RICK LEVEROCK.... CONMAN...... - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-23-2008, 10:52 AM   #141
mab06j
then donna why is rick trying to sell a woma stated to be the one he couldnt get the cites for? seems some animals are there.

Old 03-23-2008, 10:53 AM   #142
madamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
Just tell me when you want me to stop giving you rope.
keep it ..you will need it...

Old 03-23-2008, 10:55 AM   #143
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by madamant
I aint holding onto nothing, I didnt recieve any animals so get your facts right!

I believe the animals where adressed to Rick, not me.

when someone in your household recieves stuff in the mail, do you concider it yours?
Why can't you simply pull up the dates and amounts of the supposed money recieved being returned. Looks pretty open and shut if you can prove you returned it..

On a side note does anyone else feel like they lost a few iq points reading this thread

Old 03-23-2008, 10:56 AM   #144
madamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by mab06j
then donna why is rick trying to sell a woma stated to be the one he couldnt get the cites for? seems some animals are there.
mark...I dont know how much of this thread you read...but if you notice Rick and Mike spoke last night on the phone and have sorted some stuff, I know they are meeting Monday...

The woma has to be sold cause it cant pass cites, what do you want us to do? keep it and not do anything with it?

Old 03-23-2008, 10:59 AM   #145
boidsR'mylife
Quote:
Originally Posted by mab06j
all this side tracking still doesnt explain the true reason of why this process was drug out so far. rick u have stated u could not get the snakes through cites, saying mike promised you he could ( making it a legal binding contract between you and mike ), then blame threats via email to make u delay the process even further and now have the snake ( woma ) for sale. proof of these circumstances would be truly helpful. boidsrmyife, really ur starting to sound like a state trooper for the sunshine state, come on down off ur high horse with threats of litigation and legal bull.

§ 2261A(1) makes it a federal crime, punishable from five years to life in prison, to travel across state, tribal or international lines to stalk another person. The defendant must have the intent to kill, injure, harass, or intimidate the victim, or to place the victim, a family member, or a spouse or intimate partner of the victim, in fear of death or serious bodily injury .

as u stated in this statue i believe the person must come into the united states from the uk to be listed under this. So u might want to try again and find a nice little way to threaten people.

sincerely Mark Baker
I strongly recommend for you to research the federal law in further detail. As stated 3 e-mails from unknown parties with evidence in two of Casey revealing information to the parties in which she did not deny, 2 with UK Ips and one from a American IP, sent directly to Ricks e-mail. Do I need to go farther on this statute, or are you going to research it farther ? You are right on the 5 years in prison however.

Old 03-23-2008, 10:59 AM   #146
snake5007
Quote:
keep it ..you will need it...
Yep, you're right there. Someones gotta hold the other end, right?

Old 03-23-2008, 11:00 AM   #147
madamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim
Why can't you simply pull up the dates and amounts of the supposed money recieved being returned. Looks pretty open and shut if you can prove you returned it..

On a side note does anyone else feel like they lost a few iq points reading this thread
I never said monies where returned, I just want info on all the paypals that went to Casey, I will get the info as soon as I get in touch with paypal, i know casey would of kept it all as it was all for her to give the other uk people and to keep for herself, i didnt keep anything, not even the paypal its gone...

casey posted all what tbe recieved but nothing on what went where, she received those too!!

Old 03-23-2008, 11:00 AM   #148
madamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
Yep, you're right there. Someones gotta hold the other end, right?

I meant you will need it to hang yourself with!!

Old 03-23-2008, 11:02 AM   #149
snake5007
Quote:
mark...I dont know how much of this thread you read...but if you notice Rick and Mike spoke last night on the phone and have sorted some stuff, I know they are meeting Monday...

The woma has to be sold cause it cant pass cites, what do you want us to do? keep it and not do anything with it?

Oh? What happened to "I'm not holding any animals"?

Old 03-23-2008, 11:02 AM   #150
Serafim
Whay can'you run a simple request of all money tarnsactions on your account.... I want to make sure I read what you posted. You recieved payment?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!