Where is..... - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2005, 03:14 AM   #51
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis1
I beleive if someone breaks the rules they should be punished!

no comment

Old 11-19-2005, 03:51 PM   #52
Stardust
If this is the case and even Rob D. is on here with clean sweeps, then no one should be banned until it can be totally set up correctly. I can't believe Rob is still on here at all, and with different names.
When all the systems are go and everything is implemented then I say start punishing or banning, until then it will not be a fair system by far.

Old 11-19-2005, 04:07 PM   #53
Cat_72
Do you REALLY think that people like Dennis Dynes should be left to hang around here indefinitely while someone tries to sort this out?

Old 11-19-2005, 04:15 PM   #54
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardust
If this is the case and even Rob D. is on here with clean sweeps, then no one should be banned until it can be totally set up correctly. I can't believe Rob is still on here at all, and with different names.
When all the systems are go and everything is implemented then I say start punishing or banning, until then it will not be a fair system by far.
Please let me know where that perfect world you live in is located. I might like to visit there now and again.

Old 11-19-2005, 04:34 PM   #55
Cat_72

Old 11-19-2005, 04:38 PM   #56
Lucille

Old 11-19-2005, 05:34 PM   #57
KelliH
Well, it would be fairly easy to implement that rule. Type a couple of sentences about it in your TOS, then when people do it, suspend or ban them. It's not very fair for someone to build up a ton of warning points, then they can just start fresh with a clean slate just by creating a new user name. Especially not fair to those of us that respectfully follow the rules here.

Old 11-19-2005, 05:46 PM   #58
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
But unless "Chuck" or "Critical Bill" drops that statement in his user title: I will be changing it to something else. Like Fined & Suspended........ And he is getting awfully close to the 100 point ejection limit.
No sweat...its all done. I changed it the moment you notified me that you found it to be offensive in nature.

So my strikes over and I must say it felt GOOD to honor Wes in that way. And hey...thank for the heads up with the point score Rich. I don't think I'll be giving you much reason to kick me off your site unless your looking for one. Actions do speak louder than words so a "sit out" on fauna every now and then when its needed is going to be my new approach. That should keep me in your good graces and at 95 points forever.

Old 11-19-2005, 06:32 PM   #59
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
No sweat...its all done. I changed it the moment you notified me that you found it to be offensive in nature.

So my strikes over and I must say it felt GOOD to honor Wes in that way. And hey...thank for the heads up with the point score Rich. I don't think I'll be giving you much reason to kick me off your site unless your looking for one. Actions do speak louder than words so a "sit out" on fauna every now and then when its needed is going to be my new approach. That should keep me in your good graces and at 95 points forever.
Actually I think this would be an excellent policy for everyone to follow. When things start getting you steamed up or otherwise in jeopardy to make unwise decisions in how you post here, just walk away for a couple of days. I think this would be a better place for it. No one is REQUIRED to reply to anything anyone says here.

Old 11-20-2005, 05:36 AM   #60
Otter_23
You could become Kritical Bill.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread