Good Guy The Herp Vault and Bailey & Bailey Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-25-2010, 04:37 PM   #1
rgillis
Thumbs up The Herp Vault and Bailey & Bailey Reptiles

First The Herp Vault. The Staley's were an absolute pleasure to do business with. This was my first ball python purchase and Lisa Staley answered all of my questions honestly and quickly. I purchased an 09 Mojave Male and it arrived in perfect condition and exactly as described. She answered all follow up questions and the snake is an awesome F/T rat eater. I highly recommend them.
After 6 weeks I got the itch and ordered an 09 Female Spider het Hypo and 09 female Pastel Jungle from Bailey and Bailey Reptiles. Tim Bailey was also an excellent person to do business with and both snakes arrived in excellent condition 2 weeks ago. Fed X was supposed to deliver before 10:30 am and when they did not get here Tim actually must have been tracking the shipment because he called me and asked if I had received the snakes. They arrived later that afternoon in great shape due to the care in the packaging.
Both of these Breeders are great to do business with

Ron
Florida

Old 06-25-2010, 05:06 PM   #2
bakew13
Glad you had two good transactions! But normally for a post on the BOI you would make seperate posts for each breeder. Just to keep things organized and easy to find for others in the future.

Old 06-25-2010, 05:10 PM   #3
rgillis
Will do next time...thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!