Bad Guy Ed Clark - Scammer, Liar, and Sells Sick Dragons - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:18 AM   #11
Iguanachic
Seriously? All I see is multiple dragons sick and dying and both you and Ed covering each other's backs. If you knew Ed's animals were in such terrible condition why would you not post that fact here long before he started one about you? Why would you continue to buy/trade/breeder loan sick dragons? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Quite frankly I wouldn't buy from either of you. I don't think either of you are honest sellers nor care one bit about the animals you house and breed.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:18 AM   #12
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
I will get back to this later, its gonna be fun. Ni Ni
The first honest thing he has ever said. This should be interesting.

Ed,

any e-mails or proof of your claims???

Old 04-23-2010, 12:20 AM   #13
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iguanachic View Post
If you knew Ed's animals were in such terrible condition why would you not post that fact here long before he started one about you? Why would you continue to buy/trade/breeder loan sick dragons? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
I cant believe the amount of sick dragons getting pasted around and the blame being put on others!

I also cant believe that either of these two would knowing buy a sick dragon?

Old 04-23-2010, 12:21 AM   #14
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
Utta,
Honestly I never thought I would have issues but sadly I was proven wrong about Ed and wish I would have listened much sooner than I did.
I'm sorry you had to find out the way you did. But from his track record did you really think he wouldn't take advantage of EVERYTHING he could?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
Oh come on! I've got a six pack of Heineken and don't have to get up early in the morning!

Old 04-23-2010, 12:23 AM   #15
HowlinGaleDragons
Ed only owes me money on the male LB if he decides to be a child like normal he really wants the LB back he can pay for board, food, and all medications though to make it publically known the male LB will Never breed he is too messed up he has just been a pet with me when he got here he was about 225 grams he is now close to 400 Grams.

Actually I did not know the man in FL untill he emailed me with a story Ed came up with ; me away on vacation? Yeah I wish I don't have time; his fiance? Thats a joke. I am glad he came to me about the problem he had with Ed and what he said because it was a big wake up call. Anyone out there I called a liar about what you told me about Ed I apologize I was blind and boy you where right!

Old 04-23-2010, 12:24 AM   #16
Iguanachic
Oh wait you two were a couple weren't you? OMG take it to Judge Judy. Neither of you should own animals let alone breed and sell them. It would take a whole lot for me to manage an ounce of pity for either of you.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:26 AM   #17
dragonluver83
Quote:
Nicole I love the title, sells sick dragons
I believe you earned that title! and that's not the first time you have a b.o.i. bad guy thread with that title!

Quote:
You dont have the right to call names with the sickness running thru your collection yet you still keep pumping them full with anything you can think to save them. you even had the nerve to blame the manufacturer of a probiotic for killing your dragons.
If the "sickness" is running threw her collection, why are you doing breeding projects with her? why are you buying and selling her animals?

Thats your num one excuse when you have a problem. Someone ELSE has the problems, you just bought them that way. It has nothing to do with the countless animals you are buying and selling.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:27 AM   #18
HowlinGaleDragons
Tom,
Ed is trying to make me look like dirt I have no sick dragons here they are all fat happy and thriving :-) If I would have known how Ill Prince was I would not have ever agreed to take him on that is a risk to my colony I can not risk Ed told me he had treated all of his dragons for the parasites so I went out on a limb trusting him just to find out he was lieing.

Utta,
I am a little different I try to judge a person based on what I see not what others say as my grand mother always told me "Don't Judge a book by its cover" I started to really get nervous when he posted about Tom Clarke I told Ed on the phone right out that he was being a child and an idiot.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:29 AM   #19
HowlinGaleDragons
Tom he is doing no breeding projects with me considering the male he sent will never breed! Also Ed that whole "I should give you a pair of my dragons from every clutch I produce" go suck on a lemon.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:30 AM   #20
tinmantribe5
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
Oh come on! I've got a six pack of Heineken and don't have to get up early in the morning!
You better get more than a sixpack when Ed wakes up this will shurely be a DOOZIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!