1-1-11 First hatched - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-02-2011, 09:19 PM   #1
reptile-phan
1-1-11 First hatched

OMG the most amazing thing to happen to me EVER, IM A DAD.lol my first hatched out on the first day of the year. this was an amazing expierience. people had alot of doubt on me saying that my first clutch wasnt going to make it and that almost was the case due to a stupid incubator but this lil guy and his sibbling were my ownly two. look at him hes gourgous. the last pic is him like 45 mins ago as i tried to sneek a photo without him noticing.

anyway these 2 are the product of a Fire and ice super citrus male crossed with a Marketed leucistic female. btw the female makes other leucistics look like normals. i would post pictures but right now its all about the babies lol (they wont be for sale since they are my first and i wish to raise them
Attached Images

Old 01-02-2011, 10:24 PM   #2
DragonVenom999
very nice!! what happened with the incubator?

Old 01-02-2011, 10:29 PM   #3
reptile-phan
My female had layed a week before she was supposed to (she layed in 7 days) and i didnt get my last check yet to get a reptibator so i had to get a 10 gallon tank, bricks water heater and a thermomitor (worked for my work(pet store)) and the temps just went up and down and the humidity was horrible but i made due with what i could

Old 01-02-2011, 11:29 PM   #4
reptile-phan
I guess reptiles are a bit unpredictable but hey I'm happy both of them are alert and happy. Hopefully this will be the start of many wonderful babies

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!