Where is..... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2005, 07:19 PM   #1
Stardust
Thumbs down Where is.....

WES?????? I haven't seen him on here and I checked the members list and he is not on there. How can one be taken off a member list with all of his threads?
I checked suspended, but all his fines have been paid, somewhere along the lines I missed something huge!!!!!!
Let discuss this sound off style.

Old 11-16-2005, 07:36 PM   #2
Golden Gate Geckos
Rozann, Wes has been banned permanently from Fauna. I miss reading his posts...

Old 11-16-2005, 07:39 PM   #3
Stardust
OMG, I can't believe that. Can't see him doing anything so bad as to be banned perm. He contributed, was funny, paid a lot of fines LOL
Do you know why? Even Neil didnt have his name taken off members lists when he was banned twice, this is so strange.

Old 11-16-2005, 09:10 PM   #4
Matt Haines
It kind of got out of hand in this thread http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...6&page=1&pp=10. As well as you must have missed the infamous Dennis1 posts of late. The institution of stricter rule enforcement did not mesh well with Wes' personality. I miss his posts as well.

Old 11-16-2005, 09:19 PM   #5
Cat_72
I do believe a lot of us miss Wes.

Old 11-16-2005, 09:58 PM   #6
A_Kendergirl
Yep. You can count me in on missing him. He was a good guy, if not ... opinionated!

Old 11-16-2005, 11:42 PM   #7
Stardust
Wow, I just got done reading that entire thread. I can not believe Wes was banned for that. Webslave, this is sound off and you have said I can express my opinions here freely, I do hope that still stands.
Although I haven't talked to Wes in a while, except after reading the thread and writing this we are friends, I have just been out of the loop. On Dr. Owens I have emailed with a few times to understand some issues and find that there is nothing wrong with him, he is a person who seems nice enough, and has everyday problems like anyone else, which sometimes can sway how one feels from day to day. Or heartships which I will not get into as it was between he and I. Bottom line: We all have our bad hair days. I can not say if he is good or bad as a mod as I have not been reading as of late. But he does seem like a good person.
Rich I do not think by Wes calling Lucille "loosewheel" was what you think it was, they have talked in jest many times and he has called her that as a pet name as he does with most people he knows personally. Lucille, however, left that out. She also took first blow by calling him Wesley instead of Wes who he is known as on here. She knew full well he did not like that name or want it out. (makes me think of gaylord focker, he likes to be called greg) It was a vindictive personal attach. If she is honest as she says she will admit she was hurt by the fact that for months and months she has been trying to get him to be her friend, singing his praises yet he saw something in her he did not like and refused many times in private (some are saved Lucille, including your IMs to me about how you feel on Wes and want him as a "friend" and he chose not to. So the first punch was thrown by the mod herself. In fact, several times before Wes said loosewheel. I am sure Lucille you would not want that posted. You got your feelings hurt and lashed out at him and kept on until he lashed back. That is the truth.
I find it very sad that person things were brought public by her when they should not have been. I being perhaps a fool has confided in her against Wes' advice that something ain't right. I am taking a chance and prepared to answer back should Lucille do to me what she did to Wes and talk personal.
Wes is brash, hardcore, opinionated to a fault at times BUT he was also very devoted to fauna, who else would pay those kind of fines and still pay to stay on fauna BOI? That is loyalty, something he is.
I implore fauna to rethink this. Hell, Neil came back twice. Wes has a knack of getting things out, just like the great ferret did.
When this thread came out, as I was reading the other thread low and behold Lucille IM'ed me, I asked specific questions that were not answered outright, just that it was too complicated. She did not know Wes' full name and Wes did not and would not tell her, she found out from other sources and used it to her advantage, and I must say vindictiveness. Something akin to a woman scorned......
I know Rich you say you stick by your mods, I respect that, and have met you and your wife and like both of you. In this case I am asking to think about. Mods are human too. That is the behind story of the truth,and if Lucille is truthful she will come on here and say that it was a pet name between them, she also had one for him.
I want to see the Lucille I thought I knew.
This was not a slap to Rich, and you know it. Wes has respect for Rich, that I know.
Lucille, he may not have called you friend as that is a term that should not be loosely used, but he did help you and IM with you when you needed him to. Be honest to yourself and here.

Old 11-17-2005, 12:46 AM   #8
critical bill
Lets have a Wesfest 2006 sit out. I'm down for a protest. Got my banner sign all made up. "WE WANT WES, NOT THIS MESS".

Old 11-17-2005, 12:57 AM   #9
Stardust
thats all I can say

Old 11-17-2005, 01:03 AM   #10
PaulSage
Don't get me wrong, I miss Wes's posts a lot, too. I do not, in any way, feel that he was targeted though, and I don't blame the moderators for Wes's banning. If anything, I'm a little mad at Wes for getting himself banned. In my opinion, that's exactly what he did. Damnit Wes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread