Info Chris Davis - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 
  Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry. On 02-02-2020 the BOI will be deleted.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2018, 12:29 AM   #11
calebroad
Contract

Jason Williamson can pick two perfect caramels (all are het snow now). When my hatching begins for 2019. I expect him to go ahead and choose quickly once the first or second clutch hatches. No beating around the bush. If I fail to produce any hatchlings in 2019, Jason Williamson agrees to accept $3500 in cash as full and final payment. Shipping by SYR shall be paid by sender.
 
Old 12-28-2018, 12:32 AM   #12
nickolasanastasiou
That response lacks the terms of the contract.
 
Old 12-28-2018, 12:50 AM   #13
calebroad
Terms

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
That response lacks the terms of the contract.
Well, In August of 2018, Mr. Williamson suddenly needed his animals right now. And seemed to all of the sudden to have developed an overnight hostility towards me. To this day, it’s unknown what, or whom may have played a part in that. All I know is he repeatedly mentioned the BOI.

Anyway, as to avoid the same scenario, I will provide him pictures of my first 2019 clutch, and he can pick two, if not happy, he can also pick over the second clutch also, and pick the two turtles he likes best of the two clutches. If he cannot decide, I’ll pick two perfect animals for him, and pay to send them to him. A shipping address will be helpful. There is no excuse for any delays, pick two perfect animals, don’t try to squeeze anything, just take the two beautiful animals and move along.

And that will be that. If by October 1st, 2019. I don’t have any hatchlings, due to disease, or any unforeseen disaster, or for any reason. I’ll pay Mr. Williamson one lump sum of $3500 in cash, to be paid no later than October 31, 2019
 
Old 12-28-2018, 12:52 AM   #14
nickolasanastasiou
That response also lacks the terms of the contract.

You seem to be avoiding the matter of the contract which you made reference to in post number nine.
 
Old 12-28-2018, 02:03 AM   #15
Turtle 77541
Chris, I didn’t have time to carefully read your very long post earlier. Now that I have read it carefully, here are my responses to some of your talking points:
Chris wrote “And he continues saying that he let me sell some hatchlings in 2016, so that I could pay for turtle food and vet bills. And maybe he did, Im not sure, maybe I had some eggs prior to the whipe out, or maybe I sold hatchlings for others to raise money, maybe he can post on here in more details, because it doesnt change the facts about what occurred in any context. And he has all these little details from years gone by, like little details about me, that I dont even know. After looking back, it appears some of his facts and timelines of my life stand correct. I ended up getting the heebie jeebies and blocked him off all of my facebook and social accounts.”

I never said it would be ok with me for you to sell hatchlings in 2016 and postpone your agreement with me to let me pick two from your first clutch. I’d like to see where I ever agreed to that.
The so-called details of your life are just screen shots of your ads you placed on Fauna. I took screen shots on my phone when I saw your two posts in 2016 where you were selling hatchlings in 2016. So the screenshot has the exact dates you posted those ads in 2016. If your freaked out that I can tell you the exact two dates that you posted your fauna ads in 2016, then I don’t know what to tell you. I don’t have any screen shots from any post you may have ever posted on Facebook. As you know, I have avoided even creating a Facebook account for as long as I could. I had to get on Facebook out of necessity because someone else I know told me Facebook messenger was pretty much their main way of communicating. Believe me, I don’t care anything about your life and you’re welcome to contact Facebook or whoever can track who looks at your Facebook account (if it’s possible, I am not Facebook savvy). I have never sent you any message that referenced anything about any part of your personal life so I don’t have a clue what you are talking about when you claim I know all these details about your life. I only know you are married with kids based on phone calls you and I had when we were on decent terms. You briefly mentioned your kids like one of the turtles or something. I don’t know anything else about your life and I don’t care. The things you mentioned about details of your life are from your Faunaclassified posts.





Chris wrote: “I asked Mr. Williamson if he was willing to add some money or trade to the two turtles I was sending him, since mine were het for snow.”
Yes I did get upset about you asking me this. Your contract states that I could pick out two caramels and even a snow if you produced one. Then you try yet once again to renegotiate an old agreement by implying that I would be getting more than originally agreed upon since these were het for snow and not just regular caramels.

Chris wrote; “He was required to provide me an ID, a ship address, a ship date, and he would be required to communicate by email, since I was no longer comfortable with him having a front row seat in to my life using social media.”
Again, I never agreed to send you an ID so stop saying this was some requirement that I agreed to and failed to live up to. As I stated before, I don’t have a front seat to your life on social media. And where have I ever even mentioned any detail about your life that would lead you to believe this?

Chris wrote: “Then I get a strange email response that is further scolding me, and Mr. Williamson states he will soon send me a link to a boi post? and that the issue will be handled by the public. But wait? We had already agreed on a full and final solution.”
Yes you did get a response about the BOI because I can’t accept your latest and greatest requirement of needing to send you my photo ID. I would have gladly settled for the caramels and sent you my address and a ship date but I am not going to send you a copy of my photo ID just because you want it for whatever reason.

“Chris wrote: Mr. Williamson also stated that he was up to his ears in caramel hatchlings, and no longer really even wanted them.”
This was said to explain the reason why I could use the definite het for snow caramel you were offering versus a regular caramel. If I just need two caramels, I have produced enough myself to fulfill any plans of expanding. I told you that mine were maybe possible het for snow but I didn’t know for sure. This is the reason why I thought the two het for snow you were offering would be helpful to me.

Chris wrote; “The original agreement did contain language that suggested if something were to occur that prevented me from making caramels, the agreement was null and void anyways, and that the albino aka (number five) would be returned to Mr. Williamson at my expense through SYR. I did not deem it necessary to invoke this clause, because I ended up buying more caramels, and with patience, Mr. Williamson would have the opportunity to get his turtles and I knew that.”
You really have no grounds to even try to invoke the clause of sending back the #5 albino. You did produce hatchlings in 2016 (you did not have a catastrophic loss and lose everything between October 2015 and your first clutch of your 2016 season) and you have already broken your promise with regards to what you promised you would do in 2016.
 
Old 12-28-2018, 07:26 AM   #16
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle 77541 View Post
On October 13 2015, Chris Davis and I agreed on a trade. He sent me a formal agreement detailing the trade.
It seems that this disagreement hinges on the agreement between the two parties. While one party has every right to object to new terms being added years later, it is not clear what the original terms and any agreed upon amendments consist of. It is easy for either party to divert, sling mud, point fingers and otherwise create obfuscations if the actual facts are hidden away from readers.

Jason could you please post that agreement in its entirety, along with any subsequent amendments both parties agreed upon, thank you.
 
Old 12-28-2018, 07:52 AM   #17
Snakesatsunset
Prices changed ALOT from 2015/2016 so should be more then 2 caramels or any combination of caramel and snow at this point.....he also lost 3 years of potential raising for breeding and is now starting with hatchlings in 2019 if he gets them. I think the 2 should be 4-5 of them at this point and at this 2018/2019 value....
 
Old 12-28-2018, 08:06 AM   #18
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakesatsunset View Post
Prices changed ALOT from 2015/2016 so should be more then 2 caramels or any combination of caramel and snow at this point.....he also lost 3 years of potential raising for breeding and is now starting with hatchlings in 2019 if he gets them. I think the 2 should be 4-5 of them at this point and at this 2018/2019 value....
For those of us who don't have/keep these turtles, what would be the difference in value?
 
Old 12-28-2018, 09:16 AM   #19
Mac's Morphs
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
For those of us who don't have/keep these turtles, what would be the difference in value?
The market price in 2015/2016 about $2500 per caramel, the marker price this year(2018) was around $800
 
Old 12-28-2018, 09:37 AM   #20
Lucille
Regardless of value past or present, post #2 appears to show the OP agreeing to two caramels to complete the deal. He mentions 2018, so it would seem that this agreement was made in 2018. The parties, between themselves, can make a binding amendment. The ID requirement was not agreed to by the OP and does not bind him.

It would be very helpful if the OP posted the original agreement and any subsequent amendments that both parties agreed to.
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

 
Reply

Tags
calebroad, chris davis

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chris Davis aka calebroad nickolasanastasiou Board of Inquiry® 63 12-28-2018 06:55 PM
Groundpounder (Dustin Draper, Craig Davis, Chris Anderson, Eddie Lopez) SCAMMER!! tikigator Board of Inquiry® 45 10-24-2016 12:45 AM
bad-one aka Brittany Davis of Davis Reptiles, GREAT gal curtusforum.org Board of Inquiry® 1 11-11-2014 08:42 PM
Head Hunter Reptiles (Chris & Chris) GOOD GUYS!!! ExecutiveReptiles Board of Inquiry® 4 07-19-2006 07:37 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:21 PM.




Ebates Coupons and Cash Back



TESTING!
Fauna Top Sites


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.04587889 seconds with 11 queries
Content copyrighted ©2002-2018, FaunaClassifieds, LLC