Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 215 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-15-2017, 06:27 AM   #2141
SofaKing
Fresno tortoise, where has cousin King been? Is he still visiting New York?

Old 06-15-2017, 07:26 AM   #2142
AllisonLeigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
All Ty wanted to do all along since August was send OP an Albino Tegu that he produced and already told OP that he produced in text messages. Ty gave OP all the way until early October to give shipping address and make shipping arrangements. OP failed to do this because she was convinced at the time that Ty never produced albino tegus and wanted the money instead.

I wonder what the judge Lisa Porter will say when Ty tells her that the defended wanted this played out in the courtroom of Judge Judy. Trashy.
Actually, because Judge Judy is considered a mediator the Judge may look on that positively as it shows the OP was willing to go to mediation while Ty's continued response was "take me to court". I highly doubt any judge is going to hold it against the OP that an unsolicited show researcher reached out to her based on a heated thread debating the topic. Also, the terms of the raffle were July, not delivery between August and October, so if Ty wants to hold the OP to his arbitrarily made up deadline AFTER the fact he should probably have held himself to the actual deadline he listed in the actual raffle.

Old 06-15-2017, 08:24 AM   #2143
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
He says he is not interested.
I commend you for giving that another shot. Thank you.

Old 06-15-2017, 08:28 AM   #2144
nickolasanastasiou
If anyone wants to continue with derogatory name-calling of any parties or participants, expect it to come with a cost. I do not care who you are taking up for or against with that behavior. Do better to be better.

Old 06-15-2017, 08:34 AM   #2145
ElliotNess
Quote:
Have you even read the whole thread Tim Smith? You are from California, I expect you to be able to read the thread and understand what is going on, read the time stamps, see the dates, put two and two together. Instead of just call people names. There is a reason why OP is on the defensive side of this trial.
I've read the entire thread. Every single post. Let me give you a suggestion, from someone with a degree in criminal justice who understands the law ..... TY in his own post has violated the law. He has edited the content of evidence. The judge will see his "too many pages to submit all of them" as crap because removing sections of evidence to paint a different picture only enhances the belief he is guilty. And you coming here posting the feeble attempts at misdirection screams DESPERATION.
TYs lawyer is a genius... get paid lots of money to defend someone who has openly admitted guilt. Job Security

Old 06-16-2017, 11:02 PM   #2146
FresnoTortoise
Just because you have a degree in criminal justice does not mean you understand the law, are you kidding me? Anybody from rent a cops to police officers to jail guards have criminal justice degrees. You would impress me if u were an actual lawyer. Ty might have violated your own man code, but the law...that is a stretch.

Are you not aware that OP is a very close to losing this court fight? There is nothing wrongs with just high lighting the fine points of evidence in posts here to prove his point. There is a link to this whole thread, so if judge wants jury to see the whole thread, she can do so.

Old 06-17-2017, 12:20 AM   #2147
Serafim
Quote:
Just because you have a degree in criminal justice does not mean you understand the law, are you kidding me? Anybody from rent a cops to police officers to jail guards have criminal justice degrees. You would impress me if u were an actual lawyer. Ty might have violated your own man code, but the law...that is a stretch.

Are you not aware that OP is a very close to losing this court fight? There is nothing wrongs with just high lighting the fine points of evidence in posts here to prove his point. There is a link to this whole thread, so if judge wants jury to see the whole thread, she can do so.
I suppose you have something like facts to back up that statement? They have not even been to court and your suggesting she is close to losing. Bias much

Old 06-17-2017, 01:19 AM   #2148
ElliotNess
Quote:

Shame on me for pursuing a career that is better paying and more lucrative than law. I have however filed, petitioned and won a few personal cases. Its fairly simple to read and interpret the penal code as well as statutes.

By reading said legal documents, it is fairly clear to understand the law was violated. Also the OP is no where near losing the case. If ypu would like to call Tys lawyer and verify, you will find out there was a misunderstanding with filings. The judge denied a filing which cancelled an appearance at which point it seems Tys lawyer got ahead of himself. So keep trying the foolish stories you drum up.... I got the truth ready

Old 06-17-2017, 01:20 AM   #2149
FresnoTortoise
They have been to court. Apparently ops lawyer musy have missed a court appearance because tys lawyer is asking for default judgement from judge.

Old 06-17-2017, 01:43 AM   #2150
ElliotNess
Quote:
They have been to court. Apparently ops lawyer musy have missed a court appearance because tys lawyer is asking for default judgement from judge.
Big sentences confuse you. You are so yesterday morning.

No default
Lawyers are working at resolution

Keep trying... Ill wait..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu