Putting up your feet: What do YOU do to relax? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

View Poll Results: What do YOU do to relax after a long hard day? (More than 1 OK)
I take off my shoes, put up my feet, and take a snooze 6 28.57%
I go jogging in the park 0 0%
I take my dogs for a romp in the back yard 6 28.57%
I look at my reptiles, there's always something to do 11 52.38%
I pop a beer..or 3 2 9.52%
I get on the computer and see what my friends ar Fauna are up to 12 57.14%
I go to the gym and work out 0 0%
I can't tell you, it's X rated.... 4 19.05%
I get on the phone and yak with my friends 1 4.76%
I like to have a nice quiet dinner and watch the news 1 4.76%
This is when I get comfy and read the newspaper 1 4.76%
I take a long hot bubble bath 0 0%
I wax my car... 1 4.76%
..... a bowl of Blue Bell ice cream mmmmmmm 4 19.05%
other, describe below 6 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2006, 04:53 PM   #1
Lucille
Putting up your feet: What do YOU do to relax?

The Welcome Room is both for introductions, and a place to come to relax. Here's a poll about what each of us prefers, when we want to relax and take it easy.

Old 04-08-2006, 12:03 AM   #2
Skunky
When I REALLY want to relax, I'll come home, turn off the lights, put some Pink Floyd or The Cure on, and just lie on the couch in the dark. Amazing how that just eases the daily tension away

Old 04-08-2006, 02:49 AM   #3
ladyserpent7
relax??? never heard of it...OH WAIT..i did do it once....i sat down..nice comfy blanket...watched some animal planet...had some tea..then switched to phantom of the opera...yumm....gerard butler.....oh....those were the days

Old 04-09-2006, 02:24 AM   #4
PaulSage
Relaxing is what happens after I finally fall asleep. ...usually

Old 04-09-2006, 08:38 AM   #5
Ginger Ambrose
Relax what is that ?

When I get home after 9 hours of the strange and unusal people out there........ I kick off my shoes, and sit in "my chair"................only to have an active 3 1/2 year old to pounce in my lap.
There is nothing like West, yelling "Mommy" as I walk through the door and running to me for a hug. He says "I missed you today" that is all it takes to make everything that happened at work dissapear.
What a life !
I love my life and all of it's ups and downs. The bad days just serve to help me appreciate the good days even more.

Old 04-29-2006, 01:58 AM   #6
AkiraWolf
well... i replied with other... and heres why. im random... i dont do any one thing... i like to relax at the house and then some days i hate being at the house i love to be on my computer doing whatever... but sometimes i wont touch it for weeks...i like to read... i'll hop in "jade" "cesar"s and 'cleo's tank and read a book hehe wierd i know but oh well i told you im random

Old 06-22-2006, 07:02 AM   #7
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Ambrose
I love my life and all of it's ups and downs. The bad days just serve to help me appreciate the good days even more.
I think that's a terrific way to look at life!

Old 06-22-2006, 07:35 AM   #8
DAND
Thumbs up Tunes

Music calms this savage beast. Depending on my mood the type and volume differs.

Old 07-10-2006, 02:07 PM   #9
kmurphy
Fishing or just boating.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!