Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2010, 10:28 PM   #91
tinmantribe5
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnakeRoom View Post
Hey Ed,

Where's my $280? You don't respond to emails anymore? I have emails where you agreed to provide $280 worth of dragons or leos. And payment was through paypal and documented.

For the record. both seem flaky. I know for a fact that Ed is. Should have trusted B.O.I

Shame on me.
Provide Proof all emails etc.....

Old 04-23-2010, 10:36 PM   #92
TheSnakeRoom
I will be starting a new BOI thread monday when I have access to my office pc. This was just an attempt to get him to respond because private emails have not worked.

Old 04-23-2010, 11:19 PM   #93
ozz465
Damm i just read this whole thread and i need a few beers now
anyways i hope the 2 involved can reach a mutually agreeable solution to this and act as adults, Ed that ugly girl comment only furthers the opinion of people here to think you are a scumbag and make them not believe anything you post here . seriously Ed how old are you?

Old 04-23-2010, 11:31 PM   #94
Iguanachic
I've got to say this whole scam/theft thing between you is really looking like a victimless crime(except of course the animals in your care). Neither of you wants to own up and take any responsibility for your own actions.

I hope you two work it out and stop involving everyone else in your pity party.

Old 04-23-2010, 11:42 PM   #95
LauraB
Quote:
seriously Ed how old are you?
Often chronological age and mental/behavioral age have no correlation with one another, clearly.

Old 04-23-2010, 11:46 PM   #96
ozz465
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Often chronological age and mental/behavioral age have no correlation with one another, clearly.
If this thread doesn't prove that i don't know what will.

Old 04-23-2010, 11:54 PM   #97
LauraB
Quote:
Laura, I got them because I didn't want to have a table with nothing I pre-Paid for the table and my clutch hatched 2 weeks late so I had nothing.
Thank you. That does make sense.

However, you still have not addressed my first questions. You initially stated that it was a breeder loan and indicated you didn't care if Ed produced his "Breeders Contract".
I understand you will not return Prince to Ed, and that you feel Prince is legally yours. I understand you feel Prince will not be cared for properly if you return him.

Was there originally a Breeders Contract between you and Ed relative to his sending Prince to you? I'm not taking sides, just seeking answers.
Thanks.

Old 04-24-2010, 12:22 AM   #98
HowlinGaleDragons
I am not 100% sure but it was along the lines of he wanted me to breed him to some of my girls and give him half the clutches. I am still waiting for Ed to make a fake Contract like he did the Fake emails I am suprised he stopped posting on here; he knows he is wrong.

But he quickly lost interest in it his main reasons where Prince was Ugly, and did not prove out his Hypo or Trans side with his former owner and he knew how much I liked prince so I could have him. I know another big part of it was because I brought up just how Sick Prince was and how much I was putting into rehabbing him; he never showed any care that he knowingly sent me a sick dragon. He never spoke of Prince much after that especially once he bought "Inferno", his mate, and all his babies he told me there would be no money in Prince that no one would pay much for his babies beause he was "Low Quality".

Sure some people value dragons like that; I'm just different I really don't care of Prince ever breeds he had a rough life when Ed got him I want him to be happy and spoiled he is sleeping on my as I type this.

Old 04-24-2010, 12:33 AM   #99
mmdragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinezilla View Post
Tyler... Did you just really LOL'd???
Be more sensitive you a-hole.

Old 04-24-2010, 12:51 AM   #100
LauraB
Quote:
I am not 100% sure but it was along the lines of he wanted me to breed him to some of my girls and give him half the clutches. I am still waiting for Ed to make a fake Contract like he did the Fake emails
How can you not be 100% sure? You posted that it originally started as a breeder loan.

The screenshot of his email to you that you posted does show that he knew Prince was thin and in need of meds. Obviously, he already admitted that via the email. That is not in question at this point.

The "he said", "she said' junk doesn't cut it ... I know much was communicated via phone, but your claims carry no more weight than Ed's relative to what he allegedly said about the dragon's perceived value, his "low quality", his being "ugly", etc. It also isn't about who loves the dragon more or who can get more gushy about him. The dragon's care and health is paramount; animals should always come first, but at this point legalities come into play.

You stated in an email that you didn't care if he produced a Breeder Contract. Why would you say that if there was not one?

Was there one? Yes or no? (Not, I am waiting for him to produce a fake one ... because we've all seen plenty of claims by each of you that emails were faked, so&so lied, blah blah blah) We've also seen you both play naive on previous threads as well as divert/convolute the subject at hand. (I think Deborah pointed that out as well.)

Sorry, but a simple yes or no question is answered by a simple yes or no response.
And now, I'm shutting up

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!