Bad Guy BEWARE OF RANDY MCDOWELL.. AKA THE SNAK SHOP. LAS VEGAS NAVADA - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2012, 06:33 PM   #71
Jrodmanley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varanus81 View Post
Really!!! I mean i can clearly see mites all over that snake and on the paper below. Plus, GTP's are not dogs they don't hang around with their mouths open so there is no way the buyer could know whats going on inside the mouth of this snake. Have you ever tried to open a GTP's mouth, its not fun or easy and unless he had help from someone else who is experienced probably not possible (probably). Also, if your really a "herptologist" you would know that reptiles are masters at hiding illnesses and just because he is alive and perched with tons of mites does not prove your point. I find it very hard to believe that a snake can develop that serious of an infection in just 1 month. In fact i bet you its impossible unless it already arrived in that condition.

Finally, i find it very hard to believe that you have a vet check each of your animals before they are shipped and sold. It should be very easy for you to provide proof that these animals are checked by your vet. Please don't give us the Oh my vet doesn't give me copies since we have an arrangment or doesn't keep records and so forth. If your going to make claims like that than you should be able to back them up with proof. Not to mention that the only reason you would need a vet to check an animal before a sale is if you see something suspicious or if they are wild caught. When i see your ad's on here i see you sell everything from uros to almost any species of snake and anything else you can get your hands on. So.... I'm not suprised that this would happen its not easy to manage so many diff species all needing diff requirements especially when your getting them for a really good price (usually just means they are wild caught or came from really bad owners who just want to get ride of them, even if its for free).

Listen, you don't sound like a bad guy the fact that you had him make a donation to a friend in lieu of the payment to you shows otherwise (unless this was your intention all along). Try to put your pride aside and just do what's right. I had a similiar situtation that happened to me not to long ago so I do understand that things like this do happen, especially with snakes but those pics speak for themselves.

To anyone else reading this, I can't seem to understand why anyone would buy a GTP or other high end animal that does not have any proof of origin, background or that was not CB. Nowadays, their are tons and tons of reputable breeders of GTP's, why anyone would buy a wild caught animal is beside me. The $100 or $200 you save ends up costing you alot more in vet bills in the end and even more emotionally.
i was sold these snakes as cb! everything in is store is cb lol or suppose to be!

Old 05-16-2012, 06:37 PM   #72
Jrodmanley
I now know they are the snakes that are,A W/C or B. the snake going down hill some as% wipe passed along. Some may be healthy due to loyal breeders, while others death traps randy thinks he can make a quick buck on flipping!:

Old 05-16-2012, 07:11 PM   #73
Jrodmanley
more lies...! i knew it..! hey someone there in las vegas if your reading this help this poor honest kid out..! fired volunteer: here for being honest:..! i whole heartedly feel for this employee he has treated me great, been very honest to me and this is what he gets for his honesty. the poor kid would love to kill me im sure, but he will soon learn that randy is not the type of person you want to work for.
Attached Images

Old 05-16-2012, 07:20 PM   #74
Jrodmanley
To boot its this poor kids b-day today! im not kidding! why randy was it necessary to fire good honest employees over this matter between you and I dont take it out on the good guy cause you were caught in your own self made mess!

Old 05-16-2012, 07:40 PM   #75
hhmoore
Granted, it's been a long time since I have even looked at a GTP....but that Biak looks pretty bad in each of the photos posted. The spine seems overly prominent and ridged, to me. (If more experienced GTP keepers think it looks fine, forget I was even here)

Old 05-16-2012, 07:56 PM   #76
Lucille
Jarrit, please give Josh my pm/email. I want to hear from him how this firing went down. To fire a young person for telling the truth is despicable

Old 05-16-2012, 08:03 PM   #77
Ken Foose
Not to butt in on this, because frankly it's none of my business. However, I am looking for a hard working honest staff member at this time. Perhaps Josh would be contacted to contact me? However, my insurance requires all staff members to be at least 18 yrs of age, because of the venomous animals in the store that we sell. So Josh, if you're at least 18 and would actually like to be paid for what you do, and learn a lot of stuff about herps and other exotics, stop on by. I am not looking for volunteers please.

Old 05-16-2012, 08:06 PM   #78
Jrodmanley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Jarrit, please give Josh my pm/email. I want to hear from him how this firing went down. To fire a young person for telling the truth is despicable
the poor kid had money down on a croc monitor, he said they gave him a portion of his money back and said its no long his anymore, and that they wouldnt let him pay it off! all on his birthday. I doubt he will talk now as he is very upset. but still doesn't hate me. how can i give him you pm info?

Old 05-16-2012, 08:06 PM   #79
Lucille
Ken, you are so outstanding......what a wonderful post.

Old 05-16-2012, 08:09 PM   #80
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrodmanley View Post
the poor kid had money down on a croc monitor, he said they gave him a portion of his money back and said its no long his anymore, and that they wouldnt let him pay it off! all on his birthday. I doubt he will talk now as he is very upset. but still doesn't hate me. how can i give him you pm info?
I pmed you. He can email at his convenience. I am not often really angry, I am now. Poor kid can't even buy himself a birthday gift on his birthday.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!