CHRIS MOCK???? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-18-2007, 08:31 PM   #11
Abish
Scott--- I had no worries about quality, and no complaints about my transaction with Chris. As I stated in my first post here, I was and still am very happy with it. There was a number of cheaper, nice Hog Islands at the show, but Chris Mock's group was of superior quality, IMO.

My only worries were that if there was going to be an ongoing 'delinquent' transaction with A.Rentfro involving Hogg Island Boas, my good experience may have been at someone else's expense and my praise could have been used against Chris. My intent in posting was twofold: to make a good guy post for Chris as intended before this thread existed, and to give information regarding the OP's inquiry.

If you felt I was unclear, I'll sum up again: I am a very satisfied customer of Chris Mock. He and the gentleman he was at the show with gave me a great deal and the stock I observed consisted of high-quality animals. The snakes my husband and I took home from his table (my boa, and my husband took a little corn) are wonderfully healthy and feisty, ate right off the bat, etc. Any potential customers who stumble across this thread when considering doing business with him definitely still have my recommendation.

I hope that was more clear and reflective of my experience with him.

Old 10-23-2007, 08:13 PM   #12
A.Rentfro
Ok.. I got an E-mail from Chris last Wednesday saying (among other things) he would ship for Thursday delivery.. before that could happen I got another E-mail stating NO, it would be Friday. Because of an earlier commitment I told him that it had to be this week (not last Friday),
I did get the box today with the animals. The condition of the shipment was not ideal. If anyone has a personal (real) interest in knowing the details you can contact me directly. I hate arguing with people over money or animals or whatever. I didn't want to bring this to the BOI.. yet it got results. I hope I've been fair and even-handed in the information I've given. If someone thinks not, I apologize.
At this point I'm not wanting a feud with Chris or Scott or anybody but my experience has been less than gratifying! I don't want to permanently discourage anyone from dealing with Chris, he impressed me as a passionate keeper and breeder. I would say that if you do want to have business with him that you make certain you both understand the terms.
Thanks to everyone who helped.. on forum and off.
Gus Rentfro/Rio Bravo Reptiles.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!