Complete Breeder Package 1.2 adults - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 01:31 PM   #11
zacalaca
Still available.....i also have four foot jungle habitat PVC dividable cages for local pickup, that can be worked into the deal. I need these gone asap, so don't be shy- shoot me an offer. Need the space for racks, and i will not breed boas this year!!!! Can be brought to either Atlanta repticon show 19th or 20th, or to the Dixie reptile show the same dates, just let me know- we can save a bunch on shipping!!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-04-2009, 02:24 AM   #12
zacalaca
still available
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-04-2009, 03:26 AM   #13
casketmaker
He realy is a nice looking snake but I would have to agree with Brad. Normaly you don't see all that black on the tail of a hypo. I don't claim to be the all knowing when it comes to hoggs so it is possible that I could be wrong. I have a group of hypo DH sunglow BCI that I just looked at and neither one has a drop of black in their tails.
On another note if I had the cash I would be buying all three. The two pictured are nice looking animals and I could realy use a pastel female to put with my coral albino male. I have missed 3 weeks of work due to an injury so there is no way I will be buying any more animals for the rest of this year. Damn my luck...

Old 10-21-2009, 10:00 PM   #14
XoticGeckoZ
are they still available? Please pm me.
thank you
oscar

Old 10-21-2009, 10:22 PM   #15
zacalaca
THE PASTEL FEMALE IS GONE, BUT MALE AND THE OTHER STRANGE LOOKING FEMALE STILL AVAILABLE FOR CHEAP!!!!!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-22-2009, 09:35 AM   #16
Eric@RacksAndReptiles.com
how much for the last female? shipped to 17011

Old 10-22-2009, 10:23 AM   #17
zacalaca
150+ shipping, i cant fully calculate the shipping because i do not have a box large enough yet, but i'm guessing it will be right at 50 or so. PM me and let me know you are serious, and i will get everything taken care of. I use shipyourreptiles.com so it will be cheaper than fedex.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-30-2009, 02:22 PM   #18
ferman23
do u still have the other female let me know ferman2346@hotmail.com

Old 10-31-2009, 02:39 PM   #19
zacalaca
Take the remaining female and the hogg cross male for $350 shipped. I also have four 4'x2'x15" dividable PVC cages with dual doors and heat to sell as well, but they will need to be picked up. I could bring them to the Birmingham show if you are local. I will give two of these cages with the purchase of the above snakes for $500 total. I use 11" flexwatt to heat them, and it has worked well.I will update the pics soon.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-31-2009, 03:12 PM   #20
ferman23
Well I really want just the female and I might take one of the pvc cages whaats the price in both and I can meet u at the birmingham show to save on shipping when is it

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread