Bad Guy Craig Martin - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2019, 02:21 AM   #31
Craig martin
I have already done that. Once I learn how to post screen shots I'll do that. But you are ajoke becsuse anyone that thinks he rates a new animal after only 7 eggsdoesnt know what their doing.. the fact that this wee of a man screwed mr over on the last deal before this. I lost a couple thousand dollars. And I him saying the exact opposite of what he is telling you. I'm sorry if I dont onow how to post. I have TBI from combat.. even after he went back on his word I still offered him something. The dude is a bottom feeder. Plain and simple. I'll get a post out on him with everything he left out. Trust me

Old 08-01-2019, 02:24 AM   #32
Craig martin
Just because someone post half of the truth you all jump on the bandwagon. Without even asking me. Which is fine.. the. Good guy finishes last now a days.. it's set up like that . When it happens to you ... I wont do what youdid....

Old 08-01-2019, 06:08 AM   #33
dmasio
LMFAO here's the deal Craig keeps saying I backed out on this was anot earlier deal prior to contacting him about the legitimacy of the adult albino. I was looking for a breeder marble male so he offers me a citrus marble male (the one I mentioned in the other post that he got from Sal and Nick and remember something is wrong with this one I found out way later) so I offer him 4 pieds for it. He was good with the deal BUT he wanted me to ship the male back to him when his females were ready and he'd ship him back when mine were ready. I told him I'd take the male but I WASNT agreeing to shipping the male back and forth to much could happen like it could get sick, or lost during shipping not to mention it could die. Also what if it died during shipping how am I going to be made whole??? But I agreed to the trade minus the shipping back and forth I told him this 2 hours later after getting back from going out to eat with the wife. He explodes that he lost a ton of money on another deal blah blah blah. It shows he was trying to flip animals he didn't even have in his possession yet. Now I'm not knocking people for flipping animals it's not my thing but it just shows the type of person he is. He seems shady ALL the way around. Now Craig I'll post the pics of that conversation. If you have other stuff to dispute please tell me I'll post pics for you. Please show me PROOF of anything you say. It's a HUGE red flag the guy is a blatant liar

Old 08-01-2019, 06:12 AM   #34
dmasio
I forgot to attach them here they are
Attached Images

Old 08-02-2019, 01:12 PM   #35
Craig martin
warped

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmasio View Post
I forgot to attach them here they are
thanks . but there are more. You have issues if you think its ok that you backed out. you cost me alot. It doesnt matter though . wont change the fact that you are the reason you dont have your girl. and im not going to sell another het produced by someone else other then me. Im especially not sending you one so that we can go through this again. I have always helped you out . Ive never turned you away until you started trying to tell me what and how im going to do stuff. I never did this to you when you screwed me. You would of had your animal had you continued on the agreed shipping date. WE were both shipping on the same day. YOU changed the deal!! By trying to say im going to burn you . YOU chose not to ship. Not me. So try being honest with yourself and everyone else. But now you have gone to far. The bad rating and boi???? i didnt desreve it . So you can bet your not getting anything from me.

Old 08-02-2019, 03:06 PM   #36
dmasio
and this is what I'm saying this guy is a nutcase and delusional I didn't back out of the deal for the breeder male shipping you were the one that got upset because I didn't want to ship back and forth I'm not risking the animal. And you were the one that wanted to change the shipping arrangement on the day of shipping. And to be honest we had an issue with you shipping the albino girl to me years ago. I wish I had the messages for that but it was so long ago that I don't have them anymore. I would still love to see any proof you have of me screwing you over. As far as never turning me away Hell no you didn't I had money to spend lol you wanted it.

Old 08-04-2019, 07:19 PM   #37
Chris Kennard
I see a few posts here about a bad tranaction. Two years ago? Was there a flaw in that "transaction"? Bad packaging? Came late? Sick animal? This complaint, two years later, is premature. If I were Craig, I'd be salty too.

Old 08-04-2019, 08:54 PM   #38
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmasio View Post
LMFAO here's the deal Craig keeps saying I backed out on this was anot earlier deal prior to contacting him about the legitimacy of the adult albino. I was looking for a breeder marble male so he offers me a citrus marble male (the one I mentioned in the other post that he got from Sal and Nick and remember something is wrong with this one I found out way later) so I offer him 4 pieds for it. He was good with the deal BUT he wanted me to ship the male back to him when his females were ready and he'd ship him back when mine were ready. I told him I'd take the male but I WASNT agreeing to shipping the male back and forth to much could happen like it could get sick, or lost during shipping not to mention it could die. Also what if it died during shipping how am I going to be made whole??? But I agreed to the trade minus the shipping back and forth I told him this 2 hours later after getting back from going out to eat with the wife. He explodes that he lost a ton of money on another deal blah blah blah. It shows he was trying to flip animals he didn't even have in his possession yet. Now I'm not knocking people for flipping animals it's not my thing but it just shows the type of person he is. He seems shady ALL the way around. Now Craig I'll post the pics of that conversation. If you have other stuff to dispute please tell me I'll post pics for you. Please show me PROOF of anything you say. It's a HUGE red flag the guy is a blatant liar
Show where he "exploded". I HATE melodramatics. I think you are outside on a windy night waving a huge red flag of your own!

Old 08-04-2019, 08:57 PM   #39
Chris Kennard
Sorry for the loooong read regarding having to SUFFER through that snowflake post.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:58 PM   #40
Craig martin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Show where he "exploded". I HATE melodramatics. I think you are outside on a windy night waving a huge red flag of your own!
Last time im posting about this. If anyone supports this guy when he only produced 7 eggs using 2 hets trying to make a double recessive animal. You imput is void. 7 eggs is nothing. If you support him because i changed the deal. You are void again. Because there was alot of talking don over the phone. Not to mention that it is clear if you read ALL the texts that HE FIRST SAID HE WASNT GOING TO SHIP ON THAT DAY!! NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No breeder would have said to him in that moment ok ill ship first with your tail between your legs. i WAS DOING HIM A FAVOR !! I didnt have to . Especially AFTER HE BURNED ME ON THE DEAL PRIOR TO THIS HAPPENING. Thats why i say you all are A JOKE. So you have to use someone else identity to post . I dont care how you want to try and cover the truth. Its me that makes the choice to help you or not. In the past you screwed me and yes you did say you were out of the deal and left me high and dry. I dont need everyone else to believe me. I have a great reputation for helping people out. I have done it for you. I was doing it for you even after you backed out and changed your mind. But you fail to realize is that You dont tell me how im going to help you. All you did was mistook my kindness for weakness. Which landed you with a perfectly good adult proven albino sd female for pennies to the dollar. So instead of complaining. you should thanking me. Like i said if i really need to i will produce the texts that i need to. I haven't ONLY because im not like 10 years old on the playground anymore like you are. I dont going wrongfully smearing names just because I dont get my way. Most of all I dont need to defend myself against someone like you. You do enough damage to yourself...lmao Chris should of thought about how this looks for him. and you Damian Maci

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!