Bad Guy Allen R. Both Reptile Kingdom - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2014, 08:15 AM   #15
Ktoboll
Not the first time this has happend,I too went thru a bad transaction with him at havre de grace md.purchased a super Mohave female with mites and other infections.she was treated by dr gold at chad well animal hospital for a lump she developed in her neck that had to be removed and tested for Tuberculosis,needless to say it cost a lot of money in the end and personally I didn't want her to die so we did all in our power to save the situation and in doing so she is 1,000 grams and doing great but after multiple injections of baytril and oral antibiotics as well we where able to get her going.i also failed to mention she had scale rot that we had to deal with also and a mite population the size of New York City.The sad part was I even looked to her over at the show but until I got home and soaked her in chlorexidine did we realize she was infested.since then we have learned so much more and would never make that mistake again,and when I see them at any show we visit it just curls my blood to see people at his tables because you just want. To tell those customers to keep walking but I feel it's not my place nor do a feel like starting a battle over something that happend a year ago and that I was able to resolve and yes I did notify them of the issue and of course he wanted to trade the animal back instead of a refund but I told him I would take my chances and felt she was better in my care since I could afford the 850.00 dollar vet bills that we incurred to save her life.the super Mohave now has a special part in our life as the little engined that could and made it.