Bad Guy Allen R. Both Reptile Kingdom - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-30-2014, 08:51 PM   #1
TheLizardHorde
Allen R. Both Reptile Kingdom

The email chain which will be provided below the original post will give much greater detail on what happened and I will insert my opinions on what happened during certain time frames as well as point out things which may be overlooked by the viewers of this thread.

I will link the thread from BP.net where many folks looked at pictures of the "leopard spider" to determine the morph.

We also have video of the unboxing and I have a necropsy paper from Dr. Scott Stahl which I will attempt to attach or upload to this thread as proof of necropsy and cause of death.

Summary:In March we (Chris Boudreaux and Kodie Hayes of TheLizardHorde)received a private message/email re-route from Faunaclassifieds from Allen R. Both. At the time we had crested geckos from our Sunny x Myrrah and Sunny x Agi pairings. He was interested in purchasing the lot for wholesale. This was the first year we attempted breeding any species of animal and was the first time we attempted to sell. He offered to trade us Uroplatus from a shipment that was supposed to come in after two-three weeks. I finally cornered him into a loose contract which outlined the worth of our animals as $425, real market value would probably be closer to $700-1000 but I was a college student at the time and wanted to move them quickly.

We had previously purchased from Allen at an expo down in South Carolina while we were on vacation several months before this. We purchased two U. fimbriatus which were healthy specimens and did great, they are still doing great today. They were sold as two females but one turned out to be a male. I do not blame Allen for this because visually sexing Uroplatus accurately is still very much in its infancy (these were younger animals). Since we liked our previous transaction and because Allen was pressuring us due to him not having stock to sell at expos we somewhat reluctantly decided that we would send off our end of the trade first.

Allen stalled for 11 months before I began to threaten him increasingly with taking this to the BOI. Eventually he shipped me what was supposed to be a leopard spider female as a final resolution to the deal. It arrived in terrible condition and died a month later. I took her to one of the best exotic vets in the country if not the world, Dr. Scott Stahl. He performed the necropsy and noted many factors for the death. We had a long phone conversation which was not recorded. He told me that there was no way we caused this animals death and that it appeared that the animals body condition improved greatly from when we got her to when she died. He said we were just fighting an uphill battle and that animals this young are supposed to be healthy and in their prime not on their death bed.

Dr. Stahl also removed hemipenes from the animal and coming from someone who has been in this market so long I found this as either a mark of him not knowing what he is doing or that he intentionally shipped us a male to screw with us.

The other issue that I took up anonymously on BP.net was that he didn't ship me a leopard spider, he shipped me a spider with leopard influence or possible a spider with incubation issues. I have seen Allen produce Leopard Bumblebees I just don't think what he shipped me carried the gene. At the time leopard spider females were $1500 and spiders were around $150.

Conclusion: He ripped us off either intentionally or through incompetency by not making good when the Uroplatus shipment didn't arrive, not getting back with us in a timely fashion (a month on average), blockading and avoiding finishing the deal, shipping us a animal that was lethargic and weak, not making good after over a year worth of back and forth.

Old 01-30-2014, 08:55 PM   #2
TheLizardHorde
Ah, to clarify the above post. The timeframe of this transaction or lack thereof was 03/13/2012 to the current date of 01/30/2014.

Old 01-30-2014, 09:35 PM   #3
TheLizardHorde
Comments are in RED It is copy and pasted like an email chain so I apologize but you'll have to read it from the bottom up. It was enough work merging all the emails into one chain because oftentimes he wouldn't respond to the email I sent but to the next email I sent etc.

And that's the last I've heard from Allen Both

Hey Allen,

Seeing as the last girl had pnemonia I really don't want to risk contaminating my collection again with more BPs. We are also set on Uroplatus for the year. What would you offer as a financial resolve?

-Chris

To: chrisaboudreaux@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2013 9:46 PM
Subject: Re: geckos

Chris, i appreciate you sending that doc. I have known Scott for over 10 years and have the highest respect for him. Now you are out a snake and nothing really is resolved so lets try to work this out so you are satisfied. I have a bunch of older ball python morphs here, not sure if you are interested in any of them. I am getting in uroplatus geckos again recently if you are still looking for them. If not we can try to work out a financial resolve. Let me know. This was a weird situation, i never thought Madagascar would change the cites on the uroplatus so drastically and make is so hard to get them when i entered into our agreement. I didn't have a crystal ball and certainly did not try to screw you on the whole thing. Hopefully we can come to some kind of resolution. Let me know your thoughts and we can take it from there

Allen

To: Reptile Kingdom <reptkingdom@aol.com>
Sent: Tue, Apr 9, 2013 9:23 pm

Hey Allen,

I attached the necropsy results from Dr. Stahl. It is in a .pdf format. I also have a photo he snapped during the necropsy.

Thanks,

-Chris

To: Reptile Kingdom &lt;reptkingdom@aol.com&gt;
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 8:51 AM

Hey Allen,

I'm not really sure what I want to do but to be honest my hope for this working out is pretty much shot. He fed three times, a pinky, a hopper, and a weaned mouse. As far as who's fault it is that he was in the condition he was in, like I said previously, I have video and pictures from the unboxing which say everything about his condition. Dr. Stahl also confirmed it himself that this could not have happened in the short time frame we had him, especially with proper care.

Folks basically concured that she does have leopard influence because the mother was a leopard combo but that it was a spider. Both parents still pass on 50% of the genetic materiel even if they do not pass on the morph, so you can have variations in the offspring without them carrying the gene for leopard. But I agree I don't care to argue about that other then to say that I think it is not a leopard spider so I do not want his siblings as a replacement snake if that is how your thinking of working it out. In the end it doesn't really matter what either of us think, it only matters what the customer base thinks, in that they are or aren't going to purchase leopard spiders which look like spiders for $1500.

What animals do you still have available? Again, I'm looking for higher end stuff, do you still have the super pastel ivory or maybe the leopard bumblebees? If so how much extra cash would you want for each? Make me an offer thats worth it, I'm not interested in a $200 discount, considering this is costing me close to $850 now and potentially more if the biopsy comes back positive for something.

-Chris

Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 9:14 PM

So you want to just go to the boi and not work this out? Did the snake feed at all while you had it? I hardly heard about what was going on with it while you had it and now its dead and it ALL happened when it was here? in the case the people that you "verified" it had no leopard influence that is their opinion, there are several types of leopard that not everyone is familiar with yet. Some have a heavy pattern influence and some have a very thin influence. I don't want to start an arguement i just want to do what needs to be done to work this out. Let me know what you want to do to work this out.

Allen

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Mon, Mar 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Hey Allen,

Just got the necropsy results back from Dr. Stahl. Basically he can not isolate her death to any one thing because all of her organs were in bad shape. She was found in her water bowl but drowning was ruled out. She was anemic, had kidney scarring (from dehydration), and pneumonia, pretty sure there was more to it as well but I can't remember everything.

Dr. Stahl also said this could not have been done in the timeframe we had her and that it looks like we were improving her but her body was ready to shut down at any time. Oh and she wasn't a she, she was a male, Dr. Stahl removed hemipenes. I'll see if I can get his diagnosis in email format from SEAVS.

So, I spent $95 on the necropsy and will be spending another $300-400 for Biopsies to make sure he isn't carrying crypto or a virus. So yeah, now I'm close to $850 in the hole from this "deal".

Dr. Stahl took pictures of the necropsy as well which he will be sending to me to further my case in your BOI. Also, the animal was not a leopard spider, it may have had some genetic influence from your pastel leopard but those animals you put up for $1500 are simply spiders. In an anonymous way I have verified that the snake you shipped me was not a leopard spider with many people who deal in leopards and leopard combos.

Thanks,

-Chris

Sent: Saturday, March 9, 2013 1:26 AM

let me know what happens, if we have to do another animal so be it. we can work it out

Allen

Sent: Fri, Mar 8, 2013 7:38 pm

Hey Allen,

Just found the spider upside down in her bowl dead. Going to get her a necropsy to find out the cause of death. Still haven't gotten around to the BOI, very busy with work, school, and the animals. Will let you know after I post it.

Thanks,

-Chris

Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 8:43 AM

Hey Allen,

I have talked to about 15 people all in all, including several east coast vendors that have had contact with you previously. Everyone says it is just a spider. Even if she is a leopard spider, she came in really skinny and dehydrated. You said you would stand by the genetics but now you are avoiding the conversation again when I offered a resolution.

I think I'm just going to cut my losses here, keep the spider, and post a BOI on fauna, kingsnake, bp.net, geckosunlimited, and bush league. I will disclose this entire discussion, pictures/videos of her being unboxed, screenshots of your ads on kingsnake, etc. I will keep all personal contact information out of this such as phone numbers, paypal accounts, and addresses.

I'm not really sure when I will have the time to post all of this but you should see it by the end of the week. My offer to exchange her + cash for either the super pastel ivory female, other leopard morphs (male or female), Orange Dream (male or female), and Pastel Clown (males) still stands but if we have not worked out a fully complete agreement, including pictures of the animals pre-ship, by the time I get the time to post the BOI, then it will be posted without warning. I will inform you after posting however so you can reply to it.

-Chris

Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 5:14 PM

Hey Allen,

Going to need a yes or no to the below offer soon. Let me know.

Thanks,

-Chris

Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 9:02 PM

Hey Allen,

Read the below email first but. If I were to trade out this "leopard" spider for something, how much cash would you need extra to trade her out for the super pastel ivory female you have? I'm thinking I'd like to toss a killer clown at her, two double homozygous animals and all.

Thanks,

-Chris

Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 1:28 PM

Hey Allen,

Please do send those pictures as soon as possible. Do you have any other leopard gene animals currently available? If not, when will you be producing more? I know you have leopards, I just don't think this girl has the gene in her. If you will stand by the genetics then would you be ok with us holding her, putting a hundred or so grams on her and then switching her out for another leopard? I should've asked prior to you sending her but we would prefer a leopard without the spider gene. We already have 3, 2-3 gene females with spider in them and we do not really need another. I could meet you at one of the Havre De Grace expos to exchange her so she wouldn't go through shipping again.

Thanks,

-Chris

Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 11:43 AM

Hopefully she will just settle in, the mother was a pastel leopard and the father was a spider. I did produce two leopard bumble bees and three leopard spiders out of 8 eggs, the leopard spiders look distinctly different. There are a few lines of leopard out there, i actually have two, i have one that makes the bands wider and one that makes the bands more narrow. The pastel leopard has the more narrow bands, the head is different and the rounds spots on the sides are tell tale signs. Try giving her a little bigger meal next time like a fuzzy or small hopper, that is what she was taking. I will get some pics of the other snakes in the clutch. I will stand behind the genetics. That spider also has a nerd gene that they didn't want leaked but if you pop out some real crazy stuff in a few years, make sure to keep the babies. Let me know how she does

Allen

Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 9:27 AM

Hey Allen,

I've talked with a bunch of folks, several of which have bred leopards and produced leopard spiders. All of them are saying she is not a leopard spider. Ontop of that she is incredibly skinny and dehydrated. I really don't think she has eaten that many hoppers and still looks like she does. A newborn pinky made her look double the size when she ate it. I'm not saying this is intentional either because I have no way of knowing if it is or isn't although based on our history I wouldn't put it past you.

We have a screenshot of your original ads on kingsnake and those animals do not look like leopard spiders either. They also do not look like normal spiders, what was the pairing that produced these animals?

I am still considering taking this to the BOI because the animal should not have arrived in that condition and no one believes it to be a leopard spider. I do not want to ship her back to you either however because of the condition she is in, and it may be sometime before she is healthy as those urates are rock hard, there may be a vet visit in my near future.

If you can prove that she is a leopard spider by providing a detailed record with pictures then all well and good. If not, then you still owe me about $350 and I will still be posting a BOI because I do not want a dehydrated, skinny, corkscrewing, single gene spider as part of the payment.

-Chris

Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2013 5:48 PM

Hey Allen,

She ate a live pinky last night but is still very skinny. I gave her a soak for 20minutes and she did not pass the urates. Wobble is still corkscrewing but she probably needs time to settle in. Are you sure she is actually a leopard spider and not just a spider? I can not find any leopard spiders with that high white sides. Also all the other leopard spiders I have found have significantly more spotting and a more broken pattern. What was the pairing that produced her and her sibling? Any pics of the breeding and/or the clutch hatch pictures?

Thanks,

-Chris

Sent: Friday, February 8, 2013 10:35 PM

Hi Chris, she has eaten three small hopper mice unassisted, she is between 5 and 6 weeks old. She only had a very slight head wobble here. The hard spot may be urates, i would give her a warm water bath. She should take live large fuzzy mice or small hoppers. Try the soak to get the urates out, give her a few days and try the live large fuzzy or small hopper. I didnt have any issues with her, but please let me know

Allen

Sent: Friday, February 8, 2013 5:17 PM

Hey Allen,

I'm really not sure how well this girl is going to do. She is all kinds of wacky, corkscrewing like crazy. I have a mouse pinkie in with her now and she is avoiding it. Has she fed yet at all? If so what date? She has a very hard lump the size of a pinkie close to the base of her tail but other then that she is extremely skinny. What was her hatch date?

-Chris

Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2013 9:26 PM

Awsome, do you have a tracking number on her? Been a few times were there has been a mix up on location.

Thanks,

-Chris

Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2013 9:24 PM

She is on her way, should be there in the morning

Thanks

Allen

Sent: Thu, Feb 7, 2013 7:48 pm

Hey Allen,

Did you ship her?

-Chris

Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 10:01 PM

Yes it is.

-Chris

Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 9:48 PM

Just wild speculation here but I believe this is how the girl got the RI. I think he tossed her in the box, the FEDEX guy didn't arrive and he left her in the box. He also didn't ship with a heat pack and this was in February 2013

Chris, the fedex driver never showed up and when i called it was too late to dispatch another driver. Wanted to give you a heads up that i have to ship tomorrow for Friday. I will actually go and drop it off tomorrow on my way out to make sure it goes. Just didn't want you to wait for it tomorrow so you can do what you need to do. Is same address ok to ship to for Friday?

Allen

Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 10:46 AM

Hey Allen,

Could you hit me with the tracking number once you get one? Remember to ship to XXXXX<------- Edit/Deleted Personal Shipping Information. We do have another address but we will be at this one tomarrow.

Thanks,

-Chris

Sent: Tue, Feb 5, 2013 7:18 am

Works for me, thanks for giving me the heads up. I'll schedule to take off on thursday so I get her when she hits the door. How many grams is this girl by the way?

-Chris

Sent: Monday, February 4, 2013 9:56 PM

Chris, looks like weds for thurs i am going to ship if that works for you

let me know

Allen

Sent: Mon, Feb 4, 2013 6:59 pm

Hey Allen,

I forgot to mention that you'd be shipping to XXXXXXX<-----Edit/Deleted Personal Shipping Information. If I don't receive the girl by the end of the week (Feb 8th) I'm going to assume this deal is void and post the BOI.

Thanks,

-Chris

Sent: Sunday, February 3, 2013 4:04 PM

Hey Allen,

You can ship out any day next week. Give me a heads up the day before you ship though and a tracking number so I can schedule to take the day off.

Thanks,

-Chris

Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 1:07 PM

Hey Allen,

Today for tomarrow delivery would work. Just let me know so I can take off work to receive her so she doesnt freeze.

Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 12:03 PM

Chris, i want to ship you the leopard spider, when is good for you to receive it? Would like to get this settled so we are good on both ends

Let me know

Allen

Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 4:11 PM

Hey Allen,

I need a response tonight or the BOI will go up this week when I get the time to post it. I really dislike having to threaten you everytime just to get a reply.

