Good Guy Barbara aka Creepy Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-07-2011, 02:22 PM   #1
GettaGecko
Thumbs up Barbara aka Creepy Exotics

I just bought a few geckos from Creepy Exotics. I bought then back in February for my birthday and just received them yesterday because of the cold weather. My babies are gorgeous! Barbara was awesome about staying in touch with and she even took a photo shoot of them because I couldn't get them right away. One thing I love about Creepy Exotics is the pictures that she takes. She makes the animal look their best so that you know exactly what you are getting. Just for an example, I'll show you what I mean. Just keep in mind that the gecko is older in my picture with for dalmatian spots.

This is one of the pictures that I saw my baby for sale...

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/gettagecko/5406251318/]
photo by Creepy Exotics

And then the picture I took yesterday before going into is tank...

Photo by Getta Gecko

I got exactly what I wanted and believed what I was getting. Thanks so much Barbara for the beautiful babies!!

Old 04-12-2011, 03:49 PM   #2
Carlene16
Barbara is awesome!!! Just received two awesome geckos from her that look better in person than in pictures

I am very impressed with her packaging, the geckos arrived safe and sound.

I would recommend her to anyone looking to buy geckos! I will most certainly be doing business with her in the future. Transaction was very smooth and she kept in contact constantly while waiting for warmer weather to ship as I'm in Wisconsin.

When I first went to her interested in her geckos she must've taken a million pictures for me, and I was very impressed with that as not many sellers like to send a ton of pictures.

Thanks so much again Barbara!

Carly Messenger

Old 04-12-2011, 11:11 PM   #3
GettaGecko
Your geckos are beautiful too!! She's got amazing animals!

Old 04-12-2011, 11:20 PM   #4
Volatile
I've gotten a couple geckos from Barb at the local animal expo, and she is always very informative, and willing to answer any questions. She responds promptly to emails, and communication with her is a breeze!

Old 05-10-2011, 12:40 PM   #5
lauraleellbp
Barb has GORGEOUS babies! I just got my first little girl (hopefully) in from her and couldn't be more thrilled!

Great communication, flawless transaction. Buy with confidence.

Old 05-12-2011, 02:31 PM   #6
hermansmama
I just got my first Creepy Exotic baby in the mail today, and I would NOT hesitate to get another one from Barb!! She was amazing with communication, sent extra photos without being asked when shipping was delayed due to weather, and helped to answer every question I had. A++ seller, A++ geckos!!

Old 05-12-2011, 07:22 PM   #7
goReptiles
I got two chewies from her. She took pictures for me until the weather was optimal for shipping. She's top notch with her customer service.

Old 05-16-2011, 04:49 AM   #8
EStar
Another satisfied customer of Barb's! My gorgeous boy arrived safe and sound in great packaging. Couldn't ask for better! She worked with me over prompt emails. Thanks a bunch Barb for one of your lovely babies!

Old 05-25-2011, 11:11 AM   #9
Melissa N.
Barbara G. & Geckos of Creepy Exotics

Hello,
I can say ditto to everything mentioned above. I received my geckos yesterday as well,
after purchasing last winter. I really appreciate the care Barb has for her geckos. Thank you, Barb. We need more people like you!
Here are a couple of photos of the two, and they are lovely. Photos were taken by
Barb of Creepy Exotics.

Sincerely,
Melissa N.
Attached Images

Old 05-25-2011, 11:59 AM   #10
lauraleellbp
Oh Melissa- looks like you got one of the siblings to mine- I hope you keep posting pics, I want to be able to compare how they grow up!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!