Can Anything Else Go Wrong :( ? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 09-14-2010, 06:47 PM   #1
chamgirl99471
Can Anything Else Go Wrong :( ?

So... I've been sick for at least a week now.. My son is just getting over whatever virus he had... My Fiance may be cheating on me and then this afternoon I get a call saying that my Grandma (94) is going downhill fast and I don't have the money to fly to Ohio I've just listed my Black Pastel BP and Het Albino Boa but noone seems to be interested in either one. I'm just wondering what else is gonna go wrong for me in the near future This has been a horrible week... I am supposed to go with my Mom (who can barely afford her own ticket) to Ohio next week but I don't know if I'll be able to do it without getting a sale or two Figured I'd just vent a little on here because you all are such great listeners (readers) Hope next week is better then this one has been

Thanks for Reading

Old 09-14-2010, 09:22 PM   #2
SamanthaJane13
Honey, I've got you and your family in my prayers!!

I hope everything turns around for you SOON, and that your grandma gets past this bump in the road!!

Hugs-
Donna

Old 09-14-2010, 09:52 PM   #3
Melinda
So sorry about your troubles. If I wasn't robbing Peter to pay Paul this month, I'd buy that black pastel male. He's a beauty!!

Old 09-14-2010, 10:11 PM   #4
chamgirl99471
Thanks so much! Makes me feel so much better to come on here and just get it all out!

Old 10-15-2010, 09:11 AM   #5
Earthworks
hmmm you got me beat but if it makes you feel any better i reinjured my recently healed wrist today making an ass out of myself trying to prove i could still do a roundoff to backflip tumble...sry your dealing with health issues with family, that always sucks

Old 10-15-2010, 12:42 PM   #6
chamgirl99471
So sorry to hear about your wrist... I've done stupid stuff like that too since I was a gymnast for years so I used to try to "show off" sometimes and ended up injuring myself as well... Things are going better now... My mom and I did get to Ohio and my grandma may be moving down to Tampa, Fl. at some point in time to be closer to the rest of the family. My mom, sister and her 5 kids live down there and when we went to visit the staff said that she was so much more lively then they had seen her and think it would be a great idea. we just have to convince my Uncle to bring her down this way.

My son is better... I'm feeling OK although I've got a cough from the changing weather.... It can't decide if it wants to be summer or fall here.... keeps going from temps at night in the 40s and 50s one week to temps at night in the 60s and 70s... the days are in the 80s.. LOL.

Old 10-15-2010, 05:38 PM   #7
Earthworks
glad to hear your on the uptick then . yeah well get a few nice cool fall days here and its feels great then another hot one pops back up and kills the streak...at this point im ready for winter to come although im sure halfway through winter ill be ready for it to warm up again

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!