Bad Guy Hillary garnica and daniel Garcia - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-13-2018, 06:15 PM   #1
215 hots
Hillary garnica and daniel Garcia

On Monday July 7 2018 I saw a ad for kingsnakes. I opened and saw hillary was selling two trios of cali kings,Mexican black kings, and arizona mountain kingsnakes. I messaged hilary regarding the mountain kings offering her 460 shipped for the trio. She messaged me back accepting my offer telling me to send funds to itshetwisty88@gmail.com I immediately opened PayPal on my cell and sent the funds. When I looked it went to a daniel Garcia tho. I thought this was funny but knowing not everyone has a PayPal account I dismissed it. I messaged her back saying I sent the funds and could she send pics of the exact trio.she messaged me stating she could ship Thursday for Friday she would try in the morning before work and is she couldn't she would do it on lunch and nothing about the pictures. I accepted her terms for delivery and sent my info. Come Wednesday I still hadn't recieved photos so I again messaged asking for pictures. Now Wednesday evening I still hadn't heard anything or saw pictures of animals so I messaged asking is everything ok? I asked for pictures haven't recieved nor heard from her. Thought maybe she works alott???? Thursday at noon I messaged asking if she sent out animals. No response. Thursday around 7pm recieved message stating she will have to refund that she left animals in car during work n they weren't doing well. She stated her cell phone doesnt have a refund option to go threw PayPal to dispute n she would accept n refund. Well I did this and nothing.havent heard a word. I looked up on FBI finding her as crooks arent the brightest messaging her and haven't heard anything. I contacted PayPal w a call and filed a claim. They put a freeze on the account of hillary n said if she doesnt respond by the 24th they are going to just issue the refund. They probably never had the animals. I'm not the only one they scammed.and pics are off internet not of there animals. Dont do buisness there pieces of crap that are hurting the community.

Old 07-13-2018, 06:21 PM   #2
Desert Queen
CORRECTION>>>>Daniel Gonzalez is his name, not Garcia!

Old 07-13-2018, 06:22 PM   #3
215 hots
Finding her as crooks*

Old 07-13-2018, 06:26 PM   #4
215 hots
Looked on PayPal It is Gonzalez your correct srry

Old 07-13-2018, 06:34 PM   #5
Desert Queen
I'm the one that screwed it up in my original post. I wonder if admin can correct it to the correct name? Sorry!

Old 07-13-2018, 06:47 PM   #6
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by 215 hots View Post
I looked up on FBI finding her as crooks arent the brightest messaging her and haven't heard anything.
Her Facebook profile is https://www.facebook.com/misstwistys if you start an FBI post.

Also her first name is Hilary - one L not two.

Old 07-13-2018, 06:53 PM   #7
Desert Queen
Could the admin please correct the spelling of Daniel's last name to Gonzalez? Here he is. Let's make him famous.
Attached Images

Old 07-13-2018, 06:58 PM   #8
AbsoluteApril
I am sorry but we do not edit BOI threads

Old 07-13-2018, 07:15 PM   #9
Lucille
Leah, you can create a new BOI thread with the proper name, and append the existing threads to it, and provide a link on the existing threads to the new thread as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!