It looks like shipping out on tuesday (29th) for wednesday arrival would be the warmest/safest for me. Let me know what your paypal address is so I can send you the shipping money. The address you would be shipping to would be XXXXXXXXXX <------------ Edit/Deleted Personal Shipping Information.

Thanks,

-Chris

Sent: Mon, Jan 21, 2013 8:42 pm

Hey Allen,

That will work out, let me know what your paypal address is so I can send you the shipping money. The address you would be shipping to would be XXXXXXXXXXXX<-------Edit/Deleted Personal Shipping Information. Looks like temps won't be safe to ship until next week for us with this bad storm coming through.

Thanks,

-Chris

Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 2:20 PM

I just mean when you start hatching stuff (ball pythons or geckos) and have some excess and would like to sell some, give me a good wholesale price and ill buy it from you. I don't want to tie you down with an agreement, i just want a gentlemen's agreement that you will think of me in the future when your production gets up and running, i am not looking to kill anyone, but rather would appreciate a reciprical deal since this snake is more than double the value. i only have girls every leopard spider and leopard bee i hatched was a girl, i guess it could be worse, lol. Just let me know

Thanks

Allen

To: reptkingdom &lt;reptkingdom@aol.com&gt;
Sent: Mon, Jan 21, 2013 12:07 am

Hey Allen,

That would work depending on what you mean by kick you back something in the future. How much and what would you be looking for and when? Also, do you have a male instead of the female?

-Chris

To: Chris Boudreaux &lt;chrisaboudreaux@yahoo.com&gt;
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 11:32 PM

I made a few leopard spiders they are worth about $1500 i would be willing to send you one of those and let you kick me back something in the future since this has taken so long let me know if that may work

Allen

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

Chris Boudreaux &lt;chrisaboudreaux@yahoo.com&gt; wrote:

Hey Allen,

I did a bit of price research on your animals and the animals that do stick out are out of my price range for this deal. The girls that we purchased this year are all in the $1000-3000 price range so I can't really justify throwing a one or two gene animal at them. We were probably going to go 2013 pastel clown or killer clown and then add in a killer bee or killer blast as a backup male. We also do not have the cageing for 2-4 more lower end BPs at the moment.

The animal that seems to fit the best with this deal is the albino spider but he does not fit as well with our females as a killer bee would. The other animals were the leopard spider female and super pastel ivory female but those are well over $500-700. I will be rather thin on cash for the next 3 months or so as I need to purchase a new car.

As far as cresteds go, we are just doing super dalmations at the moment, we would be interested in a super dal female but she would have to be very high end to hit $425+. The stumpfiis are cool as well I'm just not sure that we are ready to add another species to the collection this year.

-Chris

Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 10:39 PM

Ok, so disregard the really high end ones, but i thought maybe you would want more than one animal if they were ones that were valued a bit less. is there anything in there that interests you, or any of the higher end geckos?

Let me know

Allen

Sent: Sun, Jan 20, 2013 10:36 pm

Hey Allen,

Just to clarify I was looking for a list of animal(s) that you would be willing to ship out without any money out of my pocket so long as I paid for shipping. I'm looking for stuff in the $500-700 range that you would ship out this week if I send you the shipping money through paypal tonight/tomarrow.

Thanks,

-Chris

Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 10:30 PM

Chris,

I have

male pastel yellow bellies, adult male rdr lesser platty, adult male het russo (white diamond), male pinstripes, male red axanthics, male albino het red axanthics, female leopard spiders, male mojave, male orange ghost, huge breeder virgin 100% het nerd orange ghost females ready to breed, a male albino spider, female citrus ghost, pastel males and females, 700 gram female 100% het for albino, female super pastel ivory, male pastel mojave yellow belly fader (5 gene male, very high dollar value on this guy however), female albino het red axanthics, het red axanthics het albino, male lemon blast, male black bee, male phantom, adult male spider het orange ghost, adult male woma. Let me know if anything here interests you, i have lots of other kinds of snakes, i also have some really nice geckos right now, i have a bunch of high end adult cresteds if you want to expand there, i have pareodura stumpfii adult pair that is mint and ready to breed. I really want to work this out and make it right, let me know what you think. I did email two friends of mine to try and find a male bumble bee that i could trade them something for so that may work out, just waiting to hear back from them

Let me know

Allen

Sent: Sun, Jan 20, 2013 10:08 am

Hey Allen,

At this point I feel responsible to post this email to the community. The only thing we need right now is 1 male BP. Give me a list of 2011-2012 males that you would let go to end this. Your going to need to significantly compromise and come up for me not to post this because like I said based off of my experience with this deal I feel like the community should know.

-Chris

Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 9:17 PM

Chris j would prefer to resolve this before you post. Things are very tough and the reason i couldnt firm up this deal was out of my control . Can you take animals in some way. I really would like to work something out and put this whole thing to bed. Let me know
Allen

Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 8:24 PM

Hey Allen,

Tomarrow I will be posting a BOI on faunaclassifieds which will be a copy and paste of our conversation over the last 11 months minus both yours and my personal addresses, phone numbers, and paypal accounts. It will be posted titled Allen Both Reptile Kingdom. Sorry it had to come to this but if the problem is not resolved 7 days after I post on Faunaclassified's BOI section I will then post on kingsnake, geckosunlimited, repashy, ballpythons.net and Bush League Breeders. If it is not resolved 15 days after that I will attempt to get in touch with law enforcement and see what my options are. I really wish this connection would have worked out but after 10 months of waiting for our side of the deal I just do not see it happening.

Regrettably,

-Chris

Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2013 12:33 PM

Hey Allen,

I'm going to need that $425 or killer bee male by next friday. If you want to go the killer bee male route I can pay the shipping on him.

Thanks,

-Chris

Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2012 4:06 PM

Chris, i actually tried to send you the money paypal the other day because i sold a ball python for $1000 and before i could transfer the money the guy changed his mind and did a charge back. I will get it send to you asap, i thought the other day i would have everyone squared up by the end of the year

Allen

Sent: Sat, Dec 22, 2012 7:31 pm

Hey Allen,

Any update on the $425?

Thanks,

-Chris

Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 5:11 PM

Hey Allen,

No, I do not think you were ever lying to me. In fact I know that you couldn't get Uroplatus in because neither could several other importers I know personally. The hurricane and the availability were out of your control but saving $425 for a customer who is owed it was in your control. That amount of cash is miniscule for you considering how much you have in ball pythons. It was back in June when you said you could do cash for the cresteds so literally if you would have set aside $2.30 a day for the last 6 months you'd have the cash for me. I also was interested in the killer bee male and at the time would have been fine with that and I offered to pay shipping on him. I've been extremely patient with this deal considering its been 8 months since I shipped you my side of it. Sentence Edited/Deleted because it contained my Paypal info.

-Chris

Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 4:48 PM

Chris, i am sorry this whole thing was unable to go as planned, however it was out of my control, do you think i was lying to you, how many uroplatus have you seen? The country of Madagascar and the quotas were not something i could control. Now we just had a devastating hurricane that left us in ruins and without income for weeks, i am lucky my house was not destroyed like some of my friends. I am sorry that things are so tight right now but it is once again something that was not in my control. The original deal was supposed to be trade not cash and if it worked out in trade it would have been done a long time ago however you didn't want anything i had. I will take care of this, i am not trying to beat you out of some crested geckos or money. I have a few people considering some sales i through up this afternoon and if i get a sale and a paypal, i will send it right to you. Is this address your paypal? Please confirm that

Allen

Sent: Mon, Nov 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Hey Allen,

Just so you are aware, I am considering taking this to the BOI very soon.

-Chris

Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 5:14 PM

Hey Allen,

I need a date on when I will have the money through paypal.

Thanks,

-Chris

Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2012 7:27 PM

Hey Allen,

Works for me, my paypal is XXXXX Edit/Deleted

Could you give me a better idea of when you might send the cash through paypal?

Thanks,

-Chris

Sent: Monday, November 5, 2012 9:03 PM

Chris, i am still getting $750 for killer bees, so if the difference is an issue i would prefer to just send you the money for the geckos. It really stinks for both of us that this didn't work out because it would have been easier to just do animals, even until now i can not get uroplatus, i just got in Madagascar again and only got boophis frogs, mantella frogs, tomato frogs, day geckos and some chameleeons. Still no quotas for uroplatus. I will send over the paypal as soon as i can actually do some banking, right now we are recovering from the hurricane, lots of NJ is still out of power and we are working on getting everything figured out here, we were devistated. I was actually only able to put some ads on kingsnake today as we have been unable to conduct any business for over a week now. As soon as capable i will send you the money

Allen

Sent: Mon, Nov 5, 2012 5:21 pm

Hey Allen,

Have you come to a decision on the killer bee yet?

Thanks,

-Chris

From: Chris Boudreaux &lt;chrisaboudreaux@yahoo.com&gt; RESENT
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 6:50 PM

Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 3:55 PM

Hey Allen,

Well, we really don't "need" a 2012 killer bee, our girls wont be ready until 2014-2015. I've got two folks willing to sell me their 2012 killer bees for $650 and $700 shipped. You owe me $425 worth in animals/cash and I can pay $65 worth on the shipping this would bring you to a $150-210 loss, which isn't much considering this transaction has taken 7 months. Otherwise, I'd prefer to just take the $425 and hold onto it until 2013 killer bees hit. My paypal is chrisaboudreaux@yahoo.com if you want to do the money route. If you would prefer to do the killer bee route then I'd need your paypal address so I can send the $65.

-Chris

Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 12:59 PM

How are we going to work the difference in price, did you have more geckos to make up the difference or pay the differenct or what were you thinking?

Let me know

Allen

Sent: Mon, Oct 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Hey Allen,

That would work out great, shipping would be to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX <------- Edited/Deleted personal shipping information.

Thanks,

-Chris

Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 9:11 AM

2012, about 200 grams. Very clean killer bee. Let me know

Allen

Sent: Sun, Oct 14, 2012 12:57 pm

Hey Allen,

Yeah a Male Killer Bee would work out, what year is he? Weight in grams?

Thanks,

-Chris

To: "reptkingdom@aol.com" &lt;reptkingdom@aol.com&gt;
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 8:20 PM

Sent: Monday, October 1, 2012 4:20 PM

Hey Allen,

Yeah a Male Killer Bee would work out, what year is he? Weight in grams?

