RICK LEVEROCK.... CONMAN...... - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-23-2008, 11:45 AM   #181
madamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko_Den
Well, it does make you an accessory:

"An accessory to a crime is any individual who knowingly and voluntarily participates in the commission of a crime. An accessory is not typically present at the scene of the crime, but contributes to the success of the crime before or after the fact. A person charged as an accessory to a crime before the fact is one who incites, abets, or aids a person in the commission of a criminal act. An individual who is an accessory after the fact receives, shelters, comforts, relieves, or assists a felon after the crime has been committed. A person can be an accessory if they provide any support or assistance, whether financially, emotionally, or factually."
well if thats the case, that makes casey an accessory too! she was the one who set all this up with Rick not me..

Old 03-23-2008, 11:57 AM   #182
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by madamant
well if thats the case, that makes casey an accessory too! she was the one who set all this up with Rick not me..
Casey got ripped, just like the others.

Old 03-23-2008, 11:59 AM   #183
madamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake5007
still makes her an accessory, she did set it all up with Rick!!

Old 03-23-2008, 12:02 PM   #184
snake5007
Quote:
still makes her an accessory, she did set it all up with Rick!!
I'd love to watch you explain that to a judge.......

Old 03-23-2008, 12:04 PM   #185
madamant
Quote:
I'd love to watch you explain that to a judge.......
She had more to do with this than I did....

Old 03-23-2008, 12:06 PM   #186
madamant
Quote:
and if she got ripped, maybe this meeting with Mike shouldnt take place then you all have been truthful eh!!

Old 03-23-2008, 12:06 PM   #187
CaseyM
Quote:
Does it hell!!

I organised a shipment of animals from Rick, we all paid him (well you) money for the animals and waited on the paperwork and for Rick to send the animals to the exporter.

As it stands we have lost $6000, have paperwork but no animals on their way and between the lot of you you cant come up with a reason why not.

By your weird logic if i went out and was stabbed in the street id then be an accessory to a crime because i was involved as the victim.

And as for your Paypal question you had better get onto Paypal, ive just sat and gone through every single document in my email account and with the exception of the money sent to Adam Irwin which he refunded you in full, i can only find evidence of you sending $1350 of our money out to pay for our animals.

Where you did or didnt send our money to is irrelevant, even if you did use all of our money to purchase the animals we ordered, as we have not received the animals, you're both still committing thieft.

Old 03-23-2008, 12:07 PM   #188
boidsR'mylife
Mike will have my I.D. and evidence before hand, the fauna members from the States are not involved in any transaction. Casey herself will be allowed access to paperwork filed as well upon being signed and proceeding set up in her own Jurisdiction with Scottish Law Enforcement after proving it past the 4th mandatory area required by American Municipality, State and Federal Law Enforcement Agencies. A full IP trace on Casey has confirmed a location through her ISP for Mondays Paperwork and now with this ongoing thread, I will ask Mike to sign the prepared report in the matter upon the meeting. Calling donna a thief when she has nothing to do with sales online or shows is making slanderous statement upon a civil and not criminal matter. I do have contacts in this department as well if continuance of DIRECT SLANDEROUS STATEMENTS PER SUE. I have nothing to do with Civil however their office is in the same building thank you very much. Mab06j , I was just made a Admin for TBE, I now have your IP in which I traced back to the only ever member from your little area. I made a full range ban with your ISP service in which you will no longer have access to the chat. It is interesting to see that you are in Florida.

Old 03-23-2008, 12:07 PM   #189
snake5007
Quote:
She had more to do with this than I did....
You make me laugh, i'll give you that.

Old 03-23-2008, 12:10 PM   #190
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by boidsR'mylife
Mike will have my I.D. and evidence before hand, the fauna members from the States are not involved in any transaction. Casey herself will be allowed access to paperwork filed as well upon being signed and proceeding set up in her own Jurisdiction with Scottish Law Enforcement after proving it past the 4th mandatory area required by American Municipality, State and Federal Law Enforcement Agencies. A full IP trace on Casey has confirmed a location through her ISP for Mondays Paperwork and now with this ongoing thread, I will ask Mike to sign the prepared report in the matter upon the meeting. Calling donna a thief when she has nothing to do with sales online or shows is making slanderous statement upon a civil and not criminal matter. I do have contacts in this department as well if continuance of DIRECT SLANDEROUS STATEMENTS PER SUE. I have nothing to do with Civil however their office is in the same building thank you very much. Mab06j , I was just made a Admin for TBE, I now have your IP in which I traced back to the only ever member from your little area. I made a full range ban with your ISP service in which you will no longer have access to the chat. It is interesting to see that you are in Florida.

It's libel, stormtrooper Stevens, LIBEL.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!