Mods who are SOOOOO smart they don't even have to read the guidelines - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 03-01-2007, 11:18 AM   #91
Dachiu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragondad
Ok I thought a lot of what Laura has said, and there is a thought process that needs to be corrected. Laura like others did not pay to ding, she paid to support the site, of all the current members who have benefactor membership or endowment, I only know of one person who raised their membership after the roll out of this program. (there may be more not sure) Without getting into my feelings about that person, only she can answer for herself as to why now she has done this.
If I am the 'she' you are referring to... I bumped my membership up a level because Rich now hosts our site and basic hosting is a part of the endowment membership level... I did have the ability to 'plug' people with my previous membership level though, so there was no hidden motive to the upgrade.

Old 03-01-2007, 11:29 AM   #92
Stardust
I do not think Mike meant you, as you were still at a level of dinging before you went to the endowment level.
I, for the same reason as you, will probably go up a level as well. I get my website back up for cheaper then I was paying before somewhere else and I am supporting this site, I see it as a win win.

Old 03-01-2007, 12:02 PM   #93
ravensgait
Vickie, I'd state with some certainty that you are not the She being referred to. Besides as you and Rozann both noted you didn't move up into the Peace Keeper category you just moved up in rank. Randy

Old 03-01-2007, 01:42 PM   #94
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragondad
Ok I thought a lot of what Laura has said, and there is a thought process that needs to be corrected. Laura like others did not pay to ding, she paid to support the site, of all the current members who have benefactor membership or endowment, I only know of one person who raised their membership after the roll out of this program. (there may be more not sure) Without getting into my feelings about that person, only she can answer for herself as to why now she has done this.
Okay Michael, I'll bite. Who is the "she" that you are referring to??

As far as upping memberships to mod levels, yes I am guilty of that. I bought a new coin for my partner and love, so he can share in the duties of moderation, just like all of the other "honey do's" that I ask for. I did it because he regularly posts here and has supported this site as I have for years.

So Michael, who is "she"???????

Old 03-01-2007, 02:35 PM   #95
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano
Okay Michael, I'll bite. Who is the "she" that you are referring to??

As far as upping memberships to mod levels, yes I am guilty of that. I bought a new coin for my partner and love, so he can share in the duties of moderation, just like all of the other "honey do's" that I ask for. I did it because he regularly posts here and has supported this site as I have for years.

So Michael, who is "she"???????
Laura, love, it's "public record" here (and I thought common knowledge) that Lucille went up to Benefactor recently. I have no idea if she has used her new "power" as yet though I know that had she dinged Wes we'd all have heard about it.

Old 03-01-2007, 02:48 PM   #96
Wilomn

Old 03-01-2007, 02:49 PM   #97
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Laura, love, it's "public record" here (and I thought common knowledge) that Lucille went up to Benefactor recently. I have no idea if she has used her new "power" as yet though I know that had she dinged Wes we'd all have heard about it.
What is that saying about that word ASSume?

Something about making an ASS out of someone......hmmmm, I'll have to ponder it and see if I can figure it out.

Seeing the future would be pretty cool, but, so far as I know, I'm the only one with that power.

Old 03-01-2007, 03:00 PM   #98
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Oops, my bad, I did see that, however she has always been a mod and the color of her coin never made a difference......But then again, I really try to stay out of that conversation. We all have a place here, good, bad, or indifferent, and I try to stay out of those arguments.

Old 03-01-2007, 03:17 PM   #99
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
What is that saying about that word ASSume?

Something about making an ASS out of someone......hmmmm, I'll have to ponder it and see if I can figure it out.

Seeing the future would be pretty cool, but, so far as I know, I'm the only one with that power.
I didn't see a denial there my friend...but I'd love some stock market tips with that power.

Old 03-01-2007, 03:31 PM   #100
Dragondad
The she is Lucille, in Peoples Choice thread, I stated

Quote:
Actually I find it interesting that Lucy now has paid to give dings....for that can be the only reason she would chip in the extra. She has had the ability to pay for benefactor for a couple years never chose to. But now she can moderate for real just for the money.
Thats post #206 on 2/23 in Peoples Choice

For others who moved in level I wasn't sure, hers is obvious since I go to Stardust Lounge and Lucille's is right above it her name was always in black and is now in Gold. Her reason for the jump is hers, (and as I stated from my perspective she was in the mod forum already, but only moderated in her forum not for the whole site

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=90559

she is the biggest person to say pay to play, the timing of her choosing to raise her contribution when its been available for her to do so for several years)

The post your referring to was made to point out that the original 40+ did not pay to ding, that option of membership was not available when you contributed your money. So its not an applicable term.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!