Wanted ISO Female Lewisi. 3 years or older. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 09-23-2018, 07:37 PM   #1
Dewar96
ISO Female Lewisi. 3 years or older.

In search of older Female Lewisi Hybrids. Please provide pics and info, text me at
904-580-0990. “Taylor”
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-24-2018, 01:19 AM   #2
emily_hendricks
sadly these days unless you are a zoo you won't be able to find any pure lewisi as they are illegal to import and no private owners own them anymore, all the ones that private owners had were donated to zoos. however you can find some pretty nice lewisi hybrids for sale from select breeders, if you look on facebook in te Cyclura lovers group you will find some for sale

Old 09-24-2018, 02:24 AM   #3
Dewar96
Hi there Emily, thank you for the info! I am aware of this, and I’m looking to add a female Lewisi hybrid to my collection and breed these awesome guys along with my rhinos! But thank you!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-24-2018, 11:55 PM   #4
emily_hendricks
okie dokie, sorry bout that lol, I was just making sure you knew. lots of people have posted some babies in many cyclura and iguana groups on facebook for sale but I don't know if any of them were sexed, except for a few which I think were male

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!