Good Guy Mitch Whyte * WHYTEARK* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-06-2009, 04:47 PM   #1
Wolfy-hound
Mitch Whyte * WHYTEARK*

I just ordered 2 of his lemon drop tadpoles. They arrived safe and sound at my shop in st augustine! Lovely little guys and just gorgeous!
He talked back and forth several tiems via email, to tell me how to care for them, what I could expect, how big they were, etc etc. Answered all my questions!

Here's a pic to show how VERY cool they are!

Thanks Mitch!!

Old 06-06-2009, 05:41 PM   #2
Ken Foose
I've been buying herps from Mitch for about 20 years now. He's a very good guy. I also just picked up some of those tadpoles from him. They are pretty nice.

Old 07-02-2014, 03:15 PM   #3
rana888
Thumbs up Mitch Whyte - Good guy feedback

I just received two albino Woodhouse toads from Mitch and was very pleased with the animals, the time he spent responding to my questions, and his follow-through with shipping so I could plan to pick the animals up at the FedEx hub. I would definitely endorse Mitch and am confident that you can purchase from him with complete confidence. If all sellers were as professional as Mitch we might not even need a board of inquiry. He definitely gets my Good Guy stamp. rana888

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!