Info Keep the topic line SHORT please. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-17-2010, 11:41 AM   #1
WebSlave
Stop! Keep the topic line SHORT please.

Seems more and more people are intent on writing a novel within the topic line for their thread. And while at it, some are getting overly descriptive of what they think about the person or business that the thread is about.

Please refrain from this practice. Keep the topic line SHORT, with the name or names of the person or business, and utilize the prefix icon. You will have as much space as you need when posting the thread to tell people the details of what your thread is all about.

Old 12-03-2010, 08:14 PM   #2
WebSlave
Ahem!! It appears that people are not paying attention to this request. I would hate to have to elevate it to an infraction level...

Old 02-02-2011, 01:17 PM   #3
tonytheturtle
hi. tonytheturtle here. never posted before. how do i place an ad? thank you, tony

Old 02-02-2011, 01:26 PM   #4
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Ahem!! It appears that people are not paying attention to this request. I would hate to have to elevate it to an infraction level...
I did pay attention!

Old 04-17-2014, 08:29 AM   #5
Leslie11
Inquiry of seller

I would like to know about Christopher Yang. It says on this site he is an "unknown entity", yet he is still posting the same ad for a nosy be. I think some of his ads are old, as well as new for the same nosy be. Please help, as I am interested in this cham. Thank you, Leslie Irene Durrant

Old 04-17-2014, 10:57 AM   #6
hhmoore
Leslie,
I'm not sure why you thought it would be appropriate to post that in this thread...
If you would like to post an inquiry, and cannot find an existing thread in his name, start a new one in the proper format. If you have not yet read the rules for posting, it would be a good idea to do so prior to creating a thread

Old 04-17-2014, 02:24 PM   #7
Leslie11
This is the board of inquires?? This site totally confuses me. I had read the rules. TY

Old 04-17-2014, 04:15 PM   #8
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie11 View Post
This is the board of inquires?? This site totally confuses me. I had read the rules. TY
Well, here's a test, the answer to which is a clue about what Harald is talking about.

First question: What is the TOPIC of this thread?

Second question: Why would you think your query about someone in particular fits well within the topic of this thread?

Third question: If you read the rules, how did your answers to the first two questions lead you to believe that you have complied with those rules?

Old 05-01-2014, 01:03 PM   #9
mymoa
How can I edit the name of my post to be the company name? I meant Retmart not Diseased Bearded Dragon

Jacquelyn the post is under mymoa

Old 05-01-2014, 01:37 PM   #10
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymoa View Post
How can I edit the name of my post to be the company name? I meant Retmart not Diseased Bearded Dragon

Jacquelyn the post is under mymoa
Sorry, but you cannot edit anything concerning your post. Your only option is to cut and paste the text from your current post into a new properly formatted thread. The older one in violation of the rules will be deleted shortly.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!