Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 27 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-14-2017, 11:11 PM   #261
Skinker
Kei island are one of them blue-tongued types, Tiliqua ssp. Monkey-tailed, aka solomon island, are Corucia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
I wonder if Linda would care to chime in about the Monkey Tail Skinks that Traci bought from her years ago.....is there ANY evidence that Traci has not superimposed animals she already had in an attempt to black-mail Nick into giving her a refund? She has already proven to be a shady, manipulative vicious person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
And before Traci denies it or fabricates another fairy tale:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=Linda+Switzer

Old 06-14-2017, 11:34 PM   #262
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
I've purchased St Lucian Island Iguanas from Garrett. Does that make us friends? If so, ok.
You've done more than that sneaky guy. You were vocal in his bad guy thread. Shall we go there? Nothing gets erased from the BOI. So now that we've established why you are here, what are your thoughts on the facts presented here regarding Traci and Nick? Surely you have an educated opinion after viewing all the posts here?

Old 06-14-2017, 11:36 PM   #263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
You've done more than that sneaky guy. You were vocal in his bad guy thread. Shall we go there? Nothing gets erased from the BOI. So now that we've established why you are here, what are your thoughts on the facts presented here regarding Traci and Nick? Surely you have an educated opinion after viewing all the posts here?
Feel free to "go there". I've also bought Saba Island Iguanas from Garrett. I had a good experience.

Old 06-14-2017, 11:56 PM   #264
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Feel free to "go there". I've also bought Saba Island Iguanas from Garrett. I had a good experience.
Oh snap! A Garrett supporter and a Ty supporter! Who would have thought, lol. If you jave a problem with me, there is a problem with you. Sounds arrogant I know. But, again, prove me wrong. I don't, and never will, associate with the element you do, which is what puts us on opposite sides of the fence. We might both sleep just as well at night. But I never wake up looking over my shoulder. That being said, what is your opinion of the people in this thread that aren't part of your dead end agenda? You know. Traci and Nick. Are you neutral, or is there a party here that you disagree with? Or are you here on Garrett and Ty's behalf?

Old 06-15-2017, 12:06 AM   #265
Quote:
Oh snap! A Garrett supporter and a Ty supporter! Who would have thought, lol. If you jave a problem with me, there is a problem with you. Sounds arrogant I know. But, again, prove me wrong. I don't, and never will, associate with the element you do, which is what puts us on opposite sides of the fence. We might both sleep just as well at night. But I never wake up looking over my shoulder. That being said, what is your opinion of the people in this thread that aren't part of your dead end agenda? You know. Traci and Nick. Are you neutral, or is there a party here that you disagree with? Or are you here on Garrett and Ty's behalf?
Oh snap! You caught me, I'm here on behalf of Ty and Garrett. I'm busted!

I don't know Garrett but he delivered some great looking iguanas. I met Ty back in IL, when I used to live there, about 25 years ago. I consider him a friend.

Old 06-15-2017, 12:13 AM   #266
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinker View Post
Kei island are one of them blue-tongued types, Tiliqua ssp. Monkey-tailed, aka solomon island, are Corucia.
Crap, I thought it was a locality of the Corucia. Heres something you won't see many people do here:

I was wrong and I am sorry.

I'd rather be accurate than right, so I'm glad those are different skinks and that sort of eliminates the potential for shenanigans by switching photos,. etc.

Old 06-15-2017, 12:30 AM   #267
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Oh snap! You caught me, I'm here on behalf of Ty and Garrett. I'm busted!

I don't know Garrett but he delivered some great looking iguanas. I met Ty back in IL, when I used to live there, about 25 years ago. I consider him a friend.
Still no comments regarding your opinion of the two main people this thread is about? What are your thoughts on Traci and/or Nick? If you actually read this whole thread, I'm sure you would find one of the two on the wrong side of the fence. Prrhaps you didn't read this thread and were solicited by one of your pals to engage me. It didn't work for them. But that type of scum has no problem getting there minions to do their dirty work for them. Tit for tat, yes...wink wink. So howsabout we move forward and stay on topic. Where do you stand with regard to Traci and Nick? RutRo! That's a toughie!

Old 06-15-2017, 12:33 AM   #268
Quote:
Still no comments regarding your opinion of the two main people this thread is about? What are your thoughts on Traci and/or Nick? If you actually read this whole thread, I'm sure you would find one of the two on the wrong side of the fence. Prrhaps you didn't read this thread and were solicited by one of your pals to engage me. It didn't work for them. But that type of scum has no problem getting there minions to do their dirty work for them. Tit for tat, yes...wink wink. So howsabout we move forward and stay on topic. Where do you stand with regard to Traci and Nick? RutRo! That's a toughie!
Yes Chris, I am a minion sent here to engage you. My masters instructed me to go engage Chris Kennard on the fauna BOI.

Old 06-15-2017, 12:40 AM   #269
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Yes Chris, I am a minion sent here to engage you. My masters instructed me to go engage Chris Kennard on the fauna BOI.
What? No thoughts on the content of this thread? How shocking. Let's tay focused and on topic. Again, what are your thoughts regarding Traci and Nick?

Old 06-15-2017, 12:48 AM   #270
Chris Kennard
Take your time. I know it's a tough call for you, or whoever sent you here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!