Captive Bred Vital Exotics Water Monitor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2015, 01:14 AM   #1
Hacha.allen
Captive Bred Vital Exotics Water Monitor

I have this beautiful captive bred high yellow water monitor from vital exotics up for sale. It currently measures about 3 ft, 34 inches to be exact. It has an amazing temperament and has never tried to bite at all. Does not mind being handled what so ever. It has all of its claws and complete tail. Unsure of sex. It is about 1 year old. I still have the receipt and other papers that came with the monitor for proof. Don’t miss out on this perfect opportunity for an amazing pet or future breeder. It is currently in shed so it is hard to see the bright colors but if you zoom in into the base of the tail you will have an idea of how bright yellow it will be since that part has shed already. The hatchling picture is the exact monitor when it was baby. The dad is a high yelllow from reptile guru.

I am asking $800 FIRM. This one cost $700 as a hatchling and I have the paper work to prove it. I’m not in the rush to sell so the price is non-negotiable. (NO TRADES)

Also I prefer not to ship because I’ve never shipped and animal before but if you are willing to pay and explain to me how to do it then I will ship if necessary.

If you have any questions please contact me through private message. Thank you.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-12-2016, 05:21 PM   #2
BishopThaGreat6699
NICE BRO WHATS THE SHIPPING RUN TO TAMPA FL?

Old 02-13-2016, 10:00 PM   #3
Wayneredl
Please text me im in california and can pickup 7149435788

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread