Hi i am 4snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Field Collecting/Observing

Notices

Field Collecting/Observing Sightings of herps in the wild, where-tos and how-tos, as well as photos of herps in their native environment.

Old 07-15-2005, 04:23 PM   #1
4snakes
Hi i am 4snakes

i am 16 and live in fl (new port richey)most of the year and love herping and i go as often as i can .i have cal king and corns i have had many other snakes as well like scarlet kings
i have been herping for 10 years but i have got good it it only in the past 5 year or so
right now i am at my dads house in nj. i was born in nj and moved to fl when i was 5. but for the summer i am up here(NJ) and i know alot about northern snakes too
if there is any question's i will try to answer them
kevin (4snakes)

Old 07-15-2005, 07:01 PM   #2
Wilomn
That's a nice offer. If I have any questions I'll be sure to ask you.

Be sure to pay attention as well. I suspect that even you may learn a thing or two here.

Welcome

Old 07-15-2005, 08:16 PM   #3
Lucille
Hi Kevin, and welcome!

I may have questions; I have been admiring the black and white striped Cal Kings for a while and have been considering getting one; I am just a student now but in the fall I will have a better job and be able to buy another snake.

You will like Fauna, it is a terrific place with lots of nice people!

Old 07-15-2005, 11:00 PM   #4
4snakes
wilomn did i piss you off or are you always this nice to poeple you don't know when i put any questions i met about me not trying to act like i know everything sorry if it came off that way look i am here b/c i like snakes not to fight
kevin
PS i like your web page

Old 07-15-2005, 11:04 PM   #5
Wilomn
Just a bit of humor there, Kid.

Ya done good.

Thanks. Looking forward to seeing you around and I'm NOT being a smart ass THIS time.

W
LOL

Old 07-15-2005, 11:12 PM   #6
4snakes
nice to know someone here lol

Old 07-29-2005, 06:45 PM   #7
ilovesnakes
Talking

yes wel come to fauna classifieds you will love it here ! :scatter: :scatter:

Old 08-02-2005, 02:25 PM   #8
Junkyard
Just a heads up here, do not take everything personally and make sure you have a grain of salt to throw around.

Welcome to Fauna, there is so much involved here you will really enjoy it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!