Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 39 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-20-2017, 01:38 PM   #381
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe09 View Post

Besides covering stuff up.
That's not enough?

Quote:
What does he have to do to be forgiven in faunaclassifieds?
He could start by revealing the test results he and the OP have kept hidden.

The lack of transparency is suspicious, leading the reader to assume the worst. This does not lead to confidence or trust in the seller.

Old 08-20-2017, 02:00 PM   #382
Roscoe09
I asked personally not in general. Shouldn't you also be mad at the OP instead of taking most brute on Nick. I am not quite understanding what is test is hidden? What did he do?

Old 08-20-2017, 02:02 PM   #383
Lucille
Quote:
And may I ask to everyone what has Nick done to you?
Readers after reading this thread may protect themselves by not doing business with Nick after seeing what he has done to others. That is the purpose of the BOI, to help people make rational decisions about who to trust with their business.
Quote:
but if this community helps him sort this mess out
The community has already done so by asking fair, relevant questions. He is covering up information. It is not up to us make his behavior ethical, he is not a baby in a high chair, he is an adult and it is his own continuing behavior that has damaged his reputation.

Old 08-20-2017, 02:59 PM   #384
Lucille
Quote:
Shouldn't you also be mad at the OP instead
I'm suspect that many would not do business with the OP after reading this thread. But simply pointing to someone else's misbehavior does not excuse Nick's poor behavior.

Old 08-20-2017, 06:35 PM   #385
XtremVipereXotics
Lucille I have one question for you what have I hidden? I told you guys everything and haven't talked to a single person not even the OP after my last post. I'm just doing my own thing with my animals and ignoring this. Its not running away it just seems the people that rip apart people in these threads don't have any real connection to the community. All they are on fauna for is to trash peoples posts and BOI's as anyone could see if you look at these peoples previous posts. The BOI trollers never comment positively or purchase any animals they just trash reputations. I travel the country with my family going to meetings, events, and shows and partake in the reptile community, talking to really amazing people that actually do breed, donate, and contribute as much as possible. No its not for self gain or to build a reputation either. Its for the pure enjoyment my family has always had breeding and caring for animals not just reptiles as I've said time and time again. I understand its only words through a screen so all of you can't believe it I'm just expecting you to trust it if you watch my videos and posts all over Facebook and instagram. I try to show the community how we actually care for our animals. Lucille not to target you all, but you seem to follow this carefully have left me positive karma in the past during all this and now your directing negative attention at me? which is it? You act as if your "speaking for the community" Speak for yourself. Ive sold roughly two dozen of my animals on here since my last look at this thread and not one negative feedback. So what continuing behavior are you speaking of? I've even had NUMEROUS people nice enough to reach out and write positive feedbacks on bios but thats not enough they just are targeted and called dumb(in shorter terms) by other members for doing business with me. They made the decision and are happy with the outcome so who is anyone to tell them differently. Especially since none of the negative people on here besides Tracy HAVE NEVER BOUGHT A THING FROM ME! Bottomline I care about my customers and even more than that I care about my animals. I believe that shows not everyone is perfect and you can't please everyone obviously. I don't partake in any BOI's I try not to even partake in my own because i believe its not going to help my customers. Im capable of answering any questions to anyone. I tell everyone exactly how it is if the animal is tame or not has a scar or not, even if a toe nail is missing. I send videos and more pictures anything someone asks. Overall to answer anyones questions why i have not replied about the beginning of this post is simply because I've heard NOTHING again I repeat NOTHING about it. To me it was over Tracy disappeared, and the OP from the second thread as well so in my eyes when the person who started the "threads" vanished because they had no proof to backup your guys repeated questions. The thread was done.

Old 08-20-2017, 06:49 PM   #386
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremVipereXotics View Post
have left me positive karma in the past during all this and now your directing negative attention at me? which is it?
If you do something positive you get rewarded, but it is not a vaccination against recognition of lated bad choices by yourself.

Quote:
haven't talked to a single person not even the OP after my last post. I'm just doing my own thing with my animals and ignoring this.
You can't stick your head in the sand. The OP specifically said that you and she decided not to post lab reports. Why bury them? At that point in my opinion an ethical person would not have made that decision, would have posted the reports, and would have posted to her post, disagreeing with the with holding of that information.

Old 08-20-2017, 07:08 PM   #387
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
You can't stick your head in the sand. The OP specifically said that you and she decided not to post lab reports. Why bury them? At that point in my opinion an ethical person would not have made that decision, would have posted the reports, and would have posted to her post, disagreeing with the with holding of that information.
This is what bothers me the most, that he and the OP decided to withhold the test results. IMO, that means the results showed an illness/disease that Nick wanted hidden or that no tests were actually performed.

Old 08-20-2017, 07:08 PM   #388
XtremVipereXotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
If you do something positive you get rewarded, but it is not a vaccination against recognition of lated bad choices by yourself.

You can't stick your head in the sand. The OP specifically said that you and she decided not to post lab reports. Why bury them?

I am not asking for a reward never ddi. But I haven't done anything to "continue my behavior" as you stated if anything I have done the opposite if you listened to the again NUMEROUS positive interactions people gave. Even when MBReptiles asked you guys and you all said NO don't do it. Look how that turned out he got one of my personal cubans that i raised myself to the current 3foot iguana they recieved.

Again Lucille i will say it again the OP can say whatever they like. Your going to believe her now? Are we forgetting what happened the private message shenanigans that went around that YOU contacted me about her side was all a game with zero truth. She told me about the test results that everything came back negative that she was terribly sorry and was going to make it right. I asked that she follow up with me for your guys benefit i even tried reaching out once myself to see how things were going, and nothing so i went on my way continuing what I've been doing as you all have seen i post frequently. Im not going to dwell in the past. I'm doing my best to do better in the future. Again not running away OR "putting my head in the dirt." I'm choosing to maturely carry on not to bicker back and fourth ill let my future sales, and condition of animals do the talking. I believe that makes the most sense

Old 08-20-2017, 07:14 PM   #389
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfiremajick View Post
We have also agreed I am not going to share the vet report, nor the lab report results I got in today, on this forum.
Quote:
i even tried reaching out once myself to see how things were going, and nothing
Please post the email of your 'reach out'.

Old 08-20-2017, 07:16 PM   #390
XtremVipereXotics
It was a Facebook phone call what would you like me to post?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!