Status check on health of this site. - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 11-03-2007, 02:48 AM   #81
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
Touche, O wise one. Very good point. If I was in your position, the the decisions would not be so simple.

When you first instituted the "pay to play" option, I was optimistic.That decision has turned out to be worthless. Who knew? I give you credit for trying something new.
Perhaps. But now, if the a__holes still remain and have not been suspended, who is to blame?

Old 11-03-2007, 03:03 AM   #82
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Lets see, you get a 3 day vacation for being an obnoxious rude butthead. Then you come back a month or so later and immediately start insulting people again followed by your crying, whoa is me crap all over again.

You ever wonder why you never amounted to anything there Rocket Boy? Your own self destructive behavior followed by your total lack of ability to take any responsibility for your own actions. You aint 16 no more, its time to put childish things away there, Jim.
Uh, ok...whatever you say, sammy. Maybe it's time for YOU to put your self-righteous skeletons back in the closet.

Old 11-03-2007, 03:06 AM   #83
KelliH
More Fauna Drama?

Old 11-03-2007, 03:06 AM   #84
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Perhaps. But now, if the a__holes still remain and have not been suspended, who is to blame?
I honestly don't know. But I still appreciate the fact you tried.

Old 11-03-2007, 05:52 AM   #85
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
Uh, ok...whatever you say, sammy. Maybe it's time for YOU to put your self-righteous skeletons back in the closet.
I wasnt going to say anything to you. And. I still probably shouldnt. but.... i just reallllllly want to say this.

Shut. UP!!!!

Old 11-03-2007, 09:16 AM   #86
Dragondad
Quote:
Oh, as an afterthought.... perhaps what turns people off on this site is the simple fact that NO thread, no matter WHAT it was originally about, can go more than a single page without someone attacking someone else.

I think you may have hit the hammer with the head!!! Take a look at some of the more current BOI treads and other forums threads as well. How many threads get hijack from the topic, (sometimes with the willing participation of the forum mods) all for the enjoyment of posting an attack on a person just because you don't like what they say or do? How many times do we get entertained by someones stupidity of thinking they are great with Photoshop when in essence they should be warned for off topic? How many times does the "wolf pack" make themselves look stupid just by calling someone else stupid in hopes of getting a response to run with? Again Richie Luna badgering someone with facts that he has gleaned from sources is not the same as what you guys playing name calling or picture posting to make your own fun all the while diminishing what is trying to be accomplished. Again its interesting to note, forum mods participating in this fiasco!

If you have an opinion on the subject express it....I may have an opinion as well that you don't like. Well don't try to diminish my opinion by making personal attacks on me. So lay off the attacks of say a Bud or Bruce because what in Gods green earth does that have to do with parasites in a snake?(just and example)

Remember folks, it might be humorous to some. But could it be a big turn off to others. Attacking a newbie because you find their question to be stupid pretty much quarantees that 1.) the new member will never come back 2.) what was once someone who cared enough to ask what they thought was an important question of their animal will probably never ask a question again for fear of that same response.

Old 11-03-2007, 12:45 PM   #87
llort
IMHO
I feel that alot of the attraction to this site for some
IS THE DRAMA
just reading post after post of a few select people attacking others is Hilarious(You Know Who You Are)
However there should be a rule just to keep this site going to not attack a new person on this site for (6)SIX months unless they really do something that DESERVES it
Then the new people wont be ran off and they can contribute to keeping this site going
Now remember this was only an opinion of mine and should not be misconstrued as an attack
Just trying to help

Old 11-03-2007, 12:52 PM   #88
bud mierkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragondad
I think you may have hit the hammer with the head!!! Take a look at some of the more current BOI treads and other forums threads as well. How many threads get hijack from the topic, (sometimes with the willing participation of the forum mods) all for the enjoyment of posting an attack on a person just because you don't like what they say or do? How many times do we get entertained by someones stupidity of thinking they are great with Photoshop when in essence they should be warned for off topic? How many times does the "wolf pack" make themselves look stupid just by calling someone else stupid in hopes of getting a response to run with? Again Richie Luna badgering someone with facts that he has gleaned from sources is not the same as what you guys playing name calling or picture posting to make your own fun all the while diminishing what is trying to be accomplished. Again its interesting to note, forum mods participating in this fiasco!

If you have an opinion on the subject express it....I may have an opinion as well that you don't like. Well don't try to diminish my opinion by making personal attacks on me. So lay off the attacks of say a Bud or Bruce because what in Gods green earth does that have to do with parasites in a snake?(just and example)

Remember folks, it might be humorous to some. But could it be a big turn off to others. Attacking a newbie because you find their question to be stupid pretty much quarantees that 1.) the new member will never come back 2.) what was once someone who cared enough to ask what they thought was an important question of their animal will probably never ask a question again for fear of that same response.

Wow dragon dad,
they will come after you now.
the truth hurts them more than they will admit.
Webslave is doing what ever he wants to do and I have not one problem with him ,never have.[so your wrong dennis]!
Its some of the members here that do exactly what you said.
I predict more of a loss of traffic due to childish acts.
Why do you think I don't have a wolf pack?
no people I know would ever post here cause of the way it has gone.

slave asked for opinions here they are.

1. Abolishing the pay to be a mod program for a start.
2. Enforcing off topic rules.
3. a Three strikes your out rule would be nice.
4. only allowing Boi posts that are legit with documents,ect...
some time limit on boi posts so somthing from years in the past can not be used to harm a good standing reputation as has been done.
you ever hear about paying a penalty and doing time only to
years later have to relive it again?
whats the point of being a better person if its never gonna go away.
This scares away anyone that might have had a bad deal once in their lives.
they know the wolf pack will use it against them at any time so they just dont bother.

also attacking someone over their religion must not be allowed.
If I chose to be a jedi or some other religion.
Hate crimes are crimes right.

Old 11-03-2007, 01:06 PM   #89
Dennis Hultman
Just to make sure I understand.

You have been religiously prosecuted here and a victim of a hate crime?

Old 11-03-2007, 01:08 PM   #90
IloveSnakes1234
Quote:
Oh, as an afterthought.... perhaps what turns people off on this site is the simple fact that NO thread, no matter WHAT it was originally about, can go more than a single page without someone attacking someone else.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!