Bad Guy Kati Ge North sea dragons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2018, 12:38 PM   #1
Redsky29
Kati Ge North sea dragons

I paid for two imports from Kati Ge she was not good with sending pictures the last pictures she sent I could not tell if the female was in shed or not so I asked if the female was in shed she said it seems so. I get the female she looks nothing like she looked when I paid for her she is super washed out....Not in shed I message the breeders after I have soaked the female given her time to warm up etc... she says to wait she is stressed no this isn't stress this dragon is completely different from what I paid for. I paid her 405 euros for this female including shipping cost and she is nothing like her original photos last photo she sent she deceived me into thinking the female is in shed when she is not.... I later that day speak to another breeder in the states that also purchased from her and he has the same exact issue he dragon looks nothing like the photos. I request a refund of 100 euros (not even half of my loss) Kati is refusing to send anything more than 50 euros of which I have placed a claim on the purchase via paypal. She also originally tried to get me to send her the money via friends and family thank god I refused and just covered the paypal fees or I would be totally out of everything... I am still waiting for a paypal decision but wanted others to know not to waist your time or money with Kati... first three photos are the pics I was sent of the female last photo is her now....
Attached Images