For Sale Whole collection for sale nice cages and dragons buy one or alll - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 10-19-2012, 11:43 AM   #1
MnM Dragons
Whole collection for sale nice cages and dragons buy one or alll

Whole collection for sale nice cages and dragons. I have 8 kritter condos cherry red wood finish 4ft by I believe 3ft deep sliding glass doors in new condition very clean purchases for $400 each new they all have UVB and heatlights in them I also have 3 hovabators one with a clutch of 17 citrus eggs next is the dragons I have 10 babies 4 are red sandfire 100% het trans I have mom red sandfire dad yellow trans next are 5 super red and 1 super citrus about 3mo old. For the Adults I have 3 males one yellow trans proven one citrus proven one orange/yellow not proven. I have 5 girls 3 normals with some orange two proven I have one snow girl she was a rescue putting on weight was told she has laid before and last but not least the red sandfire girl who's proven. So this is the main stuff I have some odds and ends of extra equipment I'm trying to sell everything as a package deal for 3000$ obo for all or some locally if not local you pay shipping I might consider selling things separate just ask and make offer pm me can send pics if your serious please no tire kickers thank you
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!