of a friend of mines in England, and the baby he sent me was one of my own from an add 2 years ago. The nile i recognized from an ad a few months ago, and the baby nilewas astock picture on google from a supplier. When i brought this up, he said oh im sorry, i dont know how that happened and ill send the right ones shortly. Big surprise, no pics.

I knew this was wrong, the prices were way off, and as someone who owns multiple monitors, i know that the number he suggested he had was insane, as any monitor keeper knows. If need be ill post the emai, but at this point it seems like beating a dead horse. Just hope no one fell for it.

Watch out, if its to goodto be true, it almost always is.

Old 08-13-2012, 09:56 PM   #19
reticguy76
havent received the tracking number yet. just emailed me and said shes on her way

i guess we will see shortly

Old 08-13-2012, 10:02 PM   #20
LVreptiles
Quote:
havent received the tracking number yet. just emailed me and said shes on her way

i guess we will see shortly
dude on his way? they are closed buddy!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!