Thanks,

-Chris

Sent: Monday, October 1, 2012 12:50 PM

Did you want a male killer bee?

Chris Boudreaux &lt;chrisaboudreaux@yahoo.com&gt; wrote:

Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 6:54 PM

Below Email is an effort to contact him.

Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 4:27 PM

Hey Allen,

Just got on a payment plan for an enchi pastel spider female so I no longer need a enchi pastel. Let me know if you have either the $425 or a 2012 killerbee male.

Thanks,

-Chris

Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 7:44 PM

Hey Allen,

We'd mostly be interested in either a male killer bee or a female enchi pastel. Do you currently have either on you now? If you do, go ahead and list your price and the weight of the animal(s) and we will see if we can work something out.

Thanks,

-Chris

Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 7:32 PM

Hey Chris, which ball python do you want, i am heavy into breeding ball pythons and have tons of cool stuff. Killer bee male is no problem, enchi pastel females i am inclined to hold onto but would part with one for the right price. Let me know, i have tons of yellow belly stuff, pastel ivory, super pastel ivory, paradox super pastel ivory, pastel yellow bellies, i have so much i can't list it all here. Let me know

Allen

Sent: Tue, Sep 18, 2012 4:22 pm

Hey Allen,

We just got into ball pythons this year and need to complete our first year pairs. We are pretty tight on money at the moment so could you either paypal the $425 to XXXXX Edit/Deleted or if you have either a killer bee male, an enchi pastel female, or a superblast female we would be interested in purchasing them minus the $425 if your into that. We still are very interested in the Uroplatus though so when they come in let us know so we can purchase a lot of them.

Thanks,

-Chris

Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 9:20 AM 6 days to get back to my email

Hi Chris, i just got a tentative date of November 5th for a shipment with cites quotas for very limited amounts of leaf tails. It is amazing how fast this is changing and how much harder these are to get anymore. As soon as i have more details i will let you know

Thanks

Allen

Sent: Wed, Sep 12, 2012 3:54 pm Two months of no contact

Hey Allen,

Any updates on the order?

Thanks,

-Chris

Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 4:28 PM

Hi Chris, i have an order pending for every species. We are just waiting for the government to release the quota. It is really a stupid situation, the shipper is loosing money, i am loosing money and all because the government is dragging their feet. We are more than half way through the year and they have not assigned the quota to the collectors. I know we will get them, it is just a waiting game. Like i said, i want you to feel comfortable with this situation so any time you are tired of waiting let me know and i will pay you for the cresteds. I was hoping to have a bunch of deals done with you so far and have this business relationship working by now. I have no way of knowing how long its gonna take, in fact it could open up tomorrow. Just keep in touch and i will with you

thanks

Allen

Sent: Wed, Jul 11, 2012 4:11 pm A month without contact.

Hey Allen,

Just checking to see if you have any Uroplatus yet?

Thanks,

-Chris

Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 8:49 AM

Chris. I am sorry i didnt get back to you sooner. I am out of town. I appologize about the geckos but my order is placed and on hold waiting for the government of madagascar to release the 2012 quotas. I am not going to burn you. If you want other geckos or money for the cresteds we can work it out. Let me know
Allen

-----Original message-----
Sent: Sat, Jun 2, 2012 19:21:36 EDT A month between having contact with him

Hey Allen,

Any idea when you might have the uroplatus? Its been a little over two months since I sent you the cresteds. I don't mean to insult you but this is all getting pretty fishy since you originally said you'd have the madagascar shipment in by the end of March.

-Chris

Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2012 1:10 PM

Chris i am hoping to have them before the show but the government in madagascar is dragging their feet issuing the cites so i am stuck waiting
I will keep you posted
Allen

BELOW MESSAGE SENT TWICE FIRST SENT DATE WAS APRIL 26th
Sent: Wed, May 2, 2012 14:56:00 EDT23ish Days of no contact from him

Hey Allen,

Any chance you might have the Uroplatus by Repticon next month? Think its the 26th and 27th in Baltimore. We will be there and we'd like to get them in person if at all possible so we don't have to pay for shipping or stress them out during shipping.

Thanks,

-Chris

Sent: Monday, April 9, 2012 12:10 PM

Possible for some time this week, when i have a definite date i'll shoot you a message

Sent: Mon, Apr 9, 2012 12:09 pm 17 Days with no "hey this is what's going on, etc

Hey Allen,

Just wondering what the status is on the Madagascar shipment.

Thanks

-Chris

Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 1:54 PM

Sounds good ill keep you updated on the madsgascar

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

Sent: Thu, Mar 22, 2012 17:42:02 GMT+00:00

Hey Allen,

Heres the fed ex tracking number XXXXXXXX < Edited/Deleted

The 13 unsexed R. ciliatus are in the box and we are on the way to the fed ex office. I'll send you another email once I've dropped them off with fed ex.

Thanks

-Chris

Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 7:31 PM

Friday would actually be better thanks
Allen

Sent: Wed, Mar 21, 2012 23:02:13 GMT+00:00

Hey Allen,

Ran into some issues at the college today so I couldn't ship. Would shipping tomarrow 3/22 work for you? Would be a friday delivery if so.

-Chris

Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 1:14 PM

Chris sent the payment for the shipping. Sent as personal so you didn't get charges the 3%. Here is the shipping info one more time

Reptile Kingdom
XXXXXXXXXX <----- Edit/Deleted Personal Shipping Info

Thanks

Allen

Sent: Tue, Mar 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Absolutely, we have big plans for Uroplatus in the future and can always use new blood. Just let us know in the future whenever you guys get new Madagascar shipments in and if we have the cash we'll be all over them.

Thanks

-Chris

Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 6:30 PM

When i get the shipment and have them hydrated i will take pics of them, i usually dose most with panacur but if they come in real strong and look really good i wait a few days for a stool sample and do a fecal. I hate giving too much meds to animals that don't need them, even though panacur is safe, still better to not use if not needed

will send the paypal by tomorrow morning

Sounds like continuing a good relationship.

Allen

Sent: Tue, Mar 20, 2012 4:58 pm

Works for me, the only other thing I'd ask is for you to notify me if some of them haven't been de-wormed. Also is there any chance that I would receive pictures of the new imports? I'm not exactly sure what you meant by I'd get first pick. I wouldn't mind meeting up with you guys at an expo to pick the Uros up instead of shipping.

I can ship the cresteds out tomarrow for thursday arrival. The paypal charge is going to be $67 to ship to New Jersey so I'll ship as soon as that payment is received. My paypal address is XXXX < Edited/Deleted.

Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 4:06 PM

OK Chris, how is this

2.3 - sikkorae = $425 which equals 13 - juv crested

The $425 can be used toward any combination of uroplatus lizards you would like. I will be sure to make sure the value of the other uroplatus is extremely competative. I will deliver the uroplatus once hydrated, possibly wormed and ready to be safely shipped.

You can use this e-mail as written agreement for this deal.

That breaks down to nearly $33 each for the cresteds which is about double of what i normally pay for juvie cresteds. Since its trade it works as a fair deal for me and i will give you first pick to insure you get some uros that you really want.

Let me know

Thanks

Allen

Sent: Mon, Mar 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Hey Allen,

We need to work up a contract before I ship out the R. ciliatus. I need some kind of list from you that shows the trade values for my R. ciliatus and your U. sikorae, U. lineatus, and U. fimbriatus.

Such as

1.0 U. sikorae = $?
0.1 U sikorae = $?
0.1 U. lineatus = $?
0.1 U. Fimbriatus = $?

This way I can do combinations of the above list to ensure I get the morphs I'm interested in. For instance, for the sikoraes im mostly looking for pied, white, lots of green, spotting, or red. If your new U. sikorae imports dont have any of those morphs then I'd be more interested in U. lineatus or maybe a combo of some U. sikorae and some U. lineatus.

Sorry for the confusion I just need some kind of contract because we dont know for sure if your new imports are going to have the traits im looking for.

-Chris

Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 6:21 PM

I thought this was a done deal. I will do group of mossies if you like them or modify the order let me know
Allen

Sent: Mon, Mar 19, 2012 21:55:16 GMT+00:00

Hey Allen,

Just checking up to see if your still interested in our R. ciliatus group, we've had a few people interested in purchasing some. Let me know what your thinking on the trade value of the R. Ciliatus, U. sikorae, U. fimbriatus, and U. lineatus. Not sure if you got my last message but its below this one. If we haven't heard back from you by tomarrow we will repost the R. Ciliatus group on fauna.

Thanks

-Chris

Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 7:07 PM

Hey Allen,

Just by going off of your website you have U. Sikorae listed at $85. So if we went off of that then my R. ciliatus group would have a trade value of $425 (13 unsexed R. Ciliatus = 2.3 Sikorae). Let me know if thats anywhere near what your thinking. I know you get the imports for slightly cheaper but I have no idea what you'd value your new imports (U. sikorae, U. fimbriatus, and U. lineatus) at.

Thanks

-Chris

Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 4:11 PM

Sure, i am easy, we can work it out for sure

Allen

Sent: Wed, Mar 14, 2012 4:00 pm

Hey Allen,

Sounds great, I wish I wasn't so strapped for cash at the moment otherwise I'd be all over this shipment =). My paypal address is XXXX< Edit/Deleted. The cost of shipping is going to be $65 + the $1.95 paypal fee, so if you could send $67 or so to cover that itd be much appreciated. Also if we could come to an agreement on trade value for my hatchling R. Ciliatus and your Uro species ( male/female - lineatus, fimbriatus, sikorae) then we could work out a contract that would reflect that since we don't know exactly what species you'll end up with in the shipment.

Thanks

-Chris

Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 3:35 PM

I requested more small fims like the ones you picked up I hope they ship me some nice ones like those

Sent: Wed, Mar 14, 2012 19:24:37 GMT+00:00

Unfortunetely no, im going to be tied up here at the college all today and tomarrow. What address am I shipping to and what phone number should I give SYR for you guys?

Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 3:07 PM

Can you ship tomorrow? If not monday would be fine

Sent: Wed, Mar 14, 2012 18:55:13 GMT+00:00

Looks like its going to be $65 overnighted to New Jersey. Would shipping out Monday work for you guys? Whats the address that I'd be shipping out to?

Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 2:23 PM

08757 we could write up multiple options to insure you get what you want

Sent: Wed, Mar 14, 2012 17:46:38 GMT+00:00

Hey Allen,

We could do a contract, the only problem is I'm a little hesitant entering into a contract when I'm not sure what morphs/patterns I'd be getting out of the Sikorae. The two options I see for getting the cresteds to you would either be a local pickup or us shipping them out from Manassas VA. If you guys plan to do shipping, what zip code would I be shipping them to so I could provide a quote? I do shipping through SYR.

Thanks

-Chris

Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 1:31 PM

Sounds good chris but I have like 8 shows in the next eight weeks and no cresteds is there a way I could get them sooner than the uros come in and write up some kind of contract credit type thing I would honor for you if you are uncomfortable with this I understand but I could really use them sooner
Allen

Sent: Wed, Mar 14, 2012 17:11:49 GMT+00:00

Hey Allen,

I was very impressed by the Fimbs you sold me, when I walked up to the table down in SC I asked your guys if they were CB, to my amazement they told me you guys just got them in WC. That same Fimb is on your homepage by the way =). I talked it over with the girlfriend and found out she actually really didnt want me to put up the 1 "holdback". We could do 2.3 Sikorae for the 13 hatchlings no problem. We could also drive up to the havre de grace expo whatever month the Uros would be ready if you guys were into that and do the trade there, that'd bypass all the shipping charges we would deal with. Also I'd be interested in waiting until you guys get the new shipment of Uro's in before deciding if I want to go with sikkorae or if we can work out deals with other species instead. We have two male lineatus which are pushing 3 years with us which have no females, we also recently purchased another male pied Fimb which needs a girl as well.

Thanks

-Chris

Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 9:21 PM

Chris I would be happy to I have great sucess hydrating the geckos when i get them in by using insulin syringes and ringers (fluids) once properly hydrated I only worm them with panacur they never seem to have any crazy parasites that panacur cant handle I think more die from dehydration in shipping than anything else I could give you 2.3 nice select sikkorae for the 14 cresteds would that work? I could possibly work out other combos as well if you work with me on the cresteds I am an old school guy so no my philosophy is you scratch my back and I got yours if we do business and its smooth I always recipricate and will hook you up on other geckos you may want to purchase let me know
Thanks
Allen

To: "ReptKingdom@aol.com" &lt;ReptKingdom@aol.com&gt;
Sent: Wed, Mar 14, 2012 01:06:10 GMT+00:00

Hey Allen,

We've had a few folks talk to us about wholesale but you've given us the best offer. However we hadn't really planned on dropping them down to wholesale prices. We purchased two female fimbs from you guys down at the south carolina expo, a pied and a high white reticulated one. If you could handle the de-worming and rehydrating process for us we'd totally be interested in some. We'd be looking for 2 female lineatus, 1 female fimbriatus, 1 female pietschmanni, 2.4 sikorae. Let me know what combination of those youd be willing to trade for all of the hatchlings.

Thanks

-Chris

From: "ReptileKIngdom @ FaunaClassifieds" &lt;ReptKingdom@aol.com&gt;
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 1:38 PM
Subject: geckos

This is a message from ReptileKIngdom at FaunaClassifieds ( http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php ). The FaunaClassifieds owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email ReptileKIngdom, you can use this online form:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...lmember&u=3481

OR, by email:
mailto:ReptKingdom@aol.com

This is the message:

Hi, i have some uroplatus coming in but don't have any at the moment, i would be interested in buying all of the cresteds if you were interested in wholesaling them. I have been paying $15-$20 each in 10 lots or greater and would go $20 each for all 14. If that interests you let me know, if not i am supposed to get a Madagascar in within the next two weeks and should have a bunch of female stuff

Let me know

Allen

Old 01-30-2014, 09:57 PM   #4
TheLizardHorde
Here are the links to our BP.net threads asking about how to care for this girl and whether or not she was the combo that was advertised.

http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showt...-Pinky-Survive

http://ball-pythons.net/forums/showt...r-Spider-Morph

Old 01-30-2014, 10:01 PM   #5
TheLizardHorde
Video of the unboxing will be posted here tomorrow afternoon after 6pm. We live out in the sticks now so the net is pretty slow for uploading to youtube.

Old 01-30-2014, 10:05 PM   #6
TheLizardHorde
See attachment for Dr. Scott Stahl's Necropsy Results.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf lea.pdf (5.9 KB, 89 views)

Old 01-30-2014, 10:14 PM   #7
TheLizardHorde
Just Informed him so he can defend himself here if he chooses to.

On Thu, 1/30/14, Chris Boudreaux <chrisaboudreaux@yahoo.com> wrote:

To: reptkingdom@aol.com
Date: Thursday, January 30, 2014, 10:12 PM

Hey Allen,

Your BOI is posted on Faunaclassifieds. Figured I'd email
you so you'd have the chance to defend yourself against my
claims.

Here is the link. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=reptkingdom

Sorry man,

-Chris

Old 01-30-2014, 11:14 PM   #8
SIGNATURE DESIGN EXOTICS
that sucks!!!!! hope it all works out for you!!!!! You def should get comp for this and the extra for the waste of your time. good luck

Old 01-31-2014, 02:53 PM   #9
Patrick@ColorfulCreatures
Nothing new here, it's been well documented that he doesn't pay in a timely manner and lies consistently.

Old 01-31-2014, 05:29 PM   #10
SofaKing
I'm pretty sure he will be at the Hamburg show Feb 22nd, you should show up.