For Sale or Trade- - - Razor’s Edge American Bully Pit Bull Terrier Male - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 07-22-2010, 11:18 PM   #1
TheDream
For Sale or Trade- - - Razor’s Edge American Bully Pit Bull Terrier Male

As much as this pains me to have to part with my dog whom I have raised from a puppy, I must do so due to health circumstances and the fact that we do not have the space for him to run and be the active dog that he is.

He is a descendant from Steel City Blue’s Rockstar and Steel City Blue’s Envy and is 100% Razor’s Edge Bloodline. He is grandson to Davis Kennel’s Rocafella and great grandson to Rockzilla. If you do a quick search on “Davis Kennels” you can speak with or view the lines on their page.

His name is Banks and he turned a year old this past May. He is un-altered and papered. He is such a well- behaved dog and absolutely loves to be around people and other dogs. He has never shown one sign of aggression as the breeder and I have both worked with him since his day of birth. He does not bark unless antagonized (we have an array of large stuffed animals that if brought out in plain sight, Banks will Bark and wag his tail as if getting ready to play.) We take him with us everywhere, to reptile shows, pet stores, various trips and he has absolutely been just a pleasure to have.

I have him listed on other various dog boards, however because I am a ball and blood python hobbyist, I have decided to put him up here as well and will agree to trades of: 1.0 Bumblebee, 0.1 Pinstripes, 0.1 Butters and Lessers, 0.1 Pastels and Super Pastels and or Piebalds and other various morphs. I am listing him for sale at $1500.00 OBRO. I originally paid 1500.00 total however, he also has his ears clipped and done by a reputable vet that cost me 500.00 total. I will entertain all trade offers and sale offers. I also want to make it known that this is a local transaction as in I will drive to meet in areas on the East Coast in the areas of MD, PA, VA, WV, OH, and possibly NC, NY, and NJ. I will not ship and would like to meet the individual(s) that are interested so I know that Banks will be going to a good home and so I can touch base on how he is doing.

If anyone has any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to send me a pm or email me at pmoss@familylawattys.com Thank you all for taking the time to read my ad, I appreciate it and look forward to hearing from you.

Victor P. Moss
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-22-2010, 11:20 PM   #2
TheDream

Father:

Mother:

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!