Male Red and White Bull Terrier Puppy Available - For Sale or Possible Trade! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 11:23 PM   #1
Exotics by Nature
Male Red and White Bull Terrier Puppy Available - For Sale or Possible Trade!

This is the Target/Spuds McKenzie Dog!

We currently have this REALLY cute male Bull Terrier puppy available for sale OR we may be willing to consider trades or partial cash/trade offers on him. We're not looking for anything specific but are open to offers specifically on female Bearded Dragons (sub-adults or young adults), Boa Constrictor Morphs or Ball Python Morphs.

This guy was produced by our stud male, Marv who is a white and brown brindle Bully with an awesome looking head and an even better temperament! Marv bred our friend's female, Dixie who is solid white with a small brown patch on her ear.

This is the second time Marv and Dixie have had puppies. The first litter was 9 beautiful pups all with great looking heads and we expect these little boy to have the same!

He is a gorgeous red and white coloration and will have a great coat. He was born on December 20th, 2007 and is ready to go to his new home now at a little over 8 weeks old!

He is also well on his way to being housebroken and is pretty good about his crate training so far. This is definitely one smart little boy!

Both Marv and Dixie are registered with the AKC and this guy will come with FULL AKC paperwork too!

I have several other photos of him as well as the parents that I can email anyone interested. Just let me know!

He is priced at $1,200, not including shipping. Shipping is available through Continental Airlines and we will only charge exact shipping expenses which should be anywhere between $300 to $350. OR, we're asking a trade value of $1,700, not including shipping.

Feel free to email me at sales@exoticsbynature.com or give me a call at (985) 893-0082 or (504) 237-0258 if you have any questions at all!

Thank You,

Celia Chien
Webmaster : EbN
www.ExoticsbyNature.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-29-2008, 04:24 AM   #2
Pink Lady Exotics
Celia, I think I'm going to die! That face is THE cutest, silliest little puppy face I have ever seen! Oh how I love bull terriers, I desperately want one so bad...but my hubby is stuck on getting a big ugly English bulldog. Your little boy is exactly the coloration I love too! Hmmm, would you trade for a kidney? LOL! Good luck with him, I'll bet he's already gone by now!

Old 02-29-2008, 06:10 PM   #3
Exotics by Nature
Hey Jen!

Thanks for the compliments on this little guy. We actually did find him a new home. He was such a sweet boy that it wasn't even hard! Let me know if you're ever able to convince your husband to let you get one of these dogs and I'm sure we can help you out. If we don't have any puppies available at the time, I know a few other breeders I can refer you to. They really are an awesome breed!

Thanks,
Celia
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread