Mike Weitzman (Basically Boas) Great Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-14-2004, 11:30 AM   #1
dmasio
Mike Weitzman (Basically Boas) Great Guy

I recieved a woma python female this morning from Mike who was kind enough to let me make payments to him over a period of 2 months. I have to say he was a little apprehensive about shipping her because we had a little bit of snow here in Ohio which is nothing out of the ordinary but he is in California where Im sure they hardly ever see it. But I reassured him I would be waiting by the door to get the snake. Also she was packed the best that I have ever seen an animal shipped before. She was in a dual insulated box with the heat pack and bag everything. Needless to say I WILL be positivley doing business with Mike again in the near future, (especially for a male DH sunglow).

Damian Macioce

Old 12-14-2004, 09:02 PM   #2
BriarpatchHerps
Mike and I met at the breeders expo in Daytona after what I believe was over a year of basic online BSing. We struck a couple deals at the show of animals and supplies that we would each ship once we got home and settled in. He was very quick to pay me for the supplies I sent and also sent me a flawless animal with complete records since the animals birth - like 4yrs worth. He's a very personable guy and I wouldn't hesitate to work with him again.

Old 08-20-2009, 01:12 PM   #3
woody44
i just received a mojave from Mike and everything went perfect. excellent animal and great packaging. i couldn't be happier and will definitely be a return customer.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!