RICK LEVEROCK.... CONMAN...... - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-23-2008, 10:23 AM   #131
madamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
Well, seeing as you've been so honest so far, i'll believe you.
Believe what you like, I dont really give a toss at all, whether you believe me or not!

I am asking Casey for all the paypal info she was sent, whats there to believe in that?

and my god...a scouser...better nail down your wallets guys!

Old 03-23-2008, 10:25 AM   #132
boidsR'mylife
The term " Limey " is slang for all British you moron. Like the British refer all Americans as " Yanks". I am far from being a yank believe that and born and raised with the rebel " Confederate Flag" as you are saying that you are from liverpool. Regarding my credentials idiot I will freely post them again. Formerly Certified through F.D.L.E in Law Enforcement so yes. Certified in TWO Different Counties of Florida as a Court Officer in which is higher pay and authority than a street patrol man. Mike will see the Government I.D., e-mails and paperwork to process to be very clear.

Old 03-23-2008, 10:39 AM   #133
boidsR'mylife
To Mike Cole,

Rick has verbally advised that you wished to meet up maybe Monday. I will get with him in a bit. Can we possibly schedule it at the Court House in the City you spoke to him about off highway 301 ? We can go out to eat afterwards if you wish.

Old 03-23-2008, 10:41 AM   #134
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by boidsR'mylife
The term " Limey " is slang for all British you moron. Like the British refer all Americans as " Yanks". I am far from being a yank believe that and born and raised with the rebel " Confederate Flag" as you are saying that you are from liverpool. Regarding my credentials idiot I will freely post them again. Formerly Certified through F.D.L.E in Law Enforcement so yes. Certified in TWO Different Counties of Florida as a Court Officer in which is higher pay and authority than a street patrol man. Mike will see the Government I.D., e-mails and paperwork to process to be very clear.
It shows how ignorant you and Donna really are with the last two posts. If i'm a moron, i'm in good company it seems.

Old 03-23-2008, 10:44 AM   #135
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by madamant
Believe what you like, I dont really give a toss at all, whether you believe me or not!

I am asking Casey for all the paypal info she was sent, whats there to believe in that?

and my god...a scouser...better nail down your wallets guys!

So says the woman who, with her husband, is holding on to money/animals that DON'T belong to them.

Old 03-23-2008, 10:45 AM   #136
mab06j
all this side tracking still doesnt explain the true reason of why this process was drug out so far. rick u have stated u could not get the snakes through cites, saying mike promised you he could ( making it a legal binding contract between you and mike ), then blame threats via email to make u delay the process even further and now have the snake ( woma ) for sale. proof of these circumstances would be truly helpful. boidsrmyife, really ur starting to sound like a state trooper for the sunshine state, come on down off ur high horse with threats of litigation and legal bull.

§ 2261A(1) makes it a federal crime, punishable from five years to life in prison, to travel across state, tribal or international lines to stalk another person. The defendant must have the intent to kill, injure, harass, or intimidate the victim, or to place the victim, a family member, or a spouse or intimate partner of the victim, in fear of death or serious bodily injury .

as u stated in this statue i believe the person must come into the united states from the uk to be listed under this. So u might want to try again and find a nice little way to threaten people.

sincerely Mark Baker

Old 03-23-2008, 10:48 AM   #137
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by mab06j
all this side tracking still doesnt explain the true reason of why this process was drug out so far. rick u have stated u could not get the snakes through cites, saying mike promised you he could ( making it a legal binding contract between you and mike ), then blame threats via email to make u delay the process even further and now have the snake ( woma ) for sale. proof of these circumstances would be truly helpful. boidsrmyife, really ur starting to sound like a state trooper for the sunshine state, come on down off ur high horse with threats of litigation and legal bull.

§ 2261A(1) makes it a federal crime, punishable from five years to life in prison, to travel across state, tribal or international lines to stalk another person. The defendant must have the intent to kill, injure, harass, or intimidate the victim, or to place the victim, a family member, or a spouse or intimate partner of the victim, in fear of death or serious bodily injury .

as u stated in this statue i believe the person must come into the united states from the uk to be listed under this. So u might want to try again and find a nice little way to threaten people.

sincerely Mark Baker

I believe i owe you a drink, sir.

Old 03-23-2008, 10:48 AM   #138
-BoaFreak
I smell a rat! Donna do us a favor and admit that "BoidsR'Mylife" is in reality Rick, and remember your reputation is on the line. Maybe Just maybe a Mod or a Admin will compair IP's and prove they are pullin BS, Id
also like them to compare my IP to Rob's but I know that wont happen.

Now onto Rob, Why would you post an IP number that dont even belong to me in a chat room? I guess thats pay back? Rob just back away from Rick because he is burying himself a huge hole right now and id hate to see you go down, well actually I would like to see you go down with him so please continue your BS.

Snake what do you think, do you smell BS?

Mike I hate to see you involved in this scam, I hope you see the light before you go down in a ball of flames also.

Thank You
Jeff Smith

Old 03-23-2008, 10:48 AM   #139
madamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
So says the woman who, with her husband, is holding on to money/animals that DON'T belong to them.
I aint holding onto nothing, I didnt recieve any animals so get your facts right!

I believe the animals where adressed to Rick, not me.

when someone in your household recieves stuff in the mail, do you concider it yours?

Old 03-23-2008, 10:51 AM   #140
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by madamant
I aint holding onto nothing, I didnt recieve any animals so get your facts right!

I believe the animals where adressed to Rick, not me.

when someone in your household recieves stuff in the mail, do you concider it yours?

Just tell me when you want me to stop giving you rope.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!