Bad Guy Paul Kurnava is at it again buyers beware - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-14-2012, 02:15 PM   #71
Lucille
How do I escalate a dispute if I am unable to resolve it with the other user?
If you’re unable to resolve your dispute by communicating with the seller, you can ask us to investigate by escalating the dispute to a claim. We will review the case and decide if you are eligible for a refund. You can escalate a dispute to a PayPal claim within 20 days from the date the dispute was opened.

To escalate your dispute to a PayPal claim, follow these steps:
Click 'Resolution Centre' near the top of the page.
Click 'View' next to the dispute you want to escalate.
Click 'Escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim' near the bottom of the page.
Follow the onscreen instructions.
Click the 'Escalate to a Claim'.
Note: We will contact you if we need additional information. We will try to make a decision within 30 days. To check the status of your claim, log in to your account and visit the Resolution Center. Once the claim has been escalated you may be asked to provide additional information in the ‘Resolution Centre’.

Some points to note:
Generally buyers must wait at least seven days from the date of their payment to file a claim for an item not received
If you don’t resolve or escalate a dispute within 20 days it will be closed. When this deadline is approaching, we will remind you by email
A closed dispute cannot be reopened or escalated to a PayPal claim

Old 08-14-2012, 02:17 PM   #72
reticguy76
Tracking number will be in the emails as soon as I figure it out. I used money that was in my Paypal account already from a previous sale that wasnt able to be transferred to my bank account from Paypal. Ive been having a tough time getting my bank account verified by them, even by talking to them personally. So, its money that has just been sitting in my paypal account since my last sale several weeks ago or so.

Old 08-14-2012, 02:17 PM   #73
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by reticguy76 View Post
Thanks Dan.

I just tried posting all my emails and it says its too many characters. Im bad enough on computer stuff, how do I post my emails within the characters guideline?? Google mail is whacked out compared to yahoo, for me at least. I cant figure it out
You can do attached screen shots (pain in the butt), or copy/pastes of the emails (may sometimes require more than one post, and can be labor intensive to show back and forth in an easily readable manner)

Old 08-14-2012, 02:19 PM   #74
reticguy76
Thanks everybody, I have never had to do a claim or dispute before, just wanted to make sure it was standard procedure to first file a dispute and if unable to be resolved then they give you the opportunity to file a full claim for refund from the transaction.

Old 08-14-2012, 02:20 PM   #75
reticguy76
Sounds like I may need to do it in a few different posts. Im working on that.
Here is the paypal transaction with the transaction Id number for verification

Transaction Details

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 3V22558972044163P)

Sent to:
James McDermott (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:
james_062083@yahoo.com
Payment sent to:

james_62083@yahoo.com
Amount sent:
-$300.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$300.00 USD

Date:
Aug 12, 2012
Time:
18:48:29 PDT
Completed

Subject:

You have sent $300.00 USD to James McDermott with PayPal
Note:

300.00 for 5 foot female (guaranteed) false water cobra
Funding Type:
PayPal Balance
Funding Source:
$300.00 USD - PayPal Account

Old 08-14-2012, 02:22 PM   #76
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by reticguy76 View Post
Thanks everybody, I have never had to do a claim or dispute before, just wanted to make sure it was standard procedure to first file a dispute and if unable to be resolved then they give you the opportunity to file a full claim for refund from the transaction.
As far as I know one opens a dispute first, If it was me I would not wait 7 days, I'd call them now and tell them about the invalid shipping number and offer to send them the email showing the invalid number provided.

Old 08-14-2012, 02:25 PM   #77
reticguy76
I posted a wanted ad about female fwc's. Here is the pm conversation between him and I

I have a pair of supper hypo FWC asking $500 shipped for the pair. Female is 7 foot male is 5 foot

Originally Posted by reticguy76
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiskiddkillz
I have a pair of supper hypo FWC asking $500 shipped for the pair. Female is 7 foot male is 5 foot
my number is 480 306-2195 if you wanna text me a couple pics
I can send them to your email. I can jive you two females ( both about 6-7 foot) for $500 shipped.
thiskiddkillz is online now User's Classifieds User's Gallery Forward Message Reply With Quote

Re: Looking for
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
my number is 480 306-2195 if you wanna text me a couple pics
I can send them to your email. I can jive you two females ( both about 6-7 foot) for $500 shipped.
my email is: carvertheman@gmail.com

Im for sure interested in one at least (for now). How are the attitudes ??
They are tame for the most part. They go crazy when the see or smell food.
thiskiddkillz is online now User's Classifieds

forgive me if it looks weird, computer copying and pasting and whatnot is not any of my good skills.

Old 08-14-2012, 02:26 PM   #78
reticguy76
Now, just to figure out posting all my emails. Then I should be all done and see what happens

Old 08-14-2012, 02:38 PM   #79
Fangthane
I noticed that he's popped in and viewed the thread a few times. Yet didn't feel the need to comment? Anyone have any idea who "James McDermott" is?
Attached Images

Old 08-14-2012, 03:07 PM   #80
reticguy76
This is the message I posted in Paypal's dispute section:

I never received a valid tracking number from the seller, nor any evidence that he dropped off the said package. No verification of any kind. I even called ups and they have to record of it nor does the tracking number claim any validity with as well. The package has not shown up, and seller claims that the tracking number says it was delivered, but will not forward proof of said claim. It is very simple to go to the ups website, go to where it says package received and copy, paste and email for proof.

Here is his reply (not sure what the August 9th statement really means):

From Seller - James McDermott

8/14/2012 11:46 PDT

the item was picked up by the buyer

From Seller - James McDermott

8/14/2012 11:51 PDT

on august 9th the buyer (ryan carver) picked up the item in person.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!