RICK LEVEROCK.... CONMAN...... - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-23-2008, 09:45 AM   #121
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by madamant
Who the heck is Craig? and no im not angry at all, you keep poking your nose into what I am asking Casey, when in actual fact, it has ball all to do with you, now go play with traffic, anything, just dry up and blow away for gods sake!

I take it you and Rick haven't received any death threats? Your friend "Craig" (i doubt that that is his real name) seems to think so.

Old 03-23-2008, 09:48 AM   #122
snake5007
Quote:
And again I have no clue what you are on about, you ramble a lot dont you, I wouldnt waste my time on legal action..
I directed that comment to "Craig".

Old 03-23-2008, 09:50 AM   #123
boidsR'mylife
David Blair,

It is simple, first of all does a British foot ball team tell their opponents their strategic moves to win a game ? Does British Politicians tell others on how they intend to be voted in a election ? DO YOU THINK I WILL POST EVIDENCE THAT CAN LEAD TO A SUCCESSFUL OPERATION OVERSEAS TO SEE CASEY FACE CRIMINAL CHARGES ON AMERICAN SOIL ? I will request from Rick by 2:00 PM to meet with him and even take him to a set location to see Mike with the Government issued I.D., e-mails to have Mike visually observe and paperwork. I am happy to see that you are still provoking Donna with Casey. Thank You, or how do the limeys say it " Cheers". I for one can see this getting a lot worse and nothing with Casey getting sorted at this time, however again I need to see Rick. You all wish to attack donna and to be honest that is a very very wrong move for resolutions. Wrong again if you think Rick is threatening legal action, I am but in accordance to 18 U.S.C § 2261A (1) in which my profession enforces. Rick has no say over Federal Statutes neither does Mike, Casey, NOR YOU, he just provided the verifiable evidence to first the Municipality Government Agency and now me. Do you have anything else that you would like to add ?

Old 03-23-2008, 09:59 AM   #124
madamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
I take it you and Rick haven't received any death threats? Your friend "Craig" (i doubt that that is his real name) seems to think so.
I have no idea who Craig is, Ive not recieved any death threats, so where you get your info from is beyond me.

Old 03-23-2008, 10:03 AM   #125
madamant
Oh you mean that craig at post #123 I have no idea who it is, must be a friend of Ricks...never met him, spoke to him... nothing...

Old 03-23-2008, 10:10 AM   #126
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by boidsR'mylife
David Blair,

It is simple, first of all does a British foot ball team tell their opponents their strategic moves to win a game ? Does British Politicians tell others on how they intend to be voted in a election ? DO YOU THINK I WILL POST EVIDENCE THAT CAN LEAD TO A SUCCESSFUL OPERATION OVERSEAS TO SEE CASEY FACE CRIMINAL CHARGES ON AMERICAN SOIL ? I will request from Rick by 2:00 PM to meet with him and even take him to a set location to see Mike with the Government issued I.D., e-mails to have Mike visually observe and paperwork. I am happy to see that you are still provoking Donna with Casey. Thank You, or how do the limeys say it " Cheers". I for one can see this getting a lot worse and nothing with Casey getting sorted at this time, however again I need to see Rick. You all wish to attack donna and to be honest that is a very very wrong move for resolutions. Wrong again if you think Rick is threatening legal action, I am but in accordance to 18 U.S.C § 2261A (1) in which my profession enforces. Rick has no say over Federal Statutes neither does Mike, Casey, NOR YOU, he just provided the verifiable evidence to first the Municipality Government Agency and now me. Do you have anything else that you would like to add ?
I'm not a limey, i'm a scouser. In other words, i come from liverpool. We tend not to use the word "limey" as it rhymes with slimy, which is what i believe you to be. I have to go back and read one of your posts, because i think i remember you saying that you were a policeman, am i correct?

Old 03-23-2008, 10:12 AM   #127
snake5007
Quote:
Oh you mean that craig at post #123 I have no idea who it is, must be a friend of Ricks...never met him, spoke to him... nothing...
Well, seeing as you've been so honest so far, i'll believe you.

Old 03-23-2008, 10:18 AM   #128
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Hmm, I will not say anything more at this time.
That's the first smart thing you posted in this thread; of course you didn't stay the course and posted again soon after.

Personally, I think you and all your charges and supposed legal expertise are BULLSHIT. Feel free to prove me wrong, heck I need a good laugh, maybe you can threaten me with some sort of legal action for calling you an idiot?

Old 03-23-2008, 10:19 AM   #129
snake5007
Quote:

Casey can sit here on the thread and look like she is strong. Trust me she will meet the recommendations that Mike is going to communicate with her with. This can be easily sorted really fast if done right. Fauna has no influence on TBE, so do not sit here and impress yourself. Regarding Casey thinking she knows all laws, I would like to say that I am certified in Florida as a Officer in two different Court Jurisdictions within the State and a former certified Florida Police Officer by F.D.L.E. I encourage you Casey to go on and claim you know everything and see if Federal Law Felonies are not permissible against UK residents to have extradition cases against them according to statute number 18 U.S.C § 2261A (1) . Mess up against this American federal Law and what was stated to Denise and find out you will have a Officer of the Courts from Florida filling the Charges on you as a weak moron. We have enough against you to file paperwork on your so called knowledge. Fauna can not help you then, now can they ?

Found it. Don't worry about replying, you'll need your fingers for all the paperwork.

Old 03-23-2008, 10:21 AM   #130
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
That's the first smart thing you posted in this thread; of course you didn't stay the course and posted again soon after.

Personally, I think you and all your charges and supposed legal expertise are BULLSHIT. Feel free to prove me wrong, heck I need a good laugh, maybe you can threaten me with some sort of legal action for calling you an idiot?

I'm gonna have to start paying so i can give out karma.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!