Wanted silver coins and bar - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 02-16-2010, 11:17 PM   #1
BSM1
silver coins and bar

I am looking for any us coins or even silver bars that you have,let me know what you got and i can trade with some high end leos or even buy them off you

jadams900@gmail.com

thanks,
Bryan
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-18-2010, 12:07 PM   #2
allreptiles1966
collector coins or bullion?
i have mercury dimes that i'd sell.
i'm not into your type of reptiles so i couldn't trade.
i'm only into boa's and tarantulas of aggressive nature.

Old 02-18-2010, 01:16 PM   #3
BSM1
Quote:
collector coins or bullion?
Both

Quote:
i have mercury dimes that i'd sell.
How many due you have and how much are you asking for each. If you have any half dollars or silver dollars, let me know as i collect those as well
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-18-2010, 02:23 PM   #4
StrictlyExotics
Bryan,

How much do you pay per .50 piece. I also have a lot of quarters too. Let me know.

Thanks

Old 02-18-2010, 02:32 PM   #5
allreptiles1966
make sure you look them up before selling!
he just tried to tell me they are selling 1931 d mercury dimes in f 15 for $1.10 each!!i
well i sell only mercury dimes on ebay and right now they are selling for about 15-16$ each plus shipping.even in ag they are selling for 3-4$ each for 1931 d
look up your coins on ebay to get accurate buying prices!
good luck.

Old 02-18-2010, 04:44 PM   #6
BSM1
rich first off im no coin expert, i dont care about the dates that much. All i said was mercury dimes are going for 1.10 each and thats what i bought mine on ebay for, to me a mercury dime is a mercury dime. As said above im no coin expert especially on key dates. I would of perfered you acually tell me how much you wanted for it instead of saying im trying to rip you off. All you asked me in your email was how much is a mercury dime 1931 worth to me and i assumed it was the same as what i bought mine for.

what 50 cent pieces you have (im not interested in franklins, have a whole bunch).
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-19-2010, 08:41 AM   #7
allreptiles1966
if you dont care about the dates then why when i asked bullion or collector you stated both.
that means you do know the difference between collector and bullion coins!
you did this to yourself,i'm only looking out for the next guy you tell the coin is worth 1/15 the value.,before you give answers you say you know nothing about,maybe you should do a little research on the pc.
i've been selling coins on ebay for 8 years now.
you were just caught out there,fess up man.
if anyone needs coin pricing i will be glad to give you an honest value of your coins worth.
you can also look up on ebay what real people are paying.
just make sure you type the coin tpy in and use the ending soonest button as they get bidding crazy like at the end of
i do have the personal email from the coin buyer if needed.

Old 02-19-2010, 12:48 PM   #8
BSM1
Be my guest buddy show everyone the emails and keep being an ass for no reason. You clearly have no clue to how and sell to someone, if you send them an email cursing at them for no reason and saying im lieing to you. If i wanted to look through for dates i would buy lots not one coin, all im interested in is the silver content in the coins not the freakin certain date. You know what here ill post the emails for you to show everyone something about you and to show you clearly think everyone know everything about coins. Guess what i inerated my coin collection from my dad a few years back and have been adding on to it since. I should have known i would of run into a jerk like you who assumes everyone knows everything and puts up all this bs about trying to rip you off. Are you serious, you asked me how much was that mercuary dime worth to me and i said 1.10 like i bought my various ones on ebay for. So how am i lying, you should be clear instead of playing games with people and just because its under what you want to sell it for you get mad. Heres the emails now...

Quote:
hi
well,before i get them out and list them can we see what your neighborhood in paying is?
what would you pay for a 1931d mercury dime in f 15?
they are selling for about $15 each.
i have about 70-80 mercs i would sell or trade right now.
i'm looking for boa's or eastern hog nose's
thanks

Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.
Reply ForwardRecover from Trash

BryanThere selling on ebay for a 1.10 each for mercury's, im at work right now so ...
2:14 PM (22 hours ago)

Bryan to 1
show details 2:14 PM (22 hours ago)

There selling on ebay for a 1.10 each for mercury's, im at work right now so i have to go. Let me know if you have anything else

Thanks,
Bryan

- Show quoted text -
On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 1:29 PM, 1 2 <allreptiles1966@hotmail.com> wrote:

hi
well,before i get them out and list them can we see what your neighborhood in paying is?
thanks

1 2i sell on ebay and they are not selling 1931 d mercury dimes for $1.10.!! or ...
2:28 PM (22 hours ago)

1 2 to me
show details 2:28 PM (22 hours ago)

i sell on ebay and they are not selling 1931 d mercury dimes for $1.10.!! or i'd buy everyone of them!
come on man,any reason to lie to m e.
i collected coins for over 25 years now.31 d is a semi key date. and an ag is 4$
good luck trying to burn others.
i'll post this lat

Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 14:14:16 -0500
Subject: Re: coins
To: allreptiles1966@hotmail.com
- Show quoted text -

There selling on ebay for a 1.10 each for mercury's, im at work right now so i have to go. Let me know if you have anything else

Thanks,
Bryan

hi
thanks

Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

BryanI didnt lie to you, you asked me what it is worth to me and i bought my mercu...
4:53 PM (19 hours ago)

Bryan to 1
show details 4:53 PM (19 hours ago)

I didnt lie to you, you asked me what it is worth to me and i bought my mercurys for 1.10 a piece and another thing im no coin expert. I dont know much about key dates and such so before bad mouthing me as i see you did on the forum. As i said i bought mine for 1.00-1.10 each and dates include 1943, 1934, 1932,and a few others so thought you should of get all the facts before you posted.

Bryan

- Show quoted text -
On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 2:28 PM, 1 2 <allreptiles1966@hotmail.com> wrote:

i sell on ebay and they are not selling 1931 d mercury dimes for $1.10.!! or i'd buy everyone of them!
i collected coins for over 25 years now.31 d is a semi key date. and an ag is 4$
i'll post this lat

Thanks,
Bryan

hi
thanks

1 2i asked you a simple question. how much do you pay for a 1931 d mercury dime!...
7:46 AM (5 hours ago)

1 2Loading...7:46 AM (4 hours ago)

Reply |1 2 to me
show details 7:46 AM (5 hours ago)

i asked you a simple question.
how much do you pay for a 1931 d mercury dime!
you stated they are selling for $1.10 on ebay.
i kept the email just in case you tried to change your story!!!
you tried to fuck me.
if i said ok you woukd have bought them for 1.10 knowing they were 15$ coins.i even stated it was selling for 15$
be honest and you wouldn't be crying to me about blowing you out for what you are.

Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 16:53:07 -0500

I didnt lie to you, you asked me what it is worth to me and i bought my mercurys for 1.10 a piece and another thing im no coin expert. I dont know much about key dates and such so before bad mouthing me as i see you did on the forum. As i said i bought mine for 1.00-1.10 each and dates include 1943, 1934, 1932,and a few others so thought you should of get all the facts before you posted.

Bryan

i'll post this lat

Thanks,
Bryan

hi
thanks

Reply Forward

Reply |Bryan to 1
show details 11:29 AM (1 hour ago)

ok buddy as i said im not a fucking coin expert, so why are you getting all pissed off for no reason. I have no clue about specific dates and how much there worth, all i know is anything before 1964 is 90% silver so before you keep getting pissed over nothing i think you should evaulate the sitution. Most people no barely anything about coins and how much there worth including me.

Dont contact me again as your clearly being an ass for no reaason, sorry i dont know so much about coins then you buddy
- Show quoted text -

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 7:46 AM, 1 2 <allreptiles1966@hotmail.com> wrote:

i asked you a simple question.
how much do you pay for a 1931 d mercury dime!
you stated they are selling for $1.10 on ebay.
i kept the email just in case you tried to change your story!!!
you tried to fuck me.
if i said ok you woukd have bought them for 1.10 knowing they were 15$ coins.i even stated it was selling for 15$
be honest and you wouldn't be crying to me about blowing you out for what you are.

Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 16:53:07 -0500

Bryan

i'll post this lat

Thanks,
Bryan

hi
thanks

Reply Forward
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-19-2010, 01:00 PM   #9
BSM1
Does saying due you have anything else apply that i was interested in the dimes still . No that means i'm no longer interested but you cant clearly read or understand anything i wrote to you.

Quote:
why when i asked bullion or collector you stated both.
Im interested in anything with silver content in it first off and lets see anything pre 1964 has 90% silver and thats what im interested in, old coins not a certain date besides being pre 1964. The bars and bullion are 99% silver and i only get them that were made by certain mints.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-23-2010, 09:37 AM   #10
ParmleyStyle
its true tho. you seem to know alot about coins and bullion, to sit and say you know nothing about it..... i KNOW about coins. conditions,key dates and other stuff i would need to buy,sell and trade..... its not hard really, you goto books-a-million and get a redbook, maybe a few graysheets from a coin shop... in some places its common knowledge that diimes,quarters and halves before 64 had a little higher silver content, the nickels of the period had less silver than nickel....

bullion should be bought and sold as such.... you can go on several sites to get up to date info on any bullion...

to be fair, ppl should have a idea of what they have before they put it out there..... its like art in a way.... if you take a old painting g-ma had above the fire place for a hundred years to a art gallery, do you expect the art dealer to be honest and tell you what its worth and what he'll give you for it?.. do you expect a car dealer to give you the "best deal"? no you dont so why would someone buying precious metals or coins be any different, they are here to turn a buck, and alot of ppl (not noscessarily in this case) will give you one price so they can turn and make a buck or two on it... i understand markups,sales and stuff.... i worked years in the retail and electronics sales industries... but lets be smart about this.... EDUCATE YOURSELF AND OTHERS.... no matter what it is, take some time to help ppl make the best decision for themselves and families, because beleive it or not... just cause you see one person doesnt mean that theres not a handful of ppl counting on them... this is just my two cents, on buying,selling,trading or bartering ANYTHING... PEACE..